KOEI TECMO Europe Reveals A.O.T. 2 Release Date

2.png

The wait to save humanity from Titans is over!

In a press release today, KOEI TECMO Europe announced that A.O.T 2 will be released on the 20th March 2018 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Steam!

To celebrate the news KOEI TECMO Europe shared an action-packed new trailer, giving a taste of the thrilling narrative players can come to expect from A.O.T. 2:

In addition, they have unveiled new details on additional playable characters: Hitch Dreyse, Marlo Freudenberg, Mina Carolina, Nile Dawk, Thomas Wagner, Annie Leonhart, Bertholdt Hoover, Reiner Braun, the Armored Titan, the Colossal Titan, the Female Titan and a yet to be revealed Mystery Titan.

Players will be able to create their own custom Scout in A.O.T 2, an all-new addition to the series, offering a fresh perspective on the events of both seasons of the worldwide anime hit, ‘Attack on Titan’. With enhanced Titan movements, Scouts will have to strategically use a plethora of new abilities in order to survive; from evade-style attacks like the hook drive ability, to long-rage sneak attacks – carefully strategised with the help of the new monocular tool!

Additional RPG elements have been implemented into A.O.T. 2’s Town Life segments; allowing players to build relationships with their favourite characters from the Attack on Titan universe to gain a deeper understanding of their comrades.

:arrow: A.O.T 2 Official Website

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
the last Tecmo's steam/pc port: Nioh, was made by feet and asses, they should just give pc market up and stop treathen us as pc betatesters of their console ports. how can we still trust Tecmo's pc ports??

Last edited by leon315,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
the last Tecmo's steam/pc port: Nioh, was made by feet and asses, they should just give pc market up and stop treathen us as pc betatesters of their console ports. how can we still trust Tecmo's pc ports??
I mean, Nioh doesn't run at 4K very well, but it'll do a solid 60 FPS in 1440p without any problems on a GTX 1070. I'm not complaining, especially because combat is faster in Nioh than Dark Souls.

AoT2 on Switch is really good news. Every time the release schedule seemingly gets a little thin it immediately fills back up again. 2018 is gonna be another great year.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I mean, Nioh doesn't run at 4K very well, but it'll do a solid 60 FPS in 1440p without any problems on a GTX 1070. I'm not complaining, especially because combat is faster in Nioh than Dark Souls.

AoT2 on Switch is really good news. Every time the release schedule seemingly gets a little thin it immediately fills back up again. 2018 is gonna be another great year.
i've 1070 too! just finished the ice beach level where my fps randomly drops from 60 to 45... and the poison gas mine too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [louder cricket sounds]