DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Welcome back Tempers! and THEELEMENTKH!, to the last sessions of...
6t24he.png

In this quirky little activity you tempers can get to know eachother a little better.

Know Your Temps rules and information:
One lucky user will be questioned for three days.
Users can ask as many many questions as they want. Just be sure to change 'em up a bit. Question templates some users use get stale very fast.
Feel free to ask questions on multiple topics, from favorite video game genre to favorite book. Remember not to go too far and ask discomforting questions.
Try to keep your questions in one post, but if you think of more later on you can post again.
If you only get a few or no replies you will be given an extra day, for a total of 4.
If your session is getting lots of attention especially towards the end I might give you an extra day, maybe.
If you want your session moved backward or removed, just ask me in a PM, and I may do it. If your name was never on the list just ask me at any time.
Some KYT threads will have polls asking for your opinions on previous sessions and if the rules should be tweaked more or if it went well. Please respond to these polls.
If you're on the KYT list, please, also participate in asking questions to others on the list, this prevents KYT sessions from being empty and generates more interest for your own as well.
Tempers that change their name and are on the list that fail to notify me about their name change will get kicked off the list.
This fun and engaging activity helps us get to know you better, in an exciting, chaotic way! Remember to be kind and have fun!

In This final Session: @THEELEMENTKH will be on stand for questioning!

Reactions: AxlSt00pid

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Heya
do you own a turntable?
Do you know how to code?
if so what langauge?
favorite color?
android or apple?
why did you join Gbatemp?
why did you pick your username?

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Heya Heya!
do you own a turntable? No
Do you know how to code? Yes
if so what langauge? I'm currently learning C+ and Python
favorite color? Green
android or apple? According to my phone: Android
why did you join Gbatemp? I wanted more info about the 3DS, Wii U and PSV/PS4 scenes
why did you pick your username? It sounded cool, at least for me

How's life dude? Pretty normal and boring atm
Favorite food? Spicy chicken wings, yummy!
Favorite game(s)? Kingdom Hearts II, Dino Crisis (not Dinoh, that's another Dinoh :P ), Resident Evil Code Veronica X, Zelda Twilight Princess...
What's your avatar and why is it your avatar? It's the gardens' king, from the Little Big Planet series, I ended up messing up his face via a glitched object and it looked goofy af, It's my avatar 'cause I don't have any bettter pic rn
Why did you choose that name? It's actually four words, The Element Kingdom Hearts (one of my favorite franchises ever), I had to remove the spaces and more extra stuff 'cause the full username was pretty darn long

what is the thing that you most love in your life? My family, my dogs and my cats :)
Do you think it's beautiful? My life? Sometimes I guess...
Have a good self-esteem? Actually not, I don't like myself a single bit, I always think I'm very very ugly and that I don't have a decent body (I'm too skinny)
favorite game or franchise? Game: Kingdom Hearts II, followed very closely by Dino Crisis
Franchise: Kingdom Hearts, followed up really closely by TLoZ
Lmao I'm writing this at school, such a badass

Reactions: Imacaredformy2ds

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Heya~
How old/young are you?
Hows life?
Favorite game?
Game you'll be looking forward for?
Favorite platform?
Favorite thing to do to kill time?
You drive a car?, if so then what one?
Person which you admire the most on GBATemp as wel as in RL?
Favorite song?
Favorite music genre?
Favorite video clip?
Favorite movie?
Favorite genre of movie?
Favorite drink?
Favorite snack?
Outdoor or indoor person?
Ever felt like you could enjoy the weather for hours and hours on end?
You like cats?
Why/what is the reason for your Temp username?
Do you think there's much interest for a next season of KYT?

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Heya~ Hello! :)
How old/young are you? Currently I'm 17, but on May 28 I'll be 18 :tpi:
Hows life? Pretty normal and boring, I really hope something intresting happens.
Favorite game? Both Kingdom Hearts II for it's story, Dino crisis for the nostalgia it gives me and Zelda Twilight Princess for its visuals, story and gameplay.
Game you'll be looking forward for? Mario Oddyssey, that new SMT for the switch, Zelda BoTW, Persona 5...
Favorite platform? Nintendo, both on handheld and home console.
Favorite thing to do to kill time? Play videogames, surfing the internet, ignoring my ex-gf...
You drive a car?, if so then what one? I'm too young drive a car, but I drive a very cool motorbike, a Hanway raw cafe racer 125 :)
Person which you admire the most on GBATemp as wel as in RL? Mmmhh... very difficult... I really like every user on GBATemp, but the ones that really caught my attention are you, @xtheman166 @Crystal the Glaceon @Darkyose @Quantumcat @BORTZ and @BlueFox gui
Favorite song? If you leave me now, from Chicago
Favorite music genre? Rock, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Viking Metal, Vocaloid... Sometimes I listen to vaporwave just to chill out
Favorite video clip? I really like the animation on the PV of Just Be Friends, from the vocaloid artist Megurine Luka
Favorite movie? I really like two: The Nightmare Before Christmas (from my favorite director ever, Tim Burton) and Spirited Away, from Studio Ghibli
Favorite genre of movie? Comedy, I like to have a good laugh sometimes.
Favorite drink? Everything, I even almost finished one entire bottle of Rhum all by myself when I was on a school trip :rofl:
Favorite snack? Dewritos Some spicy peanuts that are only sold on my local market (I really like spicy things)
Outdoor or indoor person? Since there's nothing interesting to do where I live, I spend a lot of time in my house, but I don't really care being outside or inside a house.
Ever felt like you could enjoy the weather for hours and hours on end? Yes, I really like summer-ish weather and rainy days (but screw the wind, it ruins my hairstyle)
You like cats? Yes, a lot, I have a cat that's currently 14 years old and it's still living and standing, She's very nice and calm, I love her sooo much :3
Why/what is the reason for your Temp username? I was looking for a username that i liked, I ended up with The Element Kingdom Hearts (One of my favorite franchises ever), but I had to remove the spaces and some extra stuff to reduce the length of my username.
Do you think there's much interest for a next season of KYT? Absolutely, I can't wait to see the new KYT season and the things you'll add :)

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi Hi! :)

Are you a big fan of LBP Yes, but my little brother likes it more than me
Favorite? Even though LBP3 is pretty good (I have both versions and I think it's it's better on PS4, as it has less loading times and better visuals), I prefer LBP2 over LBP3, I can't say why, but I think it's the greatest one
Waiting for 4 or anything else? A LBP4 would be cool (but with Media Molecule please), a LBPKarting 2 would be nice too
Port to 3ds? I higly doubt an official port to 3DS would be made, since LBP is Sony's propierty, but a homebrew would be pretty rad

Do you like Linux? Yes, It's a nice OS and it's like DOOM, you can put it everywhere and it'll work
If so what distro? Linux Mint looks nice, even though I haven't tried it yet
What are 5 pieces of software that everyone should have? A mobile phone, a TV, a decent enough PC, a home console and a handheld one
What is a console that you do not own but want to? I'm currently looking into grabbing a PSVita, but it will be a while before I can get my hands on one

Lightyose

True Light
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Did you said something about me?

Why the username?
Favorite anime?
Favorite game/series?
Are you a pokémon fan?
Zelda, or Mario?
Are you lonely?
Do you hate February 14th?
Am I useless?
Will I ever get a girl?
Am I bothering you?

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Did you said something about me? Yes, I tagged you just some posts ago

Why the username? I was looking for a new username, I ended up with The Element Kingdom Hearts, but due to space limitations I ended up removing the spaces and some extra stuff
Favorite anime? Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and Kill La Kill
Favorite game/series? Kingdom Hearts and The Legend of Zelda
Are you a pokémon fan? Yes, but since I don't know how to play it competitively I play it casually
Zelda, or Mario? Both
Are you lonely? Sometimes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (If my ex asks you, tell her that I'm not lonely *cries internally*)
Do you hate February 14th? The date? no. What people does in that date? Absolutely (some couples are just annoying...)
Am I useless? Nope
Will I ever get a girl? My magic crystall ball says yes
Am I bothering you? Not a single bit
Also... Naminé avatar, nice!

Reactions: Lightyose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Sicklyboy I was reading your post on the lgbtq batman