smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Konami To Launch New LovePlus Girlfriend E-Mail Paid Service
By Ishaan . February 13, 2012 . 10:00am​

New LovePlus will creep its way into the hearts of virtual girlfriend enthusiasts in Japan starting tomorrow, and Konami are prepping for its release. Today, they releasedLovePlus Tools on the Nintendo eShop for 200 yen, which will let you import your data from LovePlus and LovePlus +into the new game.

LovePlus Tools also has an AR feature. Konami plan to release new AR cards for the game every week on Mondays, and you’ll be able to use these to take life-sized photographs of your girlfriend by printing them out on A3 or A4-sized sheets.

Additionally, Konami have also announced a paid service for New LovePlus: Girlfriend Mail. This service will allow players to receive e-mails from their virtual girlfriend about her day-to-day activities. It’s accessible via PCs, smart phones and feature phones.

Girlfriend Mail service will kick off tomorrow, and will cost 315 yen a month or 945 yen for three months. Konami say on the New LovePlus website that you can link your game with the Girlfriend Mail service to have the e-mails use your nickname. Additionally, on events such as your birthday or anniversary, you’ll receive special mails.

The actual paid service won’t kick off until March. Konami are letting players try the service out for free until then.

Source:Siliconera
http://www.siliconer...l-paid-service/

Seems interesting, I'd love to actually try and e-mail Manaka. If this game got released in America, and Konami decided to also bring the e-mail service over.

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Sorry, but for my part this deserves a...

Untitled-1.jpg

Reactions: 4 people

ZaeZae64

Trophies
Website
puu.sh
XP
Country
United States
Oh boy, just in time for Forever alone day.

I wonder how akward it is to be the one having to write these e-mails (Assuming the E-mails will actually be different and not just copy pastas of each other.).

Reactions: 2 people

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Additionally, Konami have also announced a paid service for New LovePlus: Girlfriend Mail. This service will allow players to receive e-mails from their virtual girlfriend about her day-to-day activities. It’s accessible via PCs, smart phones and feature phones.

...That... is somehow slightly creepy.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It makes some people happy, I don't see the problem. And Konami profits too, so everyone is happy.
I can't put my finger on the words or thoughts, but their numerous wrong things with that reasoning.
Like ,idk, false happiness. Being happy for the wrong reason. :unsure:

Yeah, LovePlus makes me not like Japan in so many ways.
So in other words, you didn't like Japan as a whole for one game?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's a Xenophobe. It kinda comes with the territory.

I'd rather dislike one culture's tastes than be completely ignorant to my own. And know, I don't dislike Japan, there's just certainly a huge aspect of it that I disdain. LovePlus and those types of games are certainly one of them.

Reactions: 1 person

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
This seems a pretty interesting service. xP
Although I have no idea how the hell it'll work out... Will there be people actually replying to the players? If so, that'd be really sad... To find out that the emails you received from Manaka, Rinko or Nene were being written by some dudes in their 40's... >.<
I love dating sims and the Love Plus games, but this service will kinda weird tbh... .-."

Reactions: 1 person

paulfalcon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL, didn't we see something like this in an anime called "Chobits"? XD!!!

Sadly, there are people out there who do take this sort of thing seriously.

In another hand, some people may find it to be another aspect of the game to enjoy.

Either way, Konami makes money. LULZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol