DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Welcome back Tempers! and Vulpes Abnocto!, to...
6t24he.png

In this quirky little activity you tempers can get to know eachother a little better.

Know Your Temps rules and information:
One lucky user will be questioned for three days.
Users can ask as many many questions as they want. Just be sure to change 'em up a bit. Question templates some users use get stale very fast.
Feel free to ask questions on multiple topics, from favorite video game genre to favorite book. Remember not to go too far and ask discomforting questions.
Try to keep your questions in one post, but if you think of more later on you can post again.
If you only get a few or no replies you will be given an extra day, for a total of 4.
If your session is getting lots of attention especially towards the end I might give you an extra day, maybe.
If you want your session moved backward or removed, just ask me in a PM, and I may do it. If your name was never on the list just ask me at any time.
Some KYT threads will have polls asking for your opinions on previous sessions and if the rules should be tweaked more or if it went well. Please respond to these polls.
If you're on the KYT list, please, also participate in asking questions to others on the list, this prevents KYT sessions from being empty and generates more interest for your own as well.
Tempers that change their name and are on the list that fail to notify me about their name change will get kicked off the list.
This fun and engaging activity helps us get to know you better, in an exciting, chaotic way! Remember to be kind and have fun!

Upcoming session (Post here to sign up) :

In This Session: @Vulpes Abnocto will be on stand for questioning!

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Do you own a turntable?
do you know how to code?
if so what langauge?
Why foxes?
Android or apple?
Favorite game?
Pc or console?
Favorite color?
Do you own a car?
do you remember me?
Do you li.... BIIIILLLYYYY!

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey!

Favorite food?
Favorite game console?
Favorite GBAtemp thread?
Do you miss Taewong?
What's the velocity of an unladen swallow?

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello :) !
How ya doin'?
What languages do you speak/understand?
What's your favorite animal?
What do you prefer, cars or motorbikes?
Do you have any weird/strange abilities?
What do you want me to ask?
Are you tired of reading and answering these questions?
What's your favorite game of all time?

Helpful Corn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you call a Spaniard with a prosthetic toe?

Why don't skeletons go trick or treating?

Did you hear about the explosion at the cheese factory in France?

Do you want to hear a joke about paper?

Why did the scarecrow win an award?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
VA! heya~
How old/young are you?
Hows life?
Favorite game?
Game you'll be looking forward for?
Favorite platform?
Favorite thing to do to kill time?
You drive a car?, if so then what one?
Person which you admire the most on GBATemp as wel as in RL?
Favorite song?
Favorite music genre?
Favorite video clip?
Favorite movie?
We should get together again in the Foxden!
Favorite genre of movie?
Favorite drink?
Favorite snack?
Outdoor or indoor person?
Ever felt like you could enjoy the weather for hours and hours on end?
You like cats?
Why/what is the reason for your Temp username?
Do you think there's much interest for a next season of KYT?

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey folks, I'm so truly sorry for being absent while you were asking your questions. Let me give you the answers you've patiently been waiting for

What staff member rank were you before you stopped being staff? Supervisor.

Did @the_randomizer take the picture for your profile? He says no, but I wouldn't have any idea if he had. I just google "fox" and whatever I'm feeling at the moment when I change my avatar, and pick the best image. This one was "laughing fox"

Am I a popular kiddo yet? Well, you have more than 500 likes, so it seems you've made some people smile pretty often. The easiest way to determine if you're popular yet is whether you have people that hate you yet. Popular folks will ALWAYS have haters.

Nope, not my pic XD I've been tempted to borrow one or two of yours. :vul1:

did you like action movies? I like action movies. They're not my favorites, but they're great once in a while.
did you love FOX (mccloud)? Fox is the only amiibo I'd be willing to buy. Never played many of the starfox games, but those few which I tried, I liked.
and
what is the thing that you most love in your life? Making people laugh.

Do you own a turntable? Nope
do you know how to code? Sure.
if so what langauge? TI BASIC
Why foxes? Not foxes. Kitsune.
Android or apple? Android.
Favorite game? Mass Effect
Pc or console? PC
Favorite color? Teal.
Do you own a car? I do. A big Mercury Grand Marquis. It handles like shit and needs all kinds of repairs but she loves to cruise at 80 mph
do you remember me? From where?
Do you li.... BIIIILLLYYYY!

Hey!

Favorite food? Shrimp. Specifically shrimp sushi, but any kind will do.
Favorite game console? If I'm not playing on PC then I use my DS Lite.
Favorite GBAtemp thread? The You Are Banned Game
Do you miss Taewong? Do not speak that name in my presence.
What's the velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean, an African or a European swallow?

Hello :) ! Heya!
How ya doin'?

What languages do you speak/understand? I speak excellent English. I can also speak really bad English, and enough words in 10 other languages to start a fight in a bar nearly anywhere in the world.
What's your favorite animal? .......the sea cucumber.
What do you prefer, cars or motorbikes? Prefer cars, but want a bike.
Do you have any weird/strange abilities? I can convincingly smile and bullshit around with a meth head while calling the police to come arrest them.
What do you want me to ask? What do you wish to Know?
Are you tired of reading and answering these questions? Nah, it's a fun distraction.
What's your favorite game of all time? The game I've put the most hours into? Final Fantasy Tactics. I just put it on my tablet, but haven't found time to get into that grind again. But I surely will.

What people in the GBAtemp community do you appreciate the most? The Helpers. The people that don't necessarily want fame or fortune but just look for ways to help.

What was it like being a staff member?
Do you love doing something? If you do, don't ever make doing what you love your Job.

What do you call a Spaniard with a prosthetic toe? Juan Tobias

Why don't skeletons go trick or treating? They have no body to take them.

Did you hear about the explosion at the cheese factory in France? I haven't heard anything Gouda 'bout it.

Do you want to hear a joke about paper? I'd love to. That's one of my fondest reams.

Why did the scarecrow win an award? I assume it's for being out standing in his field.

I fucking love you! :wub:
That is my only question.
Love you much! :vul2:

VA! heya~ Hey yourself!
How old/young are you? I'm 36 for a few more months.

Hows life?

Favorite game? "What's in my pocket?"
Game you'll be looking forward for? I'm lurking in a couple ME Andromeda forums, silently hoping Bioware knocks my socks off again, but really don't expect them to.
Favorite platform? Well, I once bought into the Xbox ecosystem, so I'm kinda leaning toward Playstation at this time.
Favorite thing to do to kill time? Share interesting media with weird-and-awesome folks around the world.
You drive a car?, if so then what one? Answered that earlier. I'll find a stock photo.
Person which you admire the most on GBATemp as wel as in RL? That has to be @mthrnite. He's my Homeboy. My Hero.
Favorite song? For what mood? That answer changes at least seventeen times a day.
Favorite music genre? I guess I have the most Southern Rock, but I fucking love Funk, and Ska gets me up and moving when I don't feel like it. Why should I pick just one? I simply like Good music.
Favorite video clip? *rummages around, and comes up with this* Mr Creosote
Favorite movie? Dr Strangelove (or How I Stopped Worrying and Learned to Love the Bomb)
We should get together again in the Foxden! There's no question there!
Favorite genre of movie? My ears always perk up when I hear about a new Sci Fi.
Favorite drink? Artesian spring water. We have a cold running spring coming out of the side of a 130' hill, about a mile from my house. I used to hike there just to fill my four canteens. (and see what kind of trouble I could get into)
Favorite snack? I would follow a trail of Crispy M&Ms faster than E.T. or James Woods.
Outdoor or indoor person? Mainly indoor, but I love to be out in the rain. I love Summer thunderstorms.
Ever felt like you could enjoy the weather for hours and hours on end? Yeah, that's mainly during a soft rain. I have a metal roof, so the white noise helps me sleep.
You like cats? They're delicious. And a lot of them are pretty cool. I like dogs better.
Why/what is the reason for your Temp username? All the good English usernames that didn't have o0o or ___ or some decoration at the end were already taken. So I looked at Latin, since quidquid Latine et cetera ad nauseum. Who am I? A kitsune that is incredibly loyal, but isn't prone to staying in one place. Hence: Vulpes Abnocto. Fox that leaves in the middle of the night.
Do you think there's much interest for a next season of KYT? I'm always interested, but make the sessions longer. I pretty much blinked and this window shot right past me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/