Kororinpa

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by jaxxster, Mar 1, 2007.

Mar 1, 2007

Kororinpa by jaxxster at 8:05 PM (1,379 Views / 0 Likes) 10 replies

1. jaxxster
    OP

Member jaxxster The Heretic

United Kingdom
    Whats everyones thoughts on this game? I fine it enjoyable and difficult at the same time, if it wernt for the calming BGM i think i would have thrown my wiimote at the tv by now [​IMG]

*sorry, silly me...can someone move this to game disscusion please...Thanks [​IMG]*

2. monyt0ntherun

Newcomer monyt0ntherun Newbie

United Kingdom
    Quite a cool game mate, I have played it to lvl 30 atm, trouble is there are so many games available I am not spending decent time on each, Dragonball Z is kool, and so is Sonic.

3. lenselijer

Member lenselijer GBAtemp Maniac

Netherlands
    I finished it yesterday and it was a nice game.

now i need to collect all gold medals and the green secrets, this will take some hours more [​IMG]

4. kari1980

Newcomer kari1980 Newbie

Finland
    I have 100 % in this game. you don't have to collect all golden medals, i think about half is enough to get all levels unlocked.

5. OrR

Member OrR Rice-megatron Expert

Germany
    I love Kororinpa! Finally a decent marble game! [​IMG] It's a little expensive but crazy enough to be worth the price. It's definetely missing a level editor, though, especially since the levels are not hand crafted but made from fixed pieces.

6. Elrinth

Member Elrinth :Master beyond your imagination:

Sweden
    is it better than monkey ball?
    how's the music? is it somewhat like kururin?
    what are the cool features? are there any wind n magnetism which comes into play where the player has to click buttons n stuff to progress?

i might invest in this game, cause by u guys it sounds like a great game [​IMG]

7. jaxxster
    OP

Member jaxxster The Heretic

United Kingdom
    the music is great, theres this one killer tune im not sure which it is though but the music is well written and so bouncy. Its just a simple roll the ball to the goal game but it gets really hard. Cool features are the way everythings like micro machines (the features around you) The cool features are unlockable marbles with different skills.

8. OrR

Member OrR Rice-megatron Expert

Germany
    There is no wind or magnetism but there is no need for it because gravity is already crazy enough in this game! You can turn the whole level around completely which is very very awesome. It's possible to pull off some pretty insane moves.
    I don't like Super Monkey Ball (too generic levels, don't like the style) but I haven't played it too much and haven't touched the Wii version, yet.

9. iza

Member iza gbatemp, the new crack

United States
    damn pal'ers... get all the good games first!!!!
    i'm getting this one to test on my wii before i put it back together...

10. pipesfranco

Member pipesfranco GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    we normally get screwed with games and consoles....at least your VC games are in 60HZ!

11. V0DKA55

Newcomer V0DKA55 Newbie

United Kingdom
    i think this is a geat game once i started playing it, i couldnt stop untill i completed it only to find that if i get gold medals it opens up more levels mirrored am now going to start doing these as i have all the green