Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hideokojima.jpg

Legendary game creator Hideo Kojima has apparently made the great move to return to developing for the PS3. So why the change of heart? Simply, Modern Warfare 2.

QUOTE said:
Modern Warfare 2 was released in November and according to Official PlayStation Magazine (Issue 040, January 2010), it's inspired Kojima to move back to developing for the PlayStation 3. Unfortunately there aren't any quotes, other than "After seeing Modern Warfare 2, I feel like I want to use all the modern specs!" And when asked why he moved to the PSP in the first place? "I wanted some young people to play MGS too" he said. "In Japan especially, the most popular hardware with this audience was the PSP"

News Source: Maxconsole

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
blackdragonbahamut said:
after seeing the bad purchases of the psp go he were just too shocked and decided to return to his ps3 origin:.
smileipb2.png

PS3 origin?

If Kojima went back to his origins he would be making Metal Gear 3 for the MSX and Snatcher 2 for the Sega CD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended