http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEcz9T3MuL4...related&search=

Legend

.missing
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh that was rich.
I think that he's just so involved with his character, that it's finally made him snap.
The dude's off his fucking rocker if you asked me.

Happy trails.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I could understand how hecklers could get under your skin but DAMN, he straight snapped on that fool. Hell it was kinda funny at first but then the N-words started flying and it took a nosedive. I use to think this guy was funny. But damn, even I got offended by just looking at the vid.
huelga3wl.gif
huelga3wl.gif
huelga3wl.gif
huelga3wl.gif
huelga3wl.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
What shocked me most is that I have to sign in to YouTube to get to see the video.

As for the racist outburst? Bah. Brigitte Bardot has three of those a day, and nobody says a word, because "she used to be a movie icon".

People snap under the weight of knowing they are has-beens. And then they have nervous breakdowns in public. And then nice men in white coats arrive and offer them a new dresscode. The "doctor eye for the loony guy" suggests that really long sleves never really go out of style.

Any questions?

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
A friend of mine is a stand up commedian and he takes me to commedy clubs here in NYC every once in a while.
I must admit, those guys are really nusty sometime, they use all kind of words and they offend everybody and everything.
But the thing is the "N" word (that has nothing to do with our big "N"
smile.gif
)
gets used a lot by african Americans to make fun of themselfs. But if you happen to be a white boy such a word is off limit of course.
I'm Italian and they make all kind of jokes about me when I get there, and I have to take it in the spirit of commedy.
But if you get easily offended, and then try to compete with the one that holds the microphone you can only make it worse.
In this case the commedian should have been able to take it to another direction, and keep going with the leughes, that's where the ability lies, but he was too involved and took it personally and that was his mistake.
The guy should have been more "professional" and handle himself better.
But I'm sure the audience made it worse as well. If you don't have a sense of humor try to avoid a commedy club !

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A friend of mine is a stand up commedian and he takes me to commedy clubs here in NYC every once in a while.
I must admit, those guys are really nusty sometime, they use all kind of words and they offend everybody and everything.
But the thing is the "N" word (that has nothing to do with our big "N"
smile.gif
)
gets used a lot by african Americans to make fun of themselfs. But if you happen to be a white boy such a word is off limit of course.
I'm Italian and they make all kind of jokes about me when I get there, and I have to take it in the spirit of commedy.
But if you get easily offended, and then try to compete with the one that holds the microphone you can only make it worse.
In this case the commedian should have been able to take it to another direction, and keep going with the leughes, that's where the ability lies, but he was too involved and took it personally and that was his mistake.
The guy should have been more "professional" and handle himself better.
But I'm sure the audience made it worse as well. If you don't have a sense of humor try to avoid a commedy club !
Honestly the debate on the N word....it's a matter of who you are...it's been talked about on this board before I'm not getting into that now however what Kramer did was not comedy...wasn't a jest a zing or a joke...he wasn't even trying to make a bad joke. What I see is your every day bottled up racist who finally snapped on stage in front of everybody. I always hated Sinefield anyway so whatever...I can't boycott him cause I never watched any of his shit....except the movie Airheads....but that movies too funny to throw away and he's not really the star....hmmm now that his career is over it would be fun to hire him to take me to the movie theater lol.

stinkingbob

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Antarctica
One thing to note though: the heckler did not call "kramer" any kind of racially insensitive names. He merely said that basically he wasn't funny. This is what pissed off "Kramer" and this is when he("kramer") took it one step further than what he should have. THis is where "kramer" crossed the line because he then involved everyone in the club and not exclusively the heckler.
Now, sure, you see many African Americans referring to themselves as n****. This, I cannot understand myself, as you do not hear Chinese referring to themselves as chinks nor Japanese as Japs. But, there is a difference. When blacks call themselves n****, they aren't doing it in a derogatory way. I guess they are equating it with "friend" or person who happens to be black. What "Kramer" did was to use the word n**** in such a way as to demean and hurt the heckler and pretty much everyone in the club. Then he threw in the notion of hanging. So, his use of n**** was inappropriate.
THe whole thing sickens me. You can tell that his apology was not 100%. I am sure the execs forced him to do that public apology because fo the seinfeld DVD's hitting the market.
Pretty bad when a public figure says things like that.
B.

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's more like the way he used it which makes it racist in my eyes, sure it can be funny in a joke and all, but that wasn't funny at all. I wonder what followed when the man stood up.
tongue.gif

Bowser128

King Koopa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Racist prick, I hope someone gives him what he deserves for this (a beating) What worries me though is in the TMZ source for his 'explanation' someone actually wrote as a comment "NO, HE IS NOT A RACIST IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM. GET OVER YOURSELVES PEOPLE WHITE POWER RULES." You've got to love these wonderful examples of White America.

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What worries me though is in the TMZ source for his 'explanation' someone actually wrote as a comment "NO, HE IS NOT A RACIST IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM. GET OVER YOURSELVES PEOPLE WHITE POWER RULES." You've got to love these wonderful examples of White America.
Where does it say his in America?....Last time I checked the interenet was a world wide thing....unless your just assuming his American but you don't like Americans which thus means your racist against someone who is not JUST LIKE you and if that's the case what makes you any different then Kramer? Just so you know America is not white, it's a multiracial country....Look at any American commercial for the new Jetta, there is an Asain, two blacks and a white guy...look at Heros the TV show....multiracial...seems like your just using a story about Kramer to vent your inner racism. The commenter your quoting can easily have come from YOUR country as well.
/rant off

michaelf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's what happened during an interview with Jerry Seinfeld on Letterman...http://youtube.com/watch?v=dufHYw-W6j4

I thought this was really hard to watch. People in the audience were chuckling thinking this was just a bit. Michael Richards is clearly shaken up by the whole ordeal. I think it will be interesting to see where the media takes this.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I've had jokes go bad to the point where you're just beatin' the hell out of it trying desperately to come across something funny, and ending up digging your grave deeper and deeper. I've also tried to make venom sound funny to get by with being venomous. Neither ever works. I dunno which one he was going for but it seemed like both, a deadly combination.

Oh well, the media will flog the crap out of him for it, and rightly so. After he had his chance to apologize/explain and didn't, that pretty much corked it.

He is stained!

He'll never live it down now.

He deserves it.

Bowser128

King Koopa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What worries me though is in the TMZ source for his 'explanation' someone actually wrote as a comment "NO, HE IS NOT A RACIST IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM. GET OVER YOURSELVES PEOPLE WHITE POWER RULES." You've got to love these wonderful examples of White America.

Where does it say his in America?....Last time I checked the interenet was a world wide thing....unless your just assuming his American but you don't like Americans which thus means your racist against someone who is not JUST LIKE you and if that's the case what makes you any different then Kramer? Just so you know America is not white, it's a multiracial country....Look at any American commercial for the new Jetta, there is an Asain, two blacks and a white guy...look at Heros the TV show....multiracial...seems like your just using a story about Kramer to vent your inner racism. The commenter your quoting can easily have come from YOUR country as well.
/rant off

wtf.gif
I'm not saying America is white, when I say 'White America' I'm referring to the portion of America that he comes from, and is giving a bad name to. Why do I think the commenter was American? That's because of his diction, I happen to believe there isn't anyone from my country (even the white racists) that would say "White power rules", they would use other terms to show their feelings of superiority, because that phrase just doesn't fit with the way we [the English] speak the language. So, because I assume English to be his first language, he's likely to come from North America or Australia, but the number of Americans on the internet far outweighs the number of Australians, leading to my assumption. To clarify, I'm not saying America is entirely white, I'm not saying all white Americans are racist, I'm just saying it's this kind of person who gives the negative image of White America, because he is the worst kind of person it produces.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs