DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Welcome back Tempers! and Vulpes Abnocto!, to...
6t24he.png

In this quirky little activity you tempers can get to know eachother a little better.

Know Your Temps rules and information:
  • General forum rules apply, do not break those!
  • Members can ask as many questions as they want, please keep it to one post, do not turn the thread into a personal chatbox!
  • Do not ask uncomfortable questions
  • Do not make use of question templates, these will be treated as spam!
    Make up some original questions and if someone has already asked a question you wanted to ask, you could ask them why they like it or ask them to share their opinion on it.
  • If you signed up for KYT, you'll be required to actively participate in asking questions to others.
    Last KYT, there where a lot of people who did not bother asking questions to others whilst they where on the session list, which resulted in emptyish threads and circlejerking with others.
    Your session will be scrapped from the list if you don't actively participate in asking things to your fellow attendee's.
    Not only will this prevent empty sessions, this will also generate more interest in your own KYT.
  • Please keep circlejerking to the EoF.
    This means memes and things like lenny faces and what not should not be in your question list!
  • Tempers that change their names and fail to notify me will be booted off the list, no exceptions.
  • Tempers that get suspended will be booted off the list, no exceptions.
  • If you're unavailable around the time your session is due, please send me a PM in advance and I'll put your session on hold.
  • If you want your session to be moved backwards, please PM me in advance and I'll move it backwards or put it on hold.
  • If you don't log in for 2 weeks consecutively, I will remove you from the KYT list, no exceptions.
    Last KYT, there where some people who didn't log in for a couple of weeks and did show up right before or right after their session.
  • Sessions will run for ~72 hours, In this time you'll get a 12 hourly status update from me saying your session is up to create more interest.
  • I will send the user with an upcoming session a notification, 72 hours in advance that their KYT is about to start as a reminder

This fun and engaging activity helps us get to know you better, in an exciting, chaotic way! Remember to be kind and have fun!

In This Session: @Vulpes Abnocto will be on stand for questioning!

For updates on KYT, refer to this thread

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I love you! :wub:
Can I move in with you?
Least favorite video game?
Least favorite movie?
Favorite book?
How did you find the Temp?
What was like when you first became a member of the staff?
What about when you became a Super?
Foxes or Foxes?
Favorite DS flashcart?
Favorite flashcart in general?

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi Heya!
favorite movie Hrm. This one changes periodically. Let's choose a good October movie; The original version of The Wicker Man (1973)
favorite game These days I'd probably say ABZÛ. I thought it was so perfect for my nieces that I'm currently building their first desktop, so they can play this and other games.
favorite tv show I haven't had TV service in my house for more than six years, but I *ahem* find ways to watch Game of Thrones.
favorite food That's probably shrimp. Love it on sushi, but honestly it's the shrimp I come for more than the sushi.
how are you and how's going life? Well, to be honest, I've had better years than this one.
what is the thing you most love and care about in your life? My immediate family. Old as I am I still have all of my grandparents, both parents, a stepdad, sister, and nieces.

I love you! :wub: Love you too, buddy! :lol:
Can I move in with you? The way things are looking, I'll likely have to move in with someone for a few months, before too long. So I'm afraid I can't take you with me.
Least favorite video game? Minecraft. Because of it's fanatical userbase.
Least favorite movie? *chuckle* The Wicker Man (2006). Some things should be left the fuck alone.
Favorite book? Contact - Carl Sagan
How did you find the Temp? My best friend and I had just bought our first Nintendo DS Lites and we were looking into what all they were capable of. I located a Max Media Dock in Wal-Mart of all places, bought it, and went looking for instructions on how to use it. Naturally, the answers we needed were here.
What was like when you first became a member of the staff? I was elated. After two years of spending just about all of my internet time here, it was great to find a way to contribute to the community.
What about when you became a Super? Well, by then the honeymoon was over and I was pretty tired of watching people argue over some of the dumbest reasons. But I still wanted to lend a hand to the people I'd grown to love around here.
Foxes or Foxes? :vul1:
Favorite DS flashcart? GBAtemp Edition Supercard DSTWO.
Favorite flashcart in general? ^ That one.

What do you think of this shitty icon trend that I'm not involved in?
I blame Vinny. It's always his fault.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Play any musical instruments? Would you believe I used to play the tuba. (Not the Sousaphone. No marching)
What do you do for a living? Most recently I've been a PC repair technician for a small local shop. That job seems to be coming to an end but I still have customers that call me to come to their houses and fix their issues about once a week. Otherwise I still help to run a small sheep farm, and take on multiple construction projects to make ends meet. So I guess my title would be "Freelancer".
Dogs or cats? All the doggos

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How did you become a member of staff, been here 10 years actively, still no job offer :-(

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the origin of your username? Latin. It can be translated as "Fox that stays out all night", or "Fox that leaves in the middle of the night" Either way describes me pretty well.

Okay, so you like foxes :wub: Just a bit. :vul2:

What's your favorite type of food, Japanese or American cuisine? As I've probably never had authentic Japanese, my answer would have to be "Asian-inspired American fare"
What's your favorite game genre, RPG, or open-world adventure? My favorite genre is likely turn-based strategy RPG, such as Xcom or FFT
:P

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello :)

long time we didn't talk on IRC.
I thought the sheeps were yours, but you are only an employee ? you don't own a farm and some sheeps yourself?
How come "sheeps" is underlined in my browser, plural is still sheep ? learning better english every days!

Last edited by Cyan,

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you own a pair of official robes?
Do you own a chisel?
Expensive mug or fancy glass?
TV that doubles as a monitor or a monitor that you watch TV on?
Would you rather drink or know things if you had to choose?

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Heya ^_^
What's your favourite drink?
What music do you like the most?
Is it time for another music night in the Pub?
Why are foxes so damn cute?
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night