OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Welcome back Tempers! and BORTZ!, to...
6t24he.png

In this quirky little activity you tempers can get to know eachother a little better.

Know Your Temps rules and information:
  • General forum rules apply, do not break those!
  • Members can ask as many questions as they want, please keep it to one post, do not turn the thread into a personal chatbox!
  • Do not ask uncomfortable questions
  • Do not make use of question templates, these will be treated as spam!
    Make up some original questions and if someone has already asked a question you wanted to ask, you could ask them why they like it or ask them to share their opinion on it.
  • If you signed up for KYT, you'll be required to actively participate in asking questions to others.
    Last KYT, there where a lot of people who did not bother asking questions to others whilst they where on the session list, which resulted in emptyish threads and circlejerking with others.
    Your session will be scrapped from the list if you don't actively participate in asking things to your fellow attendee's.
    Not only will this prevent empty sessions, this will also generate more interest in your own KYT.
  • Please keep circlejerking to the EoF.
    This means memes and things like lenny faces and what not should not be in your question list!
  • Tempers that change their names and fail to notify me will be booted off the list, no exceptions.
  • Tempers that get suspended will be booted off the list, no exceptions.
  • If you're unavailable around the time your session is due, please send me a PM in advance and I'll put your session on hold.
  • If you want your session to be moved backwards, please PM me in advance and I'll move it backwards or put it on hold.
  • If you don't log in for 2 weeks consecutively, I will remove you from the KYT list, no exceptions.
    Last KYT, there where some people who didn't log in for a couple of weeks and did show up right before or right after their session.
  • Sessions will run for ~72 hours, In this time you'll get a 12 hourly status update from me saying your session is up to create more interest.
  • I will send the user with an upcoming session a notification, 72 hours in advance that their KYT is about to start as a reminder

This fun and engaging activity helps us get to know you better, in an exciting, chaotic way! Remember to be kind and have fun!

In This Session: @BORTZ will be on stand for questioning!

For updates on KYT, refer to this thread

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inspiration for such majestic name?
Like spider-man? How about spoderman?
Warlock, Titan, Hunter or all the above?

D

Deleted User

Hm, mind telling me a little bit about spiderman? Why spiderman?

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What was the first word you said?
I actually have no idea. It was probably something dumb.

Inspiration for such majestic name? Its not just any name
Like spider-man? How about spoderman? Yeah I like Spider-man :D Spooderman... was kinda funny, but mostly just cringy and dark most of the time.
Warlock, Titan, Hunter or all the above? I was going to link you to my Destiny profile but Bungie changed everything around in anticipation for D2. I have all three classes Maxed out at 400, so all of the above. But I think I play the best as a Warlock, specifically a voidwalker. I like all of them but I am not fast enough to really take advantage of the hunter. I rely too much on the tankiness of the warlock and the bubble of the titan.

Hm, mind telling me a little bit about spiderman? Why spiderman?[ I have always kinda liked spiderman. He always seemed to have a somewhat relate-able story. Some of my favorite PS1 games were the two spiderman games. Hard, but not too hard, and fun enough to make you really enjoy the experience. The spiderman avatars came from when I became addicted to looking up 60s spiderman memes and laughing myself to tears. I changed my avatar and it just kinda stuck. /QUOTE]

Fav game? I will probably get asked this a lot. So, because this a hard question to answer, I will answer with a different favorite game every time. For you, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.
Why did you join temp? I was in a weird spot around my jr/senior year of highschool, looking for a solution to playing video and music on a device that wasn't a 4 million dollar ipod video. I had gotten word about the Datel Max Media Dock that used a the outdated CF cards so those were cheap. I actually got one and it worked really well, other than some wonky video controls. I was hooked and new there must be a solution to my muse and I dug deeper and found that the R4 could do moonshell and I was here for life.
Hobbies outside of gaming? I like to sketch, bike ride when i can, sometimes build gundam models, I like frisbee, eating out a restaurants...

Last edited by BORTZ,

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I shot web?
how_do_i_shot_web__vector_by_misteralex-d5n6vlu.png

Did you ever play through the dragon quest games? And that backlog you had back in the day...
Since that blog that was necro'd, I have successfully played through the GBC port of DQ1, the DS ports of IV and V. I did start VI not much momentum. I played a bit of VII thanks to the 3DS remake port so that's nice. I started VIII about 4 times now because of losing data and other shit. I got about 40 or so hours in but lost my progress. I will finish them though.

Favorite dragon quest game? Because nostalgia reasons, I would probably say Dragon Warrior Monsters for the GBC. Its dated but still holds up imo. But make good use of that FF button. If I had to pick a numbered game it would always be DQVIII. Its incredible. I had a copy for the PS2. I would play it late on summer nights and remember feeling like I was playing a dream. Very fond memories even if I never even got to the abbey. Honorable mention to the Joker series on DS. At the time when Joker hit the DS I wasn't too sold on it. After a few years and trying it again, I really appreciated what the games brought to the table. Both 1 and 2 had good elements each, I just with there was a way to fuse the best parts of both.

If anyone is looking for recommendations go get the DQVIII restoration .cia from that iso site. The one that undubs, orchestrates, and uncensors the game. The orchestration of VIII is worth it alone. Also go get the remake of Terry's Wonderland if you like pokemon/monster collection games.

How does one get to be so cool?
I'll tell you what I told Tom
how_do_i_shot_web__vector_by_misteralex-d5n6vlu.png
but seriously, I have no idea. I have just been myself. I have always just liked what I liked. Be nice, friendly, and have a heart.

Can you really do what a spider can?
No :(

Last edited by BORTZ,

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Megadeth or Metallica?
Priest, Maiden, Sabbath, or Motorhead?
What is your dream onahole?
Did you watch Spider-Man: Homecoming and would you recommend it?

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hi
favorite franchise
favorite movie
favorite TV show
favorite food
how are you and how's going life?
what is the thing you most love and care in your life?
Knuckles or Fuckles?

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're really Spiderman, why don't you sue those toy channels with their dastardly spiderman and elsa videos?
No such thing as bad press :bortz:

Megadeth or Metallica? Metallica i think
Priest, Maiden, Sabbath, or Motorhead? Maiden for sure
What is your dream onahole? I am not sure what you are asking here
Did you watch Spider-Man: Homecoming and would you recommend it? I watched about 40 minute of it from a cam site. I think i was pretty good. I stopped cause I want to see the real thing at some point. I would recommend it

GET ME PICTURES OF SPIDERMAN AND GET THOSE DAMN LEMONS OUT OF MY FACE BEFORE I BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN... WITH THE LEMONS!
Blank+_08548a1cec158194e9d95844dda077fb.jpg

hi
favorite franchise a bit to broad of a question dont you think?
favorite movie Inception
favorite TV show Ongoing? Hell's Kitchen
favorite food Wings
how are you and how's going life? I am good. Things are looking up that that's great.
what is the thing you most love and care in your life? My wife
Knuckles or Fuckles? Pass

Reactions: smileyhead
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol