Koei Tecmo confirms Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers will get localized

persona-5-scramble.jpg

While no official announcement was made, Koei Tecmo has published a new financial presentation that confirms Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers will finally head west. The game, which is developed by Koei Tecmo's Omega Force team, known for their work on Dynasty Warriors, released in Japan earlier this year in February. Koei Tecmo didn't offer a release window in their presentation, but they do plan to release it in North America and Europe for the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.

:arrow: Source

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool i suppose. The game looks cool, but i havent played normal P5 sooo

Yeah, this game is mainly selling to fans of the source material like Persona 4 Arena was.

I still want a Persona Arena game that includes characters from all of the games, PS1 entries included!

Mama Looigi

If you read this, I'm now your mother
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland

While no official announcement was made, Koei Tecmo has published a new financial presentation that confirms Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers will finally head west. The game, which is developed by Koei Tecmo's Omega Force team, known for their work on Dynasty Warriors, released in Japan earlier this year in February. Koei Tecmo didn't offer a release window in their presentation, but they do plan to release it in North America and Europe for the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.

:arrow: Source
I watched some gameplay footage...

It looks like another Hyrule Warriors/FE Warriors

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I watched some gameplay footage...

It has parts in between the Musou action where you're exploring the city like in every Persona game after Eternal Punishment. Still, it's exactly as you described.

If only ATLUS could remember a certain detective named Raidou Kuzunoha...

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Congratulations, you now know how all Omega Force games look like.

They tend to be very, very, similar, but with slight elements that try to reflect what series they're based on. e.g. the strategy bits in Fire Emblem Warriors, etc.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's also Persona Q2 on 3DS that was the Persona 5 characters.
Yeah but the DLC characters in smash reflect on Switch titles. P5R could land on the switch, but I wouldn't hold your breath on that considering it took years for Atlus to decide to give us P4 Golden on PC plus we are getting SMT games next year

call me Ken or Accel

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
I guess Atlus is not porting Persona 5 to Swtich any time soon, if ever.
They will never put mainline Persona games on Nintendo consoles because Shin Megami Tensei games on them

Unless Sega pull a magic string and make Atlus port them

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They will never put mainline Persona games on Nintendo consoles because Shin Megami Tensei games on them

Unless Sega pull a magic string and make Atlus port them

This I agree with 100%, but to me unless Sony is paying them a boat load of money to keep mainline Persona exclusive it seems silly to not put it on Switch it would give them quite a bit of money.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool. Should come to everything else though.
This I agree with 100%, but to me unless Sony is paying them a boat load of money to keep mainline Persona exclusive it seems silly to not put it on Switch it would give them quite a bit of money.
Jim Ryan's Sony will eventually devolve the ps5 into a cod/fifa box like the xbox. I think its only a matter of time before we see more atlus games on the switch

Reactions: Jayinem81

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
better be DUBBED!! but i doubt since Koei Tecmo warrior games are never dubbed also the last dubbed game from them was DW 9

Last edited by DJPlace,

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
better be DUBBED!!

Hey, if they're dubbing Yakuza 7: Like A Dragon which features returning characters from previous games,
including Kazuma Kiryu in more than one scene, which makes you wonder who they're gonna have dubbing him considering his OG voice actor wasn't exactly the best talent unlike who they got for Majima,
I think they can dub for this game as well.

Reactions: CactusMan

CactusMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hack ´n´ Slalash perso. I enjoyed Dragon Quest Warrios, Hyrule Warriors, Tokio Mirage Sindrome and Hyrule candace. Bring it on!

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool. Should come to everything else though.

Jim Ryan's Sony will eventually devolve the ps5 into a cod/fifa box like the xbox. I think its only a matter of time before we see more atlus games on the switch

That would make me very sad if true. But I don't think they're going to abandon games like God of War. I'm not sure about some of their other series they have though. Uncharted who knows, Last of Us who knows. At least they're making a new Horizon.

Anyway I'm getting too far off topic since this is about a Switch game.

Last edited by Jayinem81,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn