Konami Hiring Bloober, Kojima and Xbox, Sony Acquires PC Studio - Tempcast #46

tempcast-169-logo-png.246523
In this week's brief episode we discuss the announced partnership between Konami and "The Medium" developer Bloober, Kojima productions allegedly signing a letter of intent alongside Microsoft, and Sony acquiring PC port studio Nixxes. We also give an update on the ongoing Blue Box / Kojima situation, which is seemingly getting more convoluted as time goes.

Theme by VinsCool and AlanJohn​

Also available on:
:arrow: Spotify
:arrow: Apple Podcasts
:arrow: Google Podcasts
:arrow: Breaker
:arrow: RadioPublic
:arrow: PocketCasts
:arrow: Anchor.fm
:arrow: Overcast
:arrow: Direct MP3 Download

relauby

Idiot Child
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's kinda fucked up that when you guys were talking about Bloober Team you mentioned The Medium and Blair Witch, which me and Jordan reviewed, but you didn't stop to let us give our opinions on them. I hate to bring these debates to a public forum but if you're gonna silence me on the podcast then I have no choice.

mat128

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's kinda fucked up that when you guys were talking about Bloober Team you mentioned The Medium and Blair Witch, which me and Jordan reviewed, but you didn't stop to let us give our opinions on them. I hate to bring these debates to a public forum but if you're gonna silence me on the podcast then I have no choice.
Cringe

WG481

Official Waluigi Propagandist
Trophies
Somewhere. Look hard enough and you could find me.
XP
Country
United States
If you reviewed them, your opinion was voiced, right?

RyRyIV

Woke Clown
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I gotta agree. I called in from Florida to be on this podcast, and I’m just gonna get cut off/silenced every time I try to contribute? Especially when talking about a team known for mediocre horror games? What kind of absolute BS is this

AlanJohn

くたばれ
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
I gotta agree. I called in from Florida to be on this podcast, and I’m just gonna get cut off/silenced every time I try to contribute? Especially when talking about a team known for mediocre horror games? What kind of absolute BS is this
Cringe

RyRyIV

Woke Clown
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
If you reviewed them, your opinion was voiced, right?

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I know lockdown is getting to everyone, but honesty if you guys had already posted reviews of the games there was no need to repeat things in the podcast.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.