United States
drock360 said:
Eternal Myst said:

HAHA! Ive never seen that one b4.
You didn't answer the question
dry.gif

S

ScuberSteve

If a turtle's only weakness was being flipped over onto it's back, and you taped two turtles together, would they be unstoppable?

drock360

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
podunk1269 said:
do you pirate?
are you racist?
if a tree falls in the forrest and no one is around to hear it, and it lands on a deaf mime; does the mime make a sound?

1. Yes, I do pirate. I modded my wii, my PSP, and I have an Acekard 2 for my DS.
2. Not really. Since I come from a variety of backgrounds, I accept everyone equally.
3. Yes he would probably make kind of a grunt or something, a tree just fell on him!

PizzaPasta said:
Do you like me?
wub.gif

1. You seem like a pretty cool guy. You kill alienz and doesn't afraid of anything.

QUOTE(Ackers @ Jul 26 2008, 04:52 PM)
Do you like snickers?
Do you pity the noob?

1. I love Snickers, they are my fav candy bar.
smile.gif

2. No way. I hate n00bs. They are so gay.

drock360

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dio said:
Where does your name come from?

1. I was trying to think up a name for my Xbox 360 Gamertag, and my name is Derek, so i used D-Rock and added a 360 to it because it was taken.

Grimalkin said:
If a cat always lands on it's feet, and toast always lands butterside down -- what would happen if you buttered the back of a cat?

1. Because the cat is still a cat, it would land on its feet. The butter on its back would make no difference because you stated that toast always lands butter side down, not a cat.

QUOTE(ScuberSteve @ Jul 27 2008, 12:24 PM)
If a turtle's only weakness was being flipped over onto it's back, and you taped two turtles together, would they be unstoppable?

1. Turtles' shells are not actually that hard. You could still bash the turtle with a small hammer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls