Trophies
XP
Country
United States
6t24he.png
KYT info said:
Know Your Temps info

For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:
  • One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days (or so)
  • Once that user's session of questioning starts, anybody can ask that user a reasonable amount of questions they want via posting on the thread
  • These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, questions, musical tastes, "what if" situations...anything!
  • Please try to post all your questions at once, in one solid post
  • Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their time is up
This quirky little activity will help us get to know our fellow 'tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner! Those who have an upcoming KYT session will be notified about their upcoming session via PM.

Previous Sessions

• [member='431unknown']
  • [member='Densetsu']
  • [member='Shinigami357']
  • [member='Zaertix']
  • [member='Terminator02']
  • [member='DarkShinigami']
  • [member='Punyman']
  • [member='TheDarkSeed']
  • A Gay Little Cat Boy
  • [member='Chhotu uttam']
  • [member='digipokemaster']
  • [member='SinHarvest24']
  • [member='DrOctapu']
  • [member='TehSkull']
  • [member='plasma dragon007']
  • [member='KingdomBlade']
  • [member='naglaro00']
  • [member='SonicXXXthehedgehog']
  • Zorua
  • [member='chris888222']
  • [member='Dark Langin']
  • [member='koimayeul']
  • [member='FrozenIndignation']
  • [member='4-leaf-clover']
  • [member='BobTheJoeBob']
  • [member='prowler_']
  • [member='jamesaa']
  • [member='wasim']
  • [member='DarkStriker']
  • {M}artin
  • [member='Tanveer']
  • [member='SignZ']
  • [member='HaniKazmi']
  • [member='Ireland 1']
  • [member='Narayan']
  • [member='SamAsh07']
  • [member='Wizerzak']
  • Ace Faith
  • [member='kyrodon']
  • [member='Shorkio']
  • [member='luke_c']
  • [member='1234turtles']
  • [member='Gahars']
  • [member='Antoligy']
  • [member='Guild McCommunist']
  • [member='Sora de Eclaune']
  • [member='Devin']
  • [member='Thesolcity']
  • [member='Chikaku-chan']
  • [member='emmanu888']
  • [member='Alan John'] lolno
  • [member='Hydreigon']
  • [member='hunter291']
  • [member='Xoo00o0o0o']
  • [member='Vulpes Abnocto']
  • [member='Paarish']
  • [member='Dangy']
  • [member='ShinyJellicent12321']
  • [member='BrightNeko']
  • [member='Amphy2310']
  • [member='yusuo']
  • [member='DinohScene']
  • [member='Foxi4']
  • [member='Zerosuit connor']
  • [member='Pinkie232']
  • [member='exangel']

In the spotlight this session is: [member='tinymonkeyt'].

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
What Consoles Do you Own?
What type of Music Do You Like?
Are you Single?
Do you like to Mingle?

That Is all.

Also [member='Vulpes Abnocto'] At some point I wanna go :P

LoL at the alanjohn thing :D

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Yeah Vulpes add me to that list too!

How are you today?
Age?
Favorite console?
Favorite game series?
Favorite food?
Favorite drink?
Favorite favorite?
Favorite Temper?
Least favorite temper?

Hydreigon

Isn't that DELICIOUS!?
Trophies
XP
Country
hai. :3

Who are you?
Story behind your username?
Reason for joining?
Reason for staying?
Person you would like to punch in the face?
You have three wishes: what do you use them for?

And...that's all. bai~

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
What's your real gender?
Have you ever done drugs?
What are you political views?
Do you like JRPGs?
Favroite console of all time?
Have ever been on 4chan at the wrong time?

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
If you could have any superhuman power, what would it be and why?

If you could cybernetically augment a body part, which one would you enhance and why?

If you could stop time for as long as you wanted and not age as long as time was stopped, what three things would you study and/or train yourself in?

Person you most want to meet (dead or alive)?

You've just inherited $1,000,000,000 according to an email from a Nigerian prince. What would you do with it?

Ok, say you REALLY had $1,000,000,000. What would you do then?

Dreams and aspirations?

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you going to make more music in the future?

Can you list your top 5 favorite musical artists?

If you were stranded on a deserted island (with a hypothetical renewable-energy-based electricity generator) what one console/game system would you want to have in this hypothetical place?
Which 5 games would influence this decision the most?

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What Consoles Do you Own? I own a Wii, DS Lite, and 3DS. Not really a Ninty fangirl in any sense though! Oh but I have a PSP though.
What type of Music Do You Like? I am into hip hop and rap, heh. Any music with a decent beat though..
Are you Single? Yep.
Do you like to Mingle? Um.. I like to make friends! Not with any intention to date though I think, if that is what you mean by mingle..

That Is all.

Also [member='Vulpes Abnocto'] At some point I wanna go :P

LoL at the alanjohn thing :D
Yeah Vulpes add me to that list too!

How are you today? I am fine and dandy, thanks for asking! I had a good weekend (:
Age? 19
Favorite console? DS lite?
Favorite game series? Hrm... I really liked the Phoenix Wright series on the DS but I don't know if I really have a favorite!
Favorite food? TOO HARD TO CHOOSE. Food is awesome. I like.. Chinese food, or just Asian cuisine in general, but honestly, I just like to eat so.. any food should be good food! I also have a thing for shrimp and potatoes in particular :3
Favorite drink? Water! Favorite soda is Dr. Pepper or ginger ale.
Favorite favorite? FAVORITE.
Favorite Temper? Derp. Derp. I don't really have one... I can just be safe and say Costello! :D
Least favorite temper? p1ngpong, hands down. Jkay, I :wub: you, p! I don't dislike tempers really. Or haven't been around enough to dislike.
hai. :3 Hello there!

Who are you? I am tinymonkeyt, of course! I used to frequent the forums very often and I was a TV Temper (not anymore though) for awhile. But I haven't been able to spend much time on here anymore so that is why you probably don't even know who I am :P
Story behind your username? The first time I had to make a username was for Neopets and I tried to get tinytmonkey, because I am kind of a small person and my name starts with T so tinyt was a nickname I had and I really like monkeys.. So tinytmonkey was my first choice, but alas, that was taken so I split the tinyt and it became tinymonkeyt, which was not taken. I have stuck with tinymonkeyt (or just tinyt) ever since!
Reason for joining? I wanted to get help with picking a flashcart to buy for my DS Lite!
Reason for staying? The community is pretty awesome here. I've made a lot of friends and it was like my home away from home, you know?
Person you would like to punch in the face? Uh! Violence is not the answer! But if I could choose anyone.. I'd probably pick one of those bullies of that youtube video of a bunch of boys beating up that Asian guy. (I don't remember the link but it was pretty messed up..)
You have three wishes: what do you use them for? Ooh, that's a toughie.. I would be cheap and wish for more wishes :D Heh, but if only had 3 then..
1. To be able to have a pet dragon! Free transportation and protection!
2. Food vision (and by that I mean I can generate food with my eyes!) 'Nuff said.
3. As vain as it sounds, I really do think I would wish for a surplus of money. It's not that I'm greedy or anything though! I think it would just make certain parts of life a lot easier. Like, I could actually afford to buy games then. I could buy my parents a nice house for them to retire and live the rest of their lives in (and maybe a butler and a cook too!). I'd still stay in school but then I wouldn't have to worry about tuition. I'd donate a bunch of the money too :) I don't know, it just seems like there's a lot of good you can do if you just have the money!

And...that's all. bai~
What do you think of this:

That is super cute! I am ashamed to say I have not played Portal 1/2 yet (though I do have both)!

What's your real gender? I am female.
Have you ever done drugs? Nope. Unless you mean like.. Tylenol or Advil.
What are you political views? Don't have much.. :/ I don't think I'm smart enough to get politically informed..
Do you like JRPGs? Mm I haven't played to many I think.. The only one that I can think off the top of my head is Soma Bringer and that was pretty good!
Favroite console of all time? My DS lite, but I think I haven't owned enough of a variety to make an experienced decision though.
Have ever been on 4chan at the wrong time? Nope! Don't think so. Don't really go on 4chan to begin with.
If you could have any superhuman power, what would it be and why? I think I mentioned this above but I want to have food vision.. be able to make food appear :D Then I'd be eternally obese but at least I have good eats :) And if that doesn't count as a superhuman power, then I'd say, flying.. because I can get to places fast and can be lazy. And I've always wondered what it'd be like to fly..

If you could cybernetically augment a body part, which one would you enhance and why? o.O Good thing I'm not a dude or else you might have predicted my answer already.. :P My eyes maybe? I think it'd be cool to have really good vision and be able to see far and very clear (and with the ability to make it normal as well).

If you could stop time for as long as you wanted and not age as long as time was stopped, what three things would you study and/or train yourself in?
This is actually a really interesting question because sometimes I think about if I could stop time, I would just use it to pause during a test and study some more (though that is kind of unethical and not exactly what you are asking haha).
1. I would.. become a better dancer! Or learn how to do parkour stuff :D
2. I think I'd also learn how to like.. create crafty things? Like.. learn the arts of the craft.. like knitting, sewing, etc.
3. I don't know if I'd have the patience just study an actual academic topic, so maybe like become really good at TF2! :3

Person you most want to meet (dead or alive)? Would saying Jesus be inaccurate?.. If so, then I'd choose Chachi as a close second. I know it's nothing astounding like George Washington, but she's a really cool person and an awesome dancer! Or maybe Bieber, but I think I'm going to get a lot of hate for even mentioning his name..

You've just inherited $1,000,000,000 according to an email from a Nigerian prince. What would you do with it? Well.. I'd make sure it was real first! :P

Ok, say you REALLY had $1,000,000,000. What would you do then? I think I sorta answered this question above, so I shall copypasta and add a bit: "I could actually afford to buy games then. I could buy my parents a nice house for them to retire and live the rest of their lives in (and maybe a butler and a cook too!). I'd still stay in school but then I wouldn't have to worry about tuition. I'd donate a bunch of the money too :) " I'd also use it to buy this really cool house for myself (and possible roommates and/or future husband and/or children). And I'd buy nice things for my friends!

Dreams and aspirations? I think all I really want for the future is..
1. To have a job that I enjoy. It's pretty simple and I think it's something that most, if not all, people wish for, but it's kinda a hard thing to achieve. I've been thinking about going into the gaming industry for a while now (I'm a computer engineering major) so it's definitely possible!
2. To be happily married. And have kids if that is also what my future husband wants.
3. To be able to pursue my passions in dance! I don't want to become like a professional dancer, but I'd like to still be able/learning when I'm older.

Are you going to make more music in the future? LOL no, I don't think so! If you are referring to Break Your Cart, it was merely done as a joke/parody and nothing serious :P

Can you list your top 5 favorite musical artists? In no particular order!
1. Justin Bieber (Please don't hate me :()
2. Tenth Avenue North
3. Michael Buble

I can't think of any more favorites since I like anything with a decent beat/melody :

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I...I...LEAVE.

EDIT: Also! While I'm thinking about it I'd like to mention I do so enjoy your reviews...mostly because of your voice, for some reason I think you have a :wub: ly voice heh...

Reactions: 1 person

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you were stranded on a deserted island (with a hypothetical renewable-energy-based electricity generator) what one console/game system would you want to have in this hypothetical place? Um.. Maybe an Xbox 360? Assuming I can pay for Xbox live too XD!
Which 5 games would influence this decision the most? I don't think I have 5 games in particular that influenced my answer, it's just that, even though the DS is my favorite console (I don't even know if it counts as a console if it's a handheld..), I have played a TON of the games so I think I'd play through the rest pretty quickly. But with Xbox, since I don't have one, I will have more choices! :D I like Dance Central, if that counts as one game hehe.

Wow, Food Vision is about the coolest superpower I never heard of and also want =D
If you couldn't have multiplayer at all, would it still be an Xbox 360? (deserted island would mean deserted, alone)

Reactions: 1 person

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
What is your favorite quote?

If you were to fight, what is your reason to fight?

Would you rather accept failure or Hollowed victories?
What's is with your name XD?

What do you think of Black Rock Shooter?

Who is the person whom you respect the most?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If given you a time machine that allows you to travel in the past or future but doesn't allow you to travel back, what year would you travel to?

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I...I...LEAVE.

EDIT: Also! While I'm thinking about it I'd like to mention I do so enjoy your reviews...mostly because of your voice, for some reason I think you have a :wub: ly voice heh... Why thank you. I get a lot of comments about my voice, and I think 50% of them are about how I sound like a prepubescent boy voice so I guess it feels good to know not all my listenings/watchers think my voice sounds bad..
Wow, Food Vision is about the coolest superpower I never heard of and also want =D
If you couldn't have multiplayer at all, would it still be an Xbox 360? (deserted island would mean deserted, alone)
I think so, yes. It's just that I haven't played a lot of xbox games so I think the massive library of games would keep me occupied until I get saved from that silly island (or die, whichever comes first :P)
I don't have just one, but one that I found recently that was pretty cute was:
(Sappy, I know)
"In other words, I learned that marriage isn't just about love, romantic intentions and raising kids. It means playing co-op through life." - Robert Brockway
If you were to fight, what is your reason to fight? For justice.

Failure! Because failure means I'll just try harder to succeed. And what's a victory without a few losses first?

What's is with your name XD? Not sure exactly what you are asking, but I answered a question earlier about the origins of my name!

What do you think of Black Rock Shooter? I don't.. know what that is >.<

Who is the person whom you respect the most? My parents I think..

If given you a time machine that allows you to travel in the past or future but doesn't allow you to travel back, what year would you travel to?
Maybe the beginning of college but I don't think I could stand travelling too far back to the past and not being able to travel back.. or I'd be scared to travel to the future and not be able to come back either..

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I don't have just one, but one that I found recently that was pretty cute was:
(Sappy, I know)
"In other words, I learned that marriage isn't just about love, romantic intentions and raising kids. It means playing co-op through life." - Robert Brockway
If you were to fight, what is your reason to fight? For justice.

Failure! Because failure means I'll just try harder to succeed. And what's a victory without a few losses first?

What's is with your name XD? Not sure exactly what you are asking, but I answered a question earlier about the origins of my name!

What do you think of Black Rock Shooter? I don't.. know what that is >.<

Who is the person whom you respect the most? My parents I think..

Love your answers. except the I don't know BRS thing..

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What happened to tinymonkeys a - s? I was kinda hungry so I ate them :/

Will we ever meet tinymonkeys u - z? Mebs. They're all currently on a secret mission to save the world so...
What the fuck happened to this place?!
Is this Facebook?

Don't look at me.. I don't have the answer! I find myself asking the same questions actually..
Hey! Hello!
Video games, TV , Music, or Books? Wow, I can only pick one?? :( TOO HARD. I PICK ALL. Video games are like.. too fun. TV is necessary for me to watch my shows (although I can watch them online now. Music is.. well, music! I need to listen to something.. And Books.. Man, those things are awesome.
Favourite species of monkey? Tiny ones!
3.jpg
Yay KYT is back :D Heh, it was a lot more popular back in the day. (Or perhaps I actually knew people so ..)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello Tinyt :)

Glad to see you are still coming on the Temp.
I hope to see you more here.
Don't you like the new forum's look and feature?
I liked your previous answers, but I don't have more questions (no idea what to ask, hehe).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @AncientBoi I am really sorry for your loss +3