VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm the only one who don't get the full message of these intro?
Where the MGS games about adventuring beyond the known with holographic animals in the backpack?
Would explain alot (so I dislike MGSV because I don't really understand it?)...

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
there was a looot of story in there and some of the characters were extremely deep. the game was great and deserved all the praise it got
It was a lot of smoke and mirrors. The story is non-existant and the "only" deep characters were Code Talker and maybe Quiet.

Heck, the ending makes no sense at all! Yes, I know about the scrapped ending, which would've made things a lot better, but it just goes to show that Kojima doesn't give a shit about his games.

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It was a lot of smoke and mirrors. The story is non-existant and the "only" deep characters were Code Talker and maybe Quiet.

Heck, the ending makes no sense at all! Yes, I know about the scrapped ending, which would've made things a lot better, but it just goes to show that Kojima doesn't give a shit about his games.
of course it makes sense, it leads into the original metal gear games

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm the only one who don't get the full message of these intro?
Where the MGS games about adventuring beyond the known with holographic animals in the backpack?
Would explain alot (so I dislike MGSV because I don't really understand it?)...
It's just a company logo, don't think it has anything to do with metal gear, although does kojima do anything else?

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's just a company logo, don't think it has anything to do with metal gear, although does kojima do anything else?

Looking at these: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kojima_Productions I think the last not MGS related thing which was at least notable was Lunar Knights for Nintendo DS (if you exclude the cancled Silent Hills (with P.T. in 2015, www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY91vV0rWr4)...

Either he don't want it to be true that his only thing is MGS (no need to be ashamed with this thing) or he actually plans to produce other stuff in the near future.
Anyway I think the company logo should honor more what make him known in the industrie...

Last edited by VitaType,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night