CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GREAT NEWS EVERYBODY!:
I (CIAwesome526) AM NO LONGER HOST FOR THE REST OF THIS SEASON. DinohScene WILL BE YOUR PERMANENT HOST!

6t24he.png

-I'm not accepting anymore sign ups as of 07-07-'16, there's well over 60 users on the list and it keeps on growing, there's more people signing up then I can make KYT threads this year.
To reach the end of the list, KYT would run until Feb 10th '17.

This thread just serves as a template for people to roughly estimate when their session is due.
Thank you for understanding <З-

*IMPORTANT INFORMATION!*
Seeing CIAwesome526 is quite busy these days, he's asked me, DinohScene to take control over KYT for a while.
Once CIAwesome526 is active on Temp again, I'll give everything back to him.
What does this means for you Tempers you ask?
Well, this means that KYT will be active again! (<- :P ~CIA)
Also, anyone that is on the list of KYT and wishes not to be in there anymore, please PM me @DinohScene so I can edit it.

So, without further boring you, get on your lazy bum and start asking questions to the Tempers!

I will post news on KYT including new sessions, extended sessions, canceled sessions and more here! make sure to watch this thread if your interested in actively participating in KYT!

Please respond to polls.

KYT Rules and Information:

• One lucky user will be questioned for three days.​
  • Users can ask as many many questions as they want. Just be sure to change 'em up a bit. Question templates some users use get stale very fast.​
  • Feel free to ask questions on multiple topics, from favorite video game genre to favorite book. Remember not to go too far and ask discomforting questions.​
  • Try to keep your questions in one post, but if you think of more later on you can post again.​
  • If you only get a few or no replies you will be given an extra day, for a total of 4.​
  • If your session is getting lots of attention especially towards the end I might give you an extra day, maybe.​
  • If you want your session moved backward or removed, just ask me in a PM, and I may do it. If your name was never on the list just ask me at any time.​
  • Some KYT threads will have polls asking for your opinions on previous sessions and if the rules should be tweaked more or if it went well. Please respond to these polls.​
  • If you're on the KYT list, please, also participate in asking questions to others on the list, this prevents KYT sessions from being empty and generates more interest for your own as well.​
  • Tempers that change their name and are on the list that fail to notify me about their name change will get kicked off the list.​

List of future sessions:
None

Ongoing Session:
None

Removed from KYT:
Members will get removed from KYT due to inactivity\suspension\bans and or name changes.
If you're offline for more then 2/3 weeks, you will be removed from the KYT list.
The same goes for changing your username without PMming me, I'll remove your name and won't re add you.
If you're going on holiday for a long time or can't access your PC for a while, please shoot me @DinohScene a PM so I can keep it in mind.
Please do note that this isn't a way to park your name on a spot.
If you come online during the time you where supposed to be away several times and you're not answering PMs, I'll remove you from the list without notice.

To Have your session added to the list simply post a reply below! Its that simple! :)

Have fun! :D

Last edited by DinohScene,

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Oh yeah, I checked out one of those threads. I wouldn't mind picking the brain of a more experienced developer. I might have to check it out if a developer pops up on there.

I am an experienced developer :D I've never made exploits though, but I've made a lot of programs'n'utilities :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Real Jdbye I am going AMD this gen still debating 7900XT or XTX