Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm glad to hear this because now I know that 35 seconds more will be wasted of my time when I start one of their games (if the intro is unskippable). What's wrong with short intros like Sega's? Anyways, this is as much news as when Nintendo changed the color of their logo some time ago...

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Kojima just wants to make movies, he always has. I love him and his games, but I feel that he might be a George Lucas - without being heavily restrained by the rest of the staff his imagination goes nuts, often times too far. Whenever he's given a full freehand we get nanomachines and super-duper viruses.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I hope Kojima's next game is not going to be an huge disappointment like MGS V was. Honestly I can't understand how reviewers gave such high scores for it, it was an incomplete mess, the story was non-existent and the characters as flat as they get.

Maybe it's just all hype around Kojima, but people should just wake up and understand that he created just very mediocre games after MGS 3 (Portable Ops was ass, MGS 4 was terrible and Peace Walker had some of the most horrible control schemes ever).

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
The real goal and motivation here:
5JLblMV.gif

D

Deleted-379826

Awesome! That's pretty cool! As was said above a movie would be pretty dang awesome.

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I hope Kojima's next game is not going to be an huge disappointment like MGS V was. Honestly I can't understand how reviewers gave such high scores for it, it was an incomplete mess, the story was non-existent and the characters as flat as they get.

there was a looot of story in there and some of the characters were extremely deep. the game was great and deserved all the praise it got

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shit, 36 seconds! At the start of every Kojima game!? These intros get longer and longer, in 10 years there will be more intros than gameplay....Hopefully it's skippable, I'd probably watch it the first time because it is pretty cool, but not 36 seconds every time I boot it up.

Reactions: Zense and Raylight

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: HBD 2U