Trophies
Website
www.free-ftp.org
XP
Country
thisiskonami.jpg

From Kotaku:

QUOTE said:
Konami's upcoming DS dating sim Love Plus is anything but your typical dating sim game. It's a dating sim plus.

The first part of the game is standard fare: Players court three girls, trying to get them to fall in love. That's where most dating sims end — Love Plus is just getting started.

The second half is open ended. You've already got the girl, now what do you want to do? Want to touch her on her forehead, cheeks, arms, etc. via the touch pad? You can email her, call her via the DS mic and study together.

Players can set how they want their girlfriend to address them, and over time, she modifies to match the players' likes and dislikes. The way she speaks will even change slowly over the course of the game.

Love Plus, which is scheduled for release this summer, runs on a real time clock, and there's no actual ending to the game. The DS title is packed with over 5,000 scripts, 150 CG events and 25,000 voice expressions. See? Plus!

and here is some more info:
QUOTEKonami announced Love Plus a while ago for the DS for a 2009 summer release and it appears they’re taking this game quite seriously!

# The first half of the game will be about getting along with the 3 characters in the game and the second half will be after one of the girls confesses her love to you, and the love simulation that uses the RTC (real time clock) in the DS will start and there will be no actual ending for the game

# It’ll be using the RTC so there would be some special events happening if you start the game at night!

# Over 5000 scripts, 150 event CGs, 25000 voices, the amount of content is completely over what is normal for a DS game

# You can have contact with the girl using the touch pad too. Touching her on the forehead, cheeks, shoulders, arms, or petting on the head, or going even further…!?

# Players are free to set how they want the girl to address them by. Everything from “anata” or “goshujinsama” to personal names like “akihiro” or “keisuke” are possible and will be fully voiced.

# Studying for tests in the game will be done in a quiz format and if you get everything right you can get a reward from the girl

# When the girl knows what a player likes and dislikes, she will try to change her personality and feelings. Her style, actions, and way she speaks will slowly change too

# You can communicate with the girl using mail or through the phone, and if she’s happy at the time she might reply instantly or if she’s really busy at the time she might not reply at all, simulating how she has her own life and emotions to handle too

# When the girl becomes the player’s girlfriend, she’ll start addressing the player with voice. This isn’t done using the EVS system from Tokimemo 2 but instead they recorded voices for a lot of names and nicknames, starting from all the most popular names that have been registered in Japan down to the names that have been popular recently, players will definitely be able to find their own name in it

# It also supports the in-built DS microphone and will have voice recognition, allowing the player to actually talk to the girl. As an example you can ask her what she likes and she would reply.

# If there are upcoming exams there are events where the player can study with the girl and if good results are achieved there would be a reward. The reward is really good apparently and they put effort into it. The study sessions for the test is also pretty tough in exchange, two of their staff who originally wanted to become teachers have put in some serious questions

# The events using the touch pad aren’t simple stuff like flipping her skirt or something, but something that would make the player start sweating from embarrassment. There will also be scenes which will be thrilling in more ways than one.

# They have picked seiyuu who are able to act naturally. Tange Sakura, Hayami Saori, and Minaguchi Yuuko.

# There are countless communication patterns to the girls. There are already dozens of patterns just for greetings. It’s pretty close to impossible to be able to see every single event in the game. It’s probably not enough even if the player plays the game for a year. And if we’re talking about seeing every event for all 3 girls that’s probably impossible. For example the girl would say something when you start the game, and this would change every day.

# The volume and quality in this game would definitely not disgrace the name of Konami which made a big movement when they made Tokimeki Memorial. They want to present a new way of playing these games again, with the same spirit of opening new horizons like in tokimemo.

An Otaku's instant get! LOL

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Cool.. now I can finally ditch my girlfriend
smileipb2.png

Wait a minute..
QUOTE said:
Players are free to set how they want the girl to address them by. Everything from “anata” or “goshujinsama” to personal names like “akihiro” or “keisuke” are possible and will be fully voiced.

Can she call me "Big Daddy"?
smileipb2.png

webyugioh

OP
Trophies
Website
www.free-ftp.org
XP
Country
Glacius0 said:
Goshujinsama huh? haha.. that fantasy is never going to be reality unless you pay for it.

Buying DS game = Paying for it.
Problem solved!

Also, I really like the seiyuu (voice actors) they got.
Saori HAYAMI does Saki in Eden of the East (one of my new favorite animes).

I guess I am going to really have to amp up my Japanese skills.
Although, this does have a pretty low chance of this coming overseas,
so it could be translated...

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
unsure.gif
I don't know this seems like one of those 'Don't leave me' type of date-sim games. What happen if you're coming home from school and there's an 'event' happening inside the DS game, only for you to get a virtual girl piss off at you because you miss or didn't do the event.

I just can't figure out how many people will take this lightly and the others that will be serious about the game.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Canonbeat234 said:
unsure.gif
I don't know this seems like one of those 'Don't leave me' type of date-sim games. What happen if you're coming home from school and there's an 'event' happening inside the DS game, only for you to get a virtual girl piss off at you because you miss or didn't do the event.

I just can't figure out how many people will take this lightly and the others that will be serious about the game.

I had a dream about that kind of situation once, however the virtual girl came out of my PDA and beat me with a large mallet for not giving her a virtual ticket to a concert since I was doing homework.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Hop2089 said:
Canonbeat234 said:
unsure.gif

I had a dream about that kind of situation once, however the virtual girl came out of my PDA and beat me with a large mallet for not giving her a virtual ticket to a concert since I was doing homework.

Ouch no, but those situations are kind of what I mean >.>

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
# You can have contact with the girl using the touch pad too. Touching her on the forehead, cheeks, shoulders, arms, or petting on the head, or going even further…!?QUOTE# The events using the touch pad aren’t simple stuff like flipping her skirt or something, but something that would make the player start sweating from embarrassment. There will also be scenes which will be thrilling in more ways than one.

ohmy.gif

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
imz said:
QUOTE said:
# You can have contact with the girl using the touch pad too. Touching her on the forehead, cheeks, shoulders, arms, or petting on the head, or going even further…!?QUOTE# The events using the touch pad aren’t simple stuff like flipping her skirt or something, but something that would make the player start sweating from embarrassment. There will also be scenes which will be thrilling in more ways than one.

ohmy.gif

Destined for a CERO Z rating (maybe D at best).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte