Koei Tecmo confirms Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers will get localized

persona-5-scramble.jpg

While no official announcement was made, Koei Tecmo has published a new financial presentation that confirms Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers will finally head west. The game, which is developed by Koei Tecmo's Omega Force team, known for their work on Dynasty Warriors, released in Japan earlier this year in February. Koei Tecmo didn't offer a release window in their presentation, but they do plan to release it in North America and Europe for the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.

:arrow: Source

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It already is, in a sense...*RPCS3 intensifies*
Well, I mean it'll come to PC naively. I'm well aware that nearly every Persona game can be easily emulated.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This is literally not the Persona 5 game we wanted on the Switch :glare:
I dunno, I got super addicted to Hyrule Warriors! :P I spent so much time on the 3DS and Wii-U version. I wish we could port over saves to the Switch version!

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Well apparently they usually release games on September, so hopefully it comes out then and does well that P5 Royale might get ported to the Switch.

eriol33

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am getting a mixed feeling. I plan to sell my ps4 and buy a switch after playing all the last exclusives (ff7 remake, persona 5 royal, tlou2, GOT) and then this was announced.

D

Deleted User

Interesting.
I did a binge play of P4 recently, 25 hours in 2/3 days...:wacko:
I'm alright but my relation isn't going to become closer soon...Really enjoyable RPG btw.

Can't wait to finally try P5 thanks to the WinMax !

Reactions: RedBlueGreen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans