DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Welcome back Tempers! and migles!, to...
6t24he.png

In this quirky little activity you tempers can get to know eachother a little better.

Know Your Temps rules and information:
  • General forum rules apply, do not break those!
  • Members can ask as many questions as they want, please keep it to one post, do not turn the thread into a personal chatbox!
  • Do not ask uncomfortable questions
  • Do not make use of question templates, these will be treated as spam!
    Make up some original questions and if someone has already asked a question you wanted to ask, you could ask them why they like it or ask them to share their opinion on it.
  • If you signed up for KYT, you'll be required to actively participate in asking questions to others.
    Last KYT, there where a lot of people who did not bother asking questions to others whilst they where on the session list, which resulted in emptyish threads and circlejerking with others.
    Your session will be scrapped from the list if you don't actively participate in asking things to your fellow attendee's.
    Not only will this prevent empty sessions, this will also generate more interest in your own KYT.
  • Please keep circlejerking to the EoF.
    This means memes and things like lenny faces and what not should not be in your question list!
  • Tempers that change their names and fail to notify me will be booted off the list, no exceptions.
  • Tempers that get suspended will be booted off the list, no exceptions.
  • If you're unavailable around the time your session is due, please send me a PM in advance and I'll put your session on hold.
  • If you want your session to be moved backwards, please PM me in advance and I'll move it backwards or put it on hold.
  • If you don't log in for 2 weeks consecutively, I will remove you from the KYT list, no exceptions.
    Last KYT, there where some people who didn't log in for a couple of weeks and did show up right before or right after their session.
  • Sessions will run for ~72 hours, In this time you'll get a 12 hourly status update from me saying your session is up to create more interest.
  • I will send the user with an upcoming session a notification, 72 hours in advance that their KYT is about to start as a reminder

This fun and engaging activity helps us get to know you better, in an exciting, chaotic way! Remember to be kind and have fun!

In This Session: @migles will be on stand for questioning!

For updates on KYT, refer to this thread

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
How goes it?

Favorite OS?

Working on anything cool?

Favorite pass-time activity?

Any games you've played recently?

Are those games good?

1)lol, i didn't understand that question at first, had to google it lel; i am going ok-ish...

2) i just use windows 10, my favorite would be windows 7, but you know i think it's most times better to have latest and updated stuff, and with new motherboards it can be a kinda pain to install seven due to a compatibility issue with usb 3.. (in my current system i had to modify the windows 7 iso with tools from the manufacter)
if i have a "borrowed" laptop or something, i will use linux, either ubuntu or mint, the easiest to plug and play and whichever works better in said laptop

3) currently i am trying to build up my collection, doing my "want to buy list" which is very slowly going but yeah,

4) you know that is playing games and be here at the temp.

5 and 6) yeah, i had been playing overwatch, which i have a love hate relationship, it's a very cool game, but i am so frustrated because i get matched with either 10 year olds, or people that play "casually" it's too damn frustrating to play... i used to play TF2, but i got tired and bored of it, overwatch is a similair game that has a "new" and "modern" look..
i also been playing pokemon leaf green, had played a rom hack of the gen 1 pokemon games called pokemon cock, a very crude game, but it's hilarious.. i do have a "thing" for rom hacks which replace the game with "adult content" like rude language and stupid stuff, there are several pokemon ones...
almost finished zelda a link to the past, a game that i started many times but never finished..
i also filled my ez iv with every gba rom and had been randomly trying games, i found too much trash, and a few enjoyable games
ho, a couple months ago, fisnished bioshock 1, a very great game.. started bioshock 2, which is a little painful to play with my intel graphics, but hopefully i will continue playing later this year
i really like the deus ex series.. sadly i only played human revolution, but i do play to play the rest of the games later as well
what else.. fallout new vegas, skyrim, borderlands all games i really loved but played a while but and whatever reason i stopped playing, some weeks later when i loaded the save again i felt so lost to continue (lost track what i was trying to do) and started a new save so many times i got really bored of going through the first parts again

i mostly lose interest in games because they run like crap in my machine (will fix this soon™) and in several occasions they give me headaches...

Reactions: 8BitWonder

EthanAddict

An investment to nothingness
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hey man

Should I start a revolution to bring Margen67 back to the temp?
Would you play TF2 if we played together?
Any musical instrument you know/want to learn?

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Hey man

Should I start a revolution to bring Margen67 back to the temp?
Would you play TF2 if we played together?
Any musical instrument you know/want to learn?

1)fuck that guy, i had a plea to bring him back in my pm, he never created an alt account and pm'd me, or thank me for that :C
2) you are inviting me to just be your medic right? yeah i would play some MVM. i like that mode
3) had and have "some passion" for drums, when i was younger i used to spend days watching drum covers in youtube, really liked the rockband drums thing.
it's an instrument that you have to use most of your body, and very entertaining

Reactions: EthanAddict

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So we can ask Migles anything?

Migles what's your steam account log on details? lol (kidding)

All I want to know is where are the pics of migles's cats :)

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
questions
fav linux distro? don't kite have one, kinda answered above, i will use whatever it works fine in said system, but most cases either ubunto or mint, the ones i tried lol
fav gba game? you know it's the leaf green ;O; ok, not really, several favorites not in order.
kirby the amazing mirror is the one i sometimes launch either for testing or just having a little fun, and i end up doing the entire game... had finished it so many times..
this game usually have issues with some bad emulators or flashcarts that are not good like the supercard gba.. but it's really fun, i just wish there was a rom hack or a amazing mirror 2, with an entire new world...

drill dozer, i really enjoyed the mechanics, its a different platform that stands out from "is just another xxx genre game" and really fun to play game

the boktai games, i have theese in my wtb list because i love when cartridges got special hardware in them, and wanted to see how is it to play with the solar sensors. but overal the game is really cool to play

fav console which is not gba? gba of course. or psp would say vita but i never had one, not sure if it's just an improvement of the psp, but since it has BC why not
shitbox or IRC? shitbox of course.
me, @Tom Bombadildo or @Psionic Roshambo ?
psio's wife. ;O;

questioning
Where did you get your avatar? i kite don't remember i think i just searched in google about mei and picked this one
Margen67#9510 annoy him on discord :^) meh, IF HE WOULD CARE ABOUT ME HE WOULD CREATE ALT ACCOUNT AND SEND ME MESSAGE
Do you love me? who can ever love shitposters? ;O;

questions
So we can ask Migles anything? what such a noob, first time ya see kyt yeah?

Migles what's your steam account log on details? lol (kidding) i could give ya just fine, but you will have an hard time, cuz mobile authenticator, and i got so many purchases just a picture of a bunch of receipts sent to steam support, (i was hijacked sometimes, and had no issue whatsoever getting my account back)
i can get the account back usually the next day, also it's linked to my mail.. /funatparties

All I want to know is where are the pics of migles's cats :) that's not a question, but ok, i might post later sometime...

Last edited by migles,
Reactions: Dionicio3 and Flame

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hey migs!

What do you think of KYT?
Your opinion on people that are in the KYT list but never ask questions to fellow attendees?
Your fav music genre?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Migs! :wub:
Favorite Temper?
Favorite tv show?
Favorite 3DS games?
DS game?
PSP game?
Do you have a crush on me?
Should I keep stabbing people?
Favorite GBA game?
Least favorite of all the systems I listed?
How many fingers am I holding up?
How did you find the Temp?

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Hey migs!

What do you think of KYT? i think maybe there should be a break, or maybe limit it, maybe there had been so many kyt, it kinda stalled? maybe only put people in the stand for questioning that actually developed homebrew and mods, stuff like that. so we can ask about past projects, future projects etc.. and not just the average shitposter temper where his fan community come and make this like eof...
Your opinion on people that are in the KYT list but never ask questions to fellow attendees? they shouldn't be forced to make questions otherwise they make them "generic question just because.."
Your fav music genre? don't really have one.. usually i go like "spotify, show me random stuff" and then favorite stuff i enjoy for later..

