Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
6t24he.png

KYT Info said:
Know Your Temps Info

For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:

- One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days (or so)

- Once that user's session of questioning starts, anybody can ask that user a reasonable amount of questions they want via posting on the thread

- These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, musical tastes, "what if" situations... ANYTHING!

- Please try to post all your questions at once, in one solid post

- Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their time is up

This quirky little activity will help us get to know our fellow 'tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner! Those who have an upcoming KYT session will be notified about their upcoming session via PM.

In the spotlight this session is : shinkukage09

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1) Food you despised as a kid but now at least quite enjoy?

2) How much stuff do you keep around on the off chance it might come in useful at some point not necessarily in the near future?

3) Path in school/work you started down and ultimately stopped because it dawned upon you that it was boring?

4) How often do you find yourself having to play the bad guy or dumbing something down to save you and yours aggro down the line?

5) Army of rat men or army or zombies?

6) Following on from 2) how often do you keep a "kit" of sorts with you (in your bag, in your car, in your wallet) or as a grab bag?

7) Backflip or frontflip?

8) Sequence of events (be it films, tv shows, anime, games......) that almost or have turned you off a given genre for a while? (For instance I can barely watch a spoof film any more courtesy of the recent line of bad ones, this includes stuff I would happily watch all day long).

9) Favourite game from a genre you do not normally go in for (something along the lines of "normally I do not play turn based strategy games but one time I played ..... and then I saw 10am from the "wrong" side).

10) Not the first time you encountered emulation/flash carts but the time when you first knew it would stick with you?

11) Favourite TV series that has all but vanished off the face of the earth* (no TV showings, no DVDs or even VHS, no scene rips even)?

12) GBAtemp meetup and although you have nothing much going on that month it will still take up your entire "fun stuff" budget. Do you still come?

*pours out beer for just about every 90's cartoon ever.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Which game have you played that deeply sucked you in, you couldn't put it down unless you was tired or needed to use the restroom?

How many games can you say you've played so far and beaten them? Including the ones you hadn't beaten yet...

If you had a choice BETWEEN which video game girl/man/woman/boy character you want to come into RL, who will it be? (you only can pick one)

As far as politics goes, you believe the whole 9/11 theory was staged?

If flashcarts didn't exist however GBATemp was still around, how will you be playing the NDS games till this day?

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh, give me a bit, I just realized I was this one XD
happy.gif
;; I'll edit this post with the answers.

FAST6191's Questions:
1) Food you despised as a kid but now at least quite enjoy?

Onions. Used to hate them, now I eat them.

2) How much stuff do you keep around on the off chance it might come in useful at some point not necessarily in the near future?

Too much stuff XD I live in a family of packrats.

3) Path in school/work you started down and ultimately stopped because it dawned upon you that it was boring?

Almost went down a path for language, found that it was both boring and lame.

4) How often do you find yourself having to play the bad guy or dumbing something down to save you and yours aggro down the line?

Quite often.

5) Army of rat men or army or zombies?

I'll take the zombies, they're more fun and noisy.

6) Following on from 2) how often do you keep a "kit" of sorts with you (in your bag, in your car, in your wallet) or as a grab bag?

Never.

7) Backflip or frontflip?

Backflip.

8) Sequence of events (be it films, tv shows, anime, games......) that almost or have turned you off a given genre for a while? (For instance I can barely watch a spoof film any more courtesy of the recent line of bad ones, this includes stuff I would happily watch all day long).

Cliche anime and TV shows, really. Can't stand the "real life" dramas.

9) Favourite game from a genre you do not normally go in for (something along the lines of "normally I do not play turn based strategy games but one time I played ..... and then I saw 10am from the "wrong" side).

I rarely play FPS, but found Mobilized pretty good.

10) Not the first time you encountered emulation/flash carts but the time when you first knew it would stick with you?

When I stopped being able to afford games.

11) Favourite TV series that has all but vanished off the face of the earth* (no TV showings, no DVDs or even VHS, no scene rips even)?

Dunno of any. I think.

12) GBAtemp meetup and although you have nothing much going on that month it will still take up your entire "fun stuff" budget. Do you still come?

Yes. As long as I know I won't get mauled.

fgghjjkll's Questions:

Favorite video game character is Cyrus(Platinum). Makes an awesome character and an even better villian.

Favorite GBATemper is...I guess Rock Raiyu, since I actually know him from somewhere other then here.

MegaAce's Questions:

Your favourite RPG?

Phantasy Star Online. I played that for 2 years straight, never got bored with it.

Your favourite 2D Shooter?

Super Metroid

Canonbeat234's Questions:
Which game have you played that deeply sucked you in, you couldn't put it down unless you was tired or needed to use the restroom?

Phantasy Star Online. Probably my favorite game.

How many games can you say you've played so far and beaten them? Including the ones you hadn't beaten yet...

I'd say about 50 that I can think of, maybe a few more.

If you had a choice BETWEEN which video game girl/man/woman/boy character you want to come into RL, who will it be? (you only can pick one)

Probably...Samus.

As far as politics goes, you believe the whole 9/11 theory was staged?

Maybe. Don't really know, don't really care. Wouldn't put it past Bush to have done that.

If flashcarts didn't exist however GBATemp was still around, how will you be playing the NDS games till this day?

Same way I usually do. Sell games to get new ones.

blackdragonbaham

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
1 whats the difference between profit and exchange:.
2 which plattform do you prefer?
3 at which point do a man become a man?
4 how would a perfected with 100 % rated game look like?
5 what genre do you prefer?
6 how old are you?
7 ketchup fits to everything
8 the best stealth game

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blackdragonbahamut said:
1 whats the difference between profit and exchange:.
2 which plattform do you prefer?
3 at which point do a man become a man?
4 how would a perfected with 100 % rated game look like?
5 what genre do you prefer?
6 how old are you?
7 ketchup fits to everything
8 the best stealth game

1: Profit is making more then what you had, exchange is getting equal or less then what you had.
2: Elaborate on what you mean by "platform".
3: Don't know, don't care.
4: Probably like Phantasy Star Online.
5: Any.
6: 18.5
7: Wat?
8: Dunno, never played any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users