known version of TWL_FIRM that worked with Ak2i?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Dracari, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Dracari
    OP

Dracari GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 5, 2009
    United States
    atm i've restored the TWL_FIRM to what it was for 9.2 (didnt want to take chances for now. ) but the latest tutorial for Sudokuhax on 9.2 near the end mention more to unblock the older cards by installing v1489 of twl_firm & bluecardfix.cia from latest Gateway package.

so i deleted 0004013800000102 and installed the v1489 vers of it + bluecardfix, tested 2 cards i know to work an R4SDHC "Dual-core" [longstory short, envlope was left out in rain card wasnt properly pacakaged fought w/ peachds about it ultimately sent out 16GB MicroSD, thru out the dead card, and i get spare friend had.) and my only copy of Simcity creator both work, i test the aceKard2i. apparently despite this method worked for others i Still got the "An Error has Occured" screen, (despite mine's an HW88/updated for 1.4.4/3DS4.3.0)

any way to get this card to work? is there a better version of TWL_FIRM that will? DSRoms arent a matter i'm trying to get this to work more or less DSHomebrew for StellaDS 1.2 (since i'm more or less lost in how to install Sudokuhax.)

2. 75mak

75mak GBAtemp Fan

Nov 10, 2011
    Wait... I thought flashcards don't work in emunand?

3. wurstpistole

wurstpistole N3DS B9S

Nov 19, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Does it say anywhere that he tries to do this on CFW?

I have an AK2i here and it also gives An Error Has Occured. R4i Gold works fine.

4. Dracari
    OP

Dracari GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 5, 2009
    United States
    not trying to run from emunand.

i lent my brother mine months ago, but when i went to look for it lastnight couldnt find it, (the ***er, has lost it and cant find it either.)