Know Your Temps: MarcusD

Status
Not open for further replies.

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
What is the first programming language you learned?
What is your favourite programming language?
What is your least favourite programming language?
What would you like to see in a new programming language which hasn't been invented yet?

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you had a stand then what would it be?
Do you like xenoblade chronicles?
any allergies?
how much do you hate gateway?
how cancerous is 4chan?

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
What is that even? Some command line only Linux?
Nope :P It's a packagemanager-less Linux :P
42, I guess?
No ._. Then real answer is much more cruel :(
I have a non dev cat. Could someone help me in getting CFW onto it to use... well, "input redirection"? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well, some firmware versions have a vulnerable sysmodules, and depending on what sysmodule you abuse, it'll decide the level of code execution you can achieve.

What is the first programming language you learned?
PHP :P
What is your favourite programming language?
Either C# or PHP, can't decide :P
What is your least favourite programming language?
Either PHP, C, or ColorForth, can't decide :P
What would you like to see in a new programming language which hasn't been invented yet?
This is a tough question, since I have everything what I need in C#, but it depends on the compiler.
I would like to C++ in C# syntax (with all the operators and delegates and other stuff), and being able to compile that code to raw Assembly code :P

If you had a stand then what would it be?
"MarcusD for better school-, work- and ecosystem" :D
Do you like xenoblade chronicles?
Haven't played it, so I can't make an opinion on it
any allergies?
Too much :cry:
  • milk
  • eggs
  • flour
  • carbon-dioxide water
  • coffee
  • cocoa
  • chocolate
  • any air that's not crystal-clear
  • little kids
  • dumbness
how much do you hate gateway?
idk :wacko:
how cancerous is 4chan?
idk, but based on others' opinions, it sounds like it's like it's a bit worse than the WiiU section before the kernel exploit got released

Last edited by Sono,

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, some firmware versions have a vulnerable sysmodules, and depending on what sysmodule you abuse, it'll decide the level of code execution you can achieve.
@Davidosky99 I think you'll have to add everything cat related here to your sig :rofl2:
Anyway, can I ask you sometime to profreed whatever code I'm working on?
What languages do you know?
When and why did you start programming?
First computer you had?
First console?
First handheld?
Favorite console?
Favorite handheld?
Why did you set your real name as your temp name? @GhostLatte might try to hunt you down :unsure:
If he did, would you be ok with having "fun" with him?
Have you graduated from high school yet?
What's high school like for you?
Why do you hate your family? (It's ok if you don't answer, sorry if that sounds creepy :unsure:)
Are you a furry?
Are you a weeb?
What do you think of HENkaku?
More Soon(TM)

Reactions: Sono

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Anyway, can I ask you sometime to profreed whatever code I'm working on?
DAFUQ does "profreed" mean?! Google translate is a fuck when it comes to Hungarian translation :(
What languages do you know?
Speaking:
  • Hungarian (obviously, lel)
  • English (obviously, kek :P my English is a mixture of 'MURICAn and Australian)
  • Deutsch/German (I live in a Schwab/Deutch/Hungarian village)
Programming/scripting/markup (probably in learning order):
  • HTML
  • CSS
  • PHP
  • JS
  • VB :ohnoes: (I no longer know VB, thankfully)
  • Bash
  • C#
  • Java
  • Lua
  • C
  • C++
When and why did you start programming?
It was back around 2k7 when I got my first PC that was MINE, and I was interested why Google looked so cool, I used inspect element (I used Firefox ofc :P), and I learned HTML :P
And I once changed the start button text, so I was (and still am) interested in hacking :P
First computer you had?
  • 998MHz Celeron overclocked to 1033MHz
  • Gforce 2
  • WD Blue Caviar 40G
  • 512M RAM
  • 250W PSU
  • Windows Experience Home Edition SP2
I always played GTA VC on it with a d3d9.dll mod :P (or was it d3d8.dll? I don't remember :()
First console?
I once had a PS2 when I was ~4-5yrs old, but it got stolen my ma's boyfriend, then I got my own PS2 for free (used) by the local "cake maker"'s boy
First handheld?
The first handheld I played on was my cousin's PSP 2k Darth Vader edition, I always played GTA VCS on it :P
The first handheld I own is my old3DS, which I bought ~8-10months ago, used
Favorite console?
PS2 :P
Favorite handheld?
The PSP was quite innovative the time, but I like the 3DS better, because it's much easier for me to develop for :P (yup, I only bought my 3DS in the first place to develop games for it, nothing else)
Why did you set your real name as your temp name? @GhostLatte might try to hunt you down :unsure:
I think he would starve to death in Hungary before he'd find me :( Or, he would suffocate in the holes in the roads after a rainy day, along with Bear Grylls
If he did, would