Konami and Kojima Show Off their Gamescon Lineup

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Rock Raiyu, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Rock Raiyu
    OP

Member Rock Raiyu Clock Up

United States
    News Source: PSPUpdates.QJ.net

I was hoping they show a little bit a Metal Gear Solid: Rising. Even if it was a small gameplay clip. [​IMG]

2. shakirmoledina

Member shakirmoledina Legend

Tanzania
    all good titles... dont think pes will have too many changes and will the MGS char remain the same?

3. Cablephish

Member Cablephish Show me...

Canada
    I'm wondering if anyone can clarify a little info on Metal Gear Solid. Does the entire game take place after the death of Snake? Because I saw you can play as Raiden (not sure who that is), so that means there's a new main character, right?

4. Joe88

Member Joe88 [λ]

United States
    they only have Peace Walker there, kojima isnt working on rising

5. Rock Raiyu
    OP

Member Rock Raiyu Clock Up

United States
    Yes, the game you're talking about Cablephish is Metal Gear Solid: Rising for PS3/360/PC. And Raiden isn't exactly a new character. I think this is the first time you get to play with him as the protagonist but he has been in other MGS games. Peace Walker, you play as Naked Snake or "Big Boss" through the game.

6. Jiggah

Member Jiggah GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    You played as Raiden throughout MGS2. It was one of the big complaints about that one in the series.

MGS: Peacewalker deals with what happened after the storyline in MGS3 and Portable Ops. Big Boss is now a leader of group of mercenaries who are intent on building Outer Heaven. The simple explanation of the customization of the multiplayer is that this is the time when they start developing the genetics project that will lead to the birth of Snake and his brothers that lead to the events of the MG series and the MGS series. At least that's what I got from the information given.