dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
400634-11-year-old-gave-birth-on-her-wedding-day.jpg

QUOTE said:
AN 11-year-old girl has become a mother after going into labour during her wedding to her teenage boyfriend.

Kordeza Zhelyazkova was still wearing her wedding dress and tiara when she arrived at hospital and gave birth to little Violeta.

The schoolgirl, of Sliven, Bulgaria, fell pregnant within just two weeks of her 11th birthday.

She gave birth last week with 19-year-old husband Jeliazko Dimitrov at her side,

"I'm not going to play with toys any more - I have a new toy now," Kordeza told Britain's News of the World newspaper.

"She is so beautiful, I love her. Violeta is the child and I must grow up. I am not going back to school - I am a mother now."

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.

End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.

Kordeza met Jeliazko in the playground of her gypsy school when he rescued her from bullies.

Their daughter was conceived within a week.

Kordeza admitted: "I haven't had sex education classes and I didn't know how to get pregnant. I'd never had a boyfriend and I'd never heard of condoms.

"I didn't know I was pregnant until my grandmother saw I had put on weight. I just thought I'd eaten too many burgers."

The pair had a traditional Roma wedding - but now Jeliazko is facing up to six years behind bars for having sex with a minor.

"I'm scared. I want to look after my wife and child. Instead I may be going to prison," he said.

"I made a mistake but I am not going to apologise for that because now I have beautiful Violeta."

Read the full story here...

Source: Daily Telegraph Austrailia, News of the World

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Fuck my hat.

QUOTE said:
Kordeza met Jeliazko in the playground of her gypsy school when he rescued her from bullies. Their daughter was conceived within a week.
That's not really 'saving', is it? 'Taking advantage' or 'abusing the trust of' would be more appropriate descriptions.

QUOTE said:
"I'm not going to play with toys any more - I have a new toy now,"
That sentence alone should be grounds for the child to be taken into care.

"I made a mistake but I am not going to apologise for that because now I have beautiful Violeta."
Sounds lovely until you consider those words came from the mouth of an unrepentant paedophile.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OmerMe said:
Let me quote Hop2089 (talking about a man having a wedding with a virtual character) on this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3Z2MP8vMWU

Exactly, it's illegal to be married at 11 anywhere in the world, 18 is the limit in most places although with consent marriage can happen at 16 in the US and 15 in the Middle East (save for the UAE, Egypt, Libya, and Yemen). A 19 year old making babies or love much less marrying an 11 year old is stomach turning at best.

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
"I'm not going to play with toys any more - I have a new toy now," Kordeza told Britain's News of the World newspaper.

"She is so beautiful, I love her. Violeta is the child and I must grow up. I am not going back to school - I am a mother now."

Yea, that's smart. Give up school because you're easy, and think your baby is a toy.

"I'm scared. I want to look after my wife and child. Instead I may be going to prison," he said.

That's why you don't fuck 11 yearolds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: morning fellas, it's my birthday