Gaming KORG DS-10 Synthsizer - Any Tutorials out here?!

Zerrix

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
HiHO,

Since two days or so I'm trying to make some songs with my KORG DS-10 but every time I'm finished they sound like crap >.>
So, are there any good tutorials on how to make songs etc. for this program?

I do love it very much!^^

plz help

kennypu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I havn't seen any nice tutorials or tutorials on how to 'make a song', since thats basicly just taking music class, but there are official tuts on how to use it, although in japanese. It's quite self explanitory though, he shows what happens when you turn the knobs, etc.:
http://www.aqi.co.jp/product/ds10/jp/sound_movie.html
the list with a lot of movies are all tuts, numbered from 1-6. Since the topic of each tut is in english (PITCH, VCF,ETC.) It's quite easily understood, unless you're the stubborn kind :3

joegravy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
for those who have seen the manual included in Korg DS-10, is really informative? does it have neat tricks included in it? ive been "playing" with the software since it went out and i think it really deserves my money when it comes out in english.

MoonCat5

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I made a good song the first time I played around with it. It's just like a real synthesizer. I really liked the drum sequencer in it too! You can make a pounding bass drum. The synth was really good too I made a really trancy synth with a nice delay effect. All I have to say is, fool around with it and compare sounds when you turn knobs and stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't forget the 1tb ddr16 ram