DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Welcome back Tempers! and TheDarkGreninja!, to...
6t24he.png

In this quirky little activity you tempers can get to know eachother a little better.

Know Your Temps rules and information:
  • General forum rules apply, do not break those!
  • Members can ask as many questions as they want, please keep it to one post, do not turn the thread into a personal chatbox!
  • Do not ask uncomfortable questions
  • Do not make use of question templates, these will be treated as spam!
    Make up some original questions and if someone has already asked a question you wanted to ask, you could ask them why they like it or ask them to share their opinion on it.
  • If you signed up for KYT, you'll be required to actively participate in asking questions to others.
    Last KYT, there where a lot of people who did not bother asking questions to others whilst they where on the session list, which resulted in emptyish threads and circlejerking with others.
    Your session will be scrapped from the list if you don't actively participate in asking things to your fellow attendee's.
    Not only will this prevent empty sessions, this will also generate more interest in your own KYT.
  • Please keep circlejerking to the EoF.
    This means memes and things like lenny faces and what not should not be in your question list!
  • Tempers that change their names and fail to notify me will be booted off the list, no exceptions.
  • Tempers that get suspended will be booted off the list, no exceptions.
  • If you're unavailable around the time your session is due, please send me a PM in advance and I'll put your session on hold.
  • If you want your session to be moved backwards, please PM me in advance and I'll move it backwards or put it on hold.
  • If you don't log in for 2 weeks consecutively, I will remove you from the KYT list, no exceptions.
    Last KYT, there where some people who didn't log in for a couple of weeks and did show up right before or right after their session.
  • Sessions will run for ~72 hours, In this time you'll get a 12 hourly status update from me saying your session is up to create more interest.
  • I will send the user with an upcoming session a notification, 72 hours in advance that their KYT is about to start as a reminder

This fun and engaging activity helps us get to know you better, in an exciting, chaotic way! Remember to be kind and have fun!

None!

In This Session: @TheDarkGreninja will be on stand for questioning!

For updates on KYT, refer to this thread

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Heyo!
Hows life?
What are your Hobbies?
Do you like bacon?
Do you like cooking?
Favorite game?
favorite Console/handheld?
Where did you hear about Gbatemp?
Do you Like Greninja?

dAVID_

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Do you like my title? Why?
Do you like the idea of expensive weapon skins?
Favorite Carl's Junior Burger (not an ad)?
Do you think BitCoin and other crypt-currencies will dominate our world? If so, why?
Win7 or Win10?
Do you like Homestuck?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
How would you feel if KYT was no more?
What's your opinion on the attendees that barely or never asked questions to their fellow attendees?
Do you plan on participating in this years GBAtemp Secret Santa?

hobbledehoy899

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Would you have guessed that when love turns the crank it demands carte blanche?
When was the last time you've knowingly updated the kernel of whatever operating systems you use? (I did so just thirteen minutes ago.)

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Heyo! Yo!
Hows life? Goin great, been loving it so far :P
What are your Hobbies? Tennis, Learning, Debate, Reading and of course Video Games
Do you like bacon? Never eaten it.
Do you like cooking? Yup.
Favorite game? The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
favorite Console/handheld? I'll do both, favourite console is SNES and favourite Handheld is the GBA.
Where did you hear about Gbatemp? Back in the 2000's when I wanted to hack my Wii.
Do you Like Greninja? Not really, got my nephew to give me a nick back when I joined, he was 12 at the time.

Do you like my title? Why? It's cool, looks pretty unique and stands out.
Do you like the idea of expensive weapon skins? Nope.
Favorite Carl's Junior Burger (not an ad)? Don't know what that is, sorry.
Do you think BitCoin and other crypt-currencies will dominate our world? If so, why? I'm pretty sure they will, with how everything is going digital, you'd think currency would go digital, too.
Win7 or Win10? Win10 is lovely.
Do you like Homestuck? Would you kill me if I told you I didn't read I said I haven't read a single comic?

Would you have guessed that when love turns the crank it demands carte blanche? No?
When was the last time you've knowingly updated the kernel of whatever operating systems you use? (I did so just thirteen minutes ago.) Maybe a decade ago now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How would you feel if KYT was no more? I'd be sad, it was really enjoyable learning about tempers.
What's your opinion on the attendees that barely or never asked questions to their fellow attendees? Well it's a bit of a dick move to not ask questions to anyone else.
Do you plan on participating in this years GBAtemp Secret Santa? First time I've heard of it, gonna have to look into it some more.

Reactions: DinohScene

Meteor7

Guess where this thumb goes.
Trophies
a fit of spasms and accidental black magic
XP
Country
United States
Hello!
Your favorite Zelda game is Spirit Tracks, obviously, so I'd ask what you like most about it? How do you feel it compared to Phantom Hourglass? What's your least favorite Zelda game and how do you feel it could have been most improved? If you care to take the time, I'd be curious to know how you rank all of the Zeldas you've played against one another.
What's your favorite Zelda item, and why?
Which Zelda game had your favorite soundtrack? Which game in general had your favorite soundtrack?
Which Zelda game had your favorite overworld? Which had your favorite dungeons?
Do you have a favorite video game composer?
Which iteration/style of Link is your favorite in an aesthetic sense?
How do you feel about the decision to take Zelda games into an open-world style? Are you excited for the next open-world Zelda, or skeptical?
For more general questions, what's one thing you value most in another person?
If you could change one thing about the world/universe, what would it be and why?
What's your favorite food?
How do you most enjoy spending your time relaxing?
What's your favorite console in terms of homebrew?
What's the last console you bought for yourself? How are you enjoying it?

Reactions: DinohScene

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello! Hey there!
Your favorite Zelda game is Spirit Tracks, obviously, so I'd ask what you like most about it? How do you feel it compared to Phantom Hourglass? What's your least favorite Zelda game and how do you feel it could have been most improved? If you care to take the time, I'd be curious to know how you rank all of the Zeldas you've played against one another.
This is going to be a lot of writing, huh? Well, with spirit tracks, I love it's OST, some of it's dungeon design, the tower of spirits, controlling a phantom and trains.
I think it improved a lot on what Phantom Hourglass did, the tower of spirits didn't feel as tedious as the temple of the ocean king, the scenery in general was far better than just blue oceans for miles, it had a better story in my opinion without a damsel in distress, but instead a damsel who works with you to save herself, which was different and awesome. I could go on forever but that just about sums it up.

My least favourite Zelda is easily Twilight Princess, it attempted what OOT did in the 90's again, and failed. It felt generic, looked ugly and didn't feel at all dark, while MM very much did. It's dungeons were just not fun either. To be honest, I probably hate it more than just dislike it.

My Zelda list changes a lot but here is how I feel right now:
1. Spirit Tracks
2. Breath of the Wild (although it'll probably go lower once my hype dies)
3. Skyward Sword
4. Majora's Mask
5. Wind Waker
6. Zelda II
7. ALBW
8. OOA/S
9. ALTTP
10. OOT
11. Link's Awakening
12. Zelda 1
13. Phantom Hourglass
14. Twilight Princess

What's your favorite Zelda item, and why? Magic Rods. Sticks that shoot fire/ice/lightning are just awesome.
Which Zelda game had your favorite soundtrack? Which game in general had your favorite soundtrack? My favourite soundtrack in general is probably WW's but SS had some great music as well.
Which Zelda game had your favorite overworld? Which had your favorite dungeons? Favourite overworld is BOTW's, while favourite dungeons would go to SS (ancient sandship was awesome)
Do you have a favorite video game composer? Well I have three, it's hard to pick between them so they are, Yoko Shimomura, Koji Kondo, and Hiroyuki Sawano.
Which iteration/style of Link is your favorite in an aesthetic sense? I really liked Link in the SS art. In-game it would go to WW link for being so adorbs.
How do you feel about the decision to take Zelda games into an open-world style? Are you excited for the next open-world Zelda, or skeptical? I love the decision for more open world games, really looking forward to the next one.
For more general questions, what's one thing you value most in another person? Rationality.
If you could change one thing about the world/universe, what would it be and why? Well there's not much I would change, kinda like it as it is.
What's your favorite food? Grilled Steak.
How do you most enjoy spending your time relaxing? Listening to music.
What's your favorite console in terms of homebrew? Wii
What's the last console you bought for yourself? How are you enjoying it? The switch. It's been great so far, loving the fact I can take games on my trips to work when I'm not driving.

Reactions: Meteor7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/eJV6GaIEgd4?si=ciLPnlhfd7XcrxQn