DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Welcome back Tempers! and StartrekVoyager!, to...
6t24he.png

In this quirky little activity you tempers can get to know eachother a little better.

Know Your Temps rules and information:
  • General forum rules apply, do not break those!
  • Members can ask as many questions as they want, please keep it to one post, do not turn the thread into a personal chatbox!
  • Do not ask uncomfortable questions
  • Do not make use of question templates, these will be treated as spam!
    Make up some original questions and if someone has already asked a question you wanted to ask, you could ask them why they like it or ask them to share their opinion on it.
  • If you signed up for KYT, you'll be required to actively participate in asking questions to others.
    Last KYT, there where a lot of people who did not bother asking questions to others whilst they where on the session list, which resulted in emptyish threads and circlejerking with others.
    Your session will be scrapped from the list if you don't actively participate in asking things to your fellow attendee's.
    Not only will this prevent empty sessions, this will also generate more interest in your own KYT.
  • Please keep circlejerking to the EoF.
    This means memes and things like lenny faces and what not should not be in your question list!
  • Tempers that change their names and fail to notify me will be booted off the list, no exceptions.
  • Tempers that get suspended will be booted off the list, no exceptions.
  • If you're unavailable around the time your session is due, please send me a PM in advance and I'll put your session on hold.
  • If you want your session to be moved backwards, please PM me in advance and I'll move it backwards or put it on hold.
  • If you don't log in for 2 weeks consecutively, I will remove you from the KYT list, no exceptions.
    Last KYT, there where some people who didn't log in for a couple of weeks and did show up right before or right after their session.
  • Sessions will run for ~72 hours, In this time you'll get a 12 hourly status update from me saying your session is up to create more interest.
  • I will send the user with an upcoming session a notification, 72 hours in advance that their KYT is about to start as a reminder

This fun and engaging activity helps us get to know you better, in an exciting, chaotic way! Remember to be kind and have fun!

In This Session: @StarTrekVoyager will be on stand for questioning!

For updates on KYT, refer to this thread

cheuble

squid
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Heya!

How's life?
What game have you playing recently?
Favourite game?
Favourite console?
Favourite food?
Favourite song?

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Heya!

How's life?
What game have you playing recently?
Favourite game?
Favourite console?
Favourite food?
Favourite song?
Pretty cool, currently in holiday in Morocco :P
Errrmm. A lot of Mario Kart 7 and Mario Kart DS, plus 3D Land and SM64DS.
That's a very hard question, I love all the Mario games equally :P
Again, difficult quesion. I love the Switch even tho I don't have it, but besides that I'd say the 3DS and Wii U.
...Never though of that. Probably all kinds of cheese tho :3
It's a tie between Gusty Garden Galaxy from SMG1 and Dolphin Shoals from MK8, as well as Wii Rainbow Road (I know, awkward choices :P)

Reactions: cheuble

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Why did you pick the worst show in the Star Trek franchise as your username? ;O;

D

Deleted User

Favorite movie? Is it startrek?
Food you love?
If you drink, what's your favorite stuff? Wine? Tea?
You like onigiri's?

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
How you picked that username?
Hows it going??
Thoughts on recent gba-spam?
Thoughts about yourself?
Do you code?
Do you like waffles?
do you like pancakes?
do you like french toast?
Doot, doot, cant wait to get a mouthful!?

Reactions: 8BitWonder
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Why did you pick the worst show in the Star Trek franchise as your username? ;O;
Cause I like that show, and I was watching it every night with my dad when I was younger :P
Favorite movie? Is it startrek?
Food you love?
If you drink, what's your favorite stuff? Wine? Tea?
You like onigiri's?
-I actually don't go to cinema really often. But I loved Marvel movies, so I'll say Ant-Man.
-CHEEEEEEEEEESE
-I never actually drank alcohol. My favorite beverage has to be multi-fruit juice tho.
-Nah, don't even know what this is :P
How you picked that username?
Hows it going??
Thoughts on recent gba-spam?
Thoughts about yourself?
Do you code?
Do you like waffles?
do you like pancakes?
do you like french toast?
Doot, doot, cant wait to get a mouthful!?
-When I first picked my Internet username back in the days, I was watching Star Trek: Voyager every evening and loved it.
-I'm fine, enjoying my last holiday before 2 years of "classes prépa", which is a French thing and is basically college+++++, for the best students, and requires a LOT of work.
-What in particular? I mean, are you talkibg about random spambots or about the recent dramas (SnekLord, UnbanMii etc.) ?
-I wouldn't say I like myself a lot, especially since at 16 I weigh 220 lbs for 6'3"...
-Nah, too lazy to finish learning any programming language.
-Hell yes
-Yes
-Yeah, I love it (actually had to search on google because in French, French toast is called "pain perdu", i.e. lost bread :P
-lolwut
Why did you pick the best show in the Star Trek franchise as your username?
See above :P
Why is Nabbit your avatar?
Why are you on the Temp?
Your favorite YouTuber?
*insert obligatory favorite console question here*
Favorite Temper?
(insert last question here)

oops
-Cause I love Nabbit, he's one of my favorite characters in the Mario franchise along with Lubba and Rosalina.
-Actually, since 2015 I am a moderator on TI-Planet, a French calculator programming board. As @Hayleia is also a mod there, he/she was all the time talking about 3DS CFW on the shoutbox, along with @Alvoko and sometimes @cheuble . And that's how I learned about the Temp and registered on it :P
-Nathaniel Bandy, a 100k-subs Nintendo and Mario Youtuber who is very kind and funny.
-Switch, 3DS, Wii U
- @Lilith Valentine :P

D

Deleted User

Country food you love to eat?
How many leaks does it take to make people learn not to give exploits to random guys?

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Country food you love to eat?
How many leaks does it take to make people learn not to give exploits to random guys?
-Could you reformulate "country food? :P"
-"Before I wonder if intelligence exists outside of our planet, I'll wait until it appears on Earth." Albert Einstein.

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Basically your favorite food from ex. America.
Well, I love Italian ice cream to death, but also pizza. I also love burgers and American fast-food in general.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What is your favorite game for the DS?
That's a hard question, as I only went into DS games recently. For now I'll say Super Mario 64 DS, a technically impressive game especially for a launch title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou