ROM Hack Translation Kurohyou 2 (Black Panther, Yakuza PSP Spinoff) English Localisation Project

ali_ihsan21

Trophies
XP
Country
We are still working on both games and hopefully we will be ready for a new update shortly!
I dont know whether its possible or easy or not but if the fonts would be green or dark yellow during cutscenes reading would be more healthier color of cutscene making it really difficult.

Tatsuya's blue text all game long is awesome. I dont want to complain for such a great job but cant stop mentioning it.

Reactions: Henchman1

Ghoul43

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Game keeps freezing in the first chapter where you go to Dragon Heat to at the fight for the first time. Cutscenes just freezes on one screen while I still can press X, R and Start button and it shows me prompts, nothing happens.

Also, I get why you don't want to translate multiplayer part, but at least make it playable. It's just closes the menu every time I try to even start the solo missions.

ali_ihsan21

Trophies
XP
Country
Game keeps freezing in the first chapter where you go to Dragon Heat to at the fight for the first time. Cutscenes just freezes on one screen while I still can press X, R and Start button and it shows me prompts, nothing happens.

Also, I get why you don't want to translate multiplayer part, but at least make it playable. It's just closes the menu every time I try to even start the solo missions.
We all played and finished both first and second game, there is no such a problem.

Henchman1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

Which game are you talking about? If you mean Kurohyou 1, then that patch was done by someone else. Also, never encountered these game freezes that you encountered while playing both Kurohyou 1 and 2 on my PSP.

AugmentedSmoke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

In order to get the game to function correctly with English text, it's unfortunately not possible for us to do anything other than fully translate it.

You can always use a Japanese ISO to play the multiplayer though as the saves are cross compatible

Goofy Time

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not trying to "bump" this, but any word on the first game? I believe there was talk on social media a few months ago that it was almost done, and the TeamK4L site still has it listed to be released within 2022. We got a few weeks left, so here's hoping for a fun Christmas gift for the Yakuza community!

Bebesarte

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Thank you so much for your work and time, I can't wait for the Kurohyou 1 but I understand how hard it is so take your time to finish it, just wanted to make you know a lot of people love TeamK4L world, you are real heroes.

Ghoul43

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Not trying to "bump" this, but any word on the first game? I believe there was talk on social media a few months ago that it was almost done, and the TeamK4L site still has it listed to be released within 2022. We got a few weeks left, so here's hoping for a fun Christmas gift for the Yakuza community!
Check their Twitter.

AugmentedSmoke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates on here. Things are going well and we are currently working on Kurohyou 1:)

I will endeavor to update you guys here and maybe I will make another post for the first game but in the meantime, the best way to get updates is from our Twitter at https://twitter.com/TeamK4L

Thank you for the continued interest!

Deleted member 399092

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Thank you so much for the patch! I'm having a ton of fun with the game.

I had one question about the outfits. In the substory "clothing store hawker" Tatsuya gets to wear this really nice outfit (black varsity jacket), but takes it off after completing the substory. Is there a way to get that outfit from the substory?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it