ROM Hack Kriogenic MHX Save Editor - Proper English Editor!

Kriogenic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kriogenics MHX Save Editor
An English Monster Hunter X (Cross) save game editor.

Current Version: V1.4
Changes:
Brand new UI
Added editing of academy and town points
Added unlocking of meals, ingredients and hunter arts
Added placeholder elements for additional updates (voice, gender etc)

This was created due to the lack of available decent MHX save editors. This is an early version and as such only allows editing of the item box and unlocking all craft-able weapons \ gear.

Extract your save game from your 3ds using a tool such as savdatafiler, load your save games system file, modify and save and then put the save back on the 3ds.

Just to go on record since a save game seems to have been messed up. I take no responsibility if this happens. However if you would be so kind to report if this does happen and PM me a copy of your corrupt save and a copy of your unedited save I will be able to try work on a fix.
EDIT: it was found the corruption was not due to my tool but I will keep this up here just in case

SCREENSHOTS HERE: http://imgur.com/a/MaQk5

Upcoming Features:
Palico Editor - Allows modification of your palicos (Level, Enthusiasm, Type, Actions and Skills)
Reset\Complete all quests - This will allow you to clear your quest progress or automatically complete it.
All Bag Spaces - Allows unlocking all bag slots

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3B9rcv3H39_VlNyX3pIWEFVT1U
Make sure to download the latest version!

VirusTotal Results of latest version: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...36744218909870044720dc81/analysis/1459540348/

Special thanks go to:
moghedien (GBATemp) - save game system format
Ping (MHXDex Dev) - most of the English item translations

Last edited by Kriogenic,

Kriogenic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thank for the editor. But your editor value is wrong, (Ex: your value: 92- Affinity Coating, translate value: 92 - item non-selection please see this link: http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://pastebin.com/XeLXF5e9&sandbox=1). Again thank for editor :)

Ahh yes you are correct, seems I screwed up with my list. I think that is the only non-item throughout the list thanks for pointing that out. A new version has been uploaded to fix this.

EDIT: All item IDs should be completely fixed now please let me know otherwise.
If anyone wants to help with the last few item translations (from the Eng translation patch) all items with "?" in the name need doing thanks!

Reactions: I pwned U!

Reign12349

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Great work.
Will it be possible for you to add an unlock max storage feature in future release? the original 12 page won't fit all notable crafting materials it seems.

AoiKunieda

Trophies
XP
Country
when come out the new version with Palico Editor
Modify Academy \ Town Points
Unlock all Hunter Arts
Unlock all meals
Reset\Complete all quests ?

Kriogenic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am a student and have been busy with study recently, assignment is due for submission in a few days so a new version with academy and town points \ hunter arts and meals will be coming shortly after.

Issues have had the Palico Editor come to a stand still as of now but should not take long to remedy

As far as I am aware it does unlock event armour if some one can please try it and get back to me.
I Think max storage unlocks automatically if you go over your allotted spaces, I will check this as the first thing I do in a few days.

Thanks for your patience.

Phemeto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you sir, I am eagerly awaiting for a Palico Editor, as it is the only thing I don't like farming for >.>. I seriously just cant get a good Nyanta cat

Reign12349

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am a student and have been busy with study recently, assignment is due for submission in a few days so a new version with academy and town points \ hunter arts and meals will be coming shortly after.

Issues have had the Palico Editor come to a stand still as of now but should not take long to remedy

As far as I am aware it does unlock event armour if some one can please try it and get back to me.
I Think max storage unlocks automatically if you go over your allotted spaces, I will check this as the first thing I do in a few days.

Thanks for your patience.

Yes, the unlock crafting option unlocks everything including dlc gears. Much appreciated for that again.
However, sadly the item box capacity isn't unlocked automatically if we go over the original 12 pages limit. It still requires ingame purchase of the backpacker and packrat guide. I'm currently stuck with 13 pages worth of storage even and somehow can't buy the last ingame booklet to expand the box to its max capacity hence my request.

All in all, thanks for the hard work.

Kriogenic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, the unlock crafting option unlocks everything including dlc gears. Much appreciated for that again.
However, sadly the item box capacity isn't unlocked automatically if we go over the original 12 pages limit. It still requires ingame purchase of the backpacker and packrat guide. I'm currently stuck with 13 pages worth of storage even and somehow can't buy the last ingame booklet to expand the box to its max capacity hence my request.

All in all, thanks for the hard work.

Thanks for the input, I will check this out for the next update.

Kriogenic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It' there dude.... 72nd/ 73rd page of the armor crafting page just above star rook.

Indeed it is, thanks for mentioning it, the item editor may not have some of the items needed to craft some event armor, in these cases... search for ? in search and add a few random item IDs one of them should be the item... There is a few translations I am missing and haven't had time to check\add.
New version should be out tomorrow which includes everything EXCEPT palico editor and quest editor, they will be in the version after.

Thanks,
Kriogenic

Reign12349

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
"-just ABOVE star rook"

read dude.... basic reading comprehension... I was referring to the set you're looking for, which is ABOVE star rook set in the armor crafting list. Look through the list harder, c'mon dude.
sigh....

Kriogenic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New update has just been uploaded and the main post edited to reflect. Please post with any issues you encounter.

Thanks everyone for your patience, the update was a little later then expected
-Kriogenic

Reactions: Phemeto

Phemeto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New update has just been uploaded and the main post edited to reflect. Please post with any issues you encounter.

Thanks everyone for your patience, the update was a little later then expected
-Kriogenic

No, thank you sir, us leechers really don't deserve all the hard work everyone does here. Sure wish I could help

AoiKunieda

Trophies
XP
Country
thank's again for that work :3 anyway i check now but i don't see the supreme star knight armor can u add for the next update ? :/ ty

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah the dual screen makes them better because that's how they were developed for
    +1
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Wii U is also great.
    For DS games.
    Also, 3DS games through NTR streaming on Wii U.
    It's very cool.
    Even playable.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can have main game on big screen and touch lay out on wiiu tablet I can see that
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, I have a broken o3ds xl
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Phones worked great for DS emulation with DraStic and a controller that held your phone
    But sadly that's coming to an end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, atleast I think the latest version's apk is archived somewhere
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah it works great but it's the obvious Ds factor you loose from it it's not like playing atari games on atari because Nintendo actually use to give a reason to buy their hardware
    +1
    Honestly Ken I actually have the hardware and it's hacked and works fine, prefer my phone lol
    Microphone is more sensitive, DraStic has a high res mode, screen is way better just overall a better experience
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I just like game consoles how they were intended to play if they have a unique enough reason to buy them anything else yeah just download emulation for it
    Oh and touch screen infinity better lol
    @Xdqwerty It's still on Play Store.
    for free
    Install before they remove it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd like to see a DS emulator that allows casting top screen to TV then use bottom for the touch screen stuff
    +1
    I used a vertical touch 22" monitor for playing some 3DS games through Citra.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Can't be that far off from it not like ds requires super hardware
    @K3Nv2 I did that using Citra for 3DS games. Bottom screen was my smartphone. Until I got the touch screen.
  • SwordShielder @ SwordShielder:
    Use a TV
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Citra allows it already?
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Citra allows it already?