Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Earlier today, Konami and Kojima productions revealed the games that they'll be taking to GamesCom. Apart from showing off what these games have to offer, the publishers also promise special presentations of the games, and maybe they'll be sitting down for interviews as well.

Coming to GamesCom will be:

* Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
* Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
* Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Konami will also feature Bernani music games, as well as Castlevania: Lords of Shadow from Mercury Steam. GamesCom will be held in Cologne between August 19th and the 23rd of August.

News Source: PSPUpdates.QJ.net

I was hoping they show a little bit a Metal Gear Solid: Rising. Even if it was a small gameplay clip.
frown.gif

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm wondering if anyone can clarify a little info on Metal Gear Solid. Does the entire game take place after the death of Snake? Because I saw you can play as Raiden (not sure who that is), so that means there's a new main character, right?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cablephish said:
I'm wondering if anyone can clarify a little info on Metal Gear Solid. Does the entire game take place after the death of Snake? Because I saw you can play as Raiden (not sure who that is), so that means there's a new main character, right?
they only have Peace Walker there, kojima isnt working on rising

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
Cablephish said:

Yes, the game you're talking about Cablephish is Metal Gear Solid: Rising for PS3/360/PC. And Raiden isn't exactly a new character. I think this is the first time you get to play with him as the protagonist but he has been in other MGS games. Peace Walker, you play as Naked Snake or "Big Boss" through the game.

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rock Raiyu said:
Joe88 said:
Cablephish said:

Yes, the game you're talking about Cablephish is Metal Gear Solid: Rising for PS3/360/PC. And Raiden isn't exactly a new character. I think this is the first time you get to play with him as the protagonist but he has been in other MGS games. Peace Walker, you play as Naked Snake or "Big Boss" through the game.

You played as Raiden throughout MGS2. It was one of the big complaints about that one in the series.

MGS: Peacewalker deals with what happened after the storyline in MGS3 and Portable Ops. Big Boss is now a leader of group of mercenaries who are intent on building Outer Heaven. The simple explanation of the customization of the multiplayer is that this is the time when they start developing the genetics project that will lead to the birth of Snake and his brothers that lead to the events of the MG series and the MGS series. At least that's what I got from the information given.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end