Favorite Temper? it's hard to choose got several
Favorite tv show? in cartoons the amazing world of gumball, in normal tv shows, the most memorable that comes to my mind is house md, but ask me tomorrow again and i will probably remember other one
Favorite 3DS games? all 3ds games suck kek.
DS game? pokemon platinum
PSP game? huu, the psp, is the most memorable system, it had so many cool games.. the first favorite is daxter. i love adventure\action\plataformers... daxter was really awesome. also loved patapon, loco roco, they were so entertaining!. ratchet and clank was also great but didn't really enjoyed as much as daxter
Do you have a crush on me? yes, i keep asking you for nudes and i never get them :C
Should I keep stabbing people? is that what you do in real life? stab people in the back? the moment you finish reading this you will pm dinoh and tell him how a loser i am?
Favorite GBA game? questioned and answered some posts above ^^
Least favorite of all the systems I listed? 3ds ;O;
How many fingers am I holding up? very likely you have them in mouse and keyboard right now /fun at parties
How did you find the Temp? funny thing, i don't remember exactly i got here, but i just checked something to help answer this question. i got a ds lite in July 2013 along with a pokemon game, which it's when i started to "collect them all". when i was a kid i always wanted the pokemon games..
i think i got here when i started to look ways to load roms... i remember one of my first thoughts being if i could load via wifi or maybe a pc cable since there is no storage in the console...
and it's kinda weird because i remember in order to choose the ds lite i had researched about it vs the ds fat.. (was kinda afraid that there would be some removed stuff in the ds lite) so, it is kinda weird i didn't had the account before getting the ds lite..

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yo, How's it going?
Ever eaten sushi?
Pot noodles or real noodles?
Ice cream or Frozen Yoghurt?
Beef or Chicken?
Blue or Red?
Blue pill or Red Pill?
Is there anyone or thing you hate more than anything?
On a scale of coolness, how awesome are you? (1-9001)
What do you enjoy most about life?
Is there someone in your life you'd do anything for?
Most memorable moment in your life?
Do you think life has meaning?

What do you think of the above questions?

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
How's it going? answered previously, i am ok-ish
Ever eaten sushi? no, and i never thought about trying.. not a really fan of fish in general, does fish sticks count as sushy? ;O;
Pot noodles or real noodles? yet another food i kite didn't tried, ask me about burguers and i will happy answer
Ice cream or Frozen Yoghurt? both <3
Beef or Chicken? beef, love some steak and burguers
Blue or Red? depends in context
Blue pill or Red Pill? red. unless the blue pill brings me into a world i have total freedom and control
Is there anyone or thing you hate more than anything? my mother ;O; you can have her for free. i hate plenty of things.. it can be a big list that take weeks, but here is one of the biggest: dora the explorer, ok, any baby\small kids show that treat the kids really retarded..
On a scale of coolness, how awesome are you? (1-9001) 1, i am pretty boring "basic person" actually, and i am aware of this...
What do you enjoy most about life? not much.. don't know what to answer here
Is there someone in your life you'd do anything for? nah... i wish i had..
Most memorable moment in your life? when i got my car license
Do you think life has meaning? just keep swimming, see what it has to offer you, maybe someday you will find it.. if you stop swimming its a guaranteed no

What do you think of the above questions? most were great, makes me think you like asian food

Reactions: TheDarkGreninja
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    they be like which lite firefox exe pls
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wut.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    GM all
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    butt
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    douche
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Touché.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Push it :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Talk about propaganda.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    California has already banned those additives BTW.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Psi has been banned in the state of California.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I am the cancer!!! lol
    Yayyy got arcade games on the Pi working lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
    Now to spend 6 months deleting all the garbage lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Now to spend 6 months deleting all the garbage lol