Kor devices not working on the new 3.0~3.0.1 gateway firmware

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Stella0219, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Stella0219
    OP

Stella0219 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 21, 2013
    Hey guys~ I know there aren't much korean users but I've seen few and thought would make a thread for kor console users.
    Since yesterday I have been testing many ways in how to open the exploit but none of them has worked.

First I did was follow the steps in maxconsole written by sonyusa = DIDN'T WORK
    Second tried by formatting my 3ds and followed the steps = DIDN'T WORK
    Third tried the backup site go.scmods.com = DIDN'T WORK
    Fourth Tried QR code = DIDN'T WORK
    and so on...

And I have two 3ds xl (not the n3ds) in ver 9.0.0 - 16k
    Formatted the sdcard on 32fat
    and put the launcher.dat on the root of the sdcard

If there is anyone who succeeded on the kor console please do tell.

I already sent the gateway crew about 3.0 ~ 3.0.1 not working on the kor consoles.

2. .:drk_drgn:.

.:drk_drgn:. rawr

Oct 17, 2008
    In the maxconsole Gateway guide, they mentioned that a lot of Korean users were unable to get it to work, so I think they'll be working to fix it for the next update.

EDIT: Source

3. Stella0219
    OP

Jul 21, 2013
    I.ve also seen the thread..
    Wonder why only kor consoles have this probelm..

4. Isle41

Isle41 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 24, 2011
    Gambia, The
    There's only like 5 Korean roms on the internet so it really doesn't matter anyway.

5. cearp

cearp the ticket master

May 26, 2008
    Tuvalu
    sure, ok, MAYBE about publically dumped roms, bur what about the actual console with GW, in which you can play whatever games you want?
    don't be so ignorant.

DSlite2, Stella0219, shamzie and 2 others like this.
  6. blobox
    This message by blobox has been removed from public view by Veho, Jan 11, 2015.
    Jan 11, 2015
  7. Isle41

Isle41 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 24, 2011
    Gambia, The
    dude i was kidding lol. though I am disappointed we don't have as many Korean games to play considering back in the DS days everyone in Korea had a flashcard.

8. Stella0219
    OP

Jul 21, 2013

At that time the law for gaming? Was 't that strict and the gaming companies weren't that challenged?( i don't know how to explain) So we could buy flash carts at our country. However in the past few years it got strict(alot of issues can't write'em all down) and now we can't get flashcarts and don't get many console games. :( One of my hobby is playing games so this is pretty sad..

I hope Iget to play this week :)

Arkansaw and cearp like this.
  9. jiamx

jiamx Member

Newcomer
    Nov 9, 2014
    Switzerland
    what about iQue.JUST MARIO AND MARIO....My wife...she made my iQue3DS became NDS long long ago...then i had to buy JPN and USA and NEW3ds a month ago..

10. jiamx

jiamx Member

Newcomer
    Nov 9, 2014
    Switzerland
    me too now i have 9 3DS/LL/NEW3DS... but my iQue [3ds-chn] gw is my only hope...in China iQue
    only have 2 games MARIO KART and MARIO 3DLAND...and nothing else...even Eshop...

11. Vengenceonu
    This message by Vengenceonu has been removed from public view by Veho, Jan 11, 2015, Reason: Pointless.
    Jan 11, 2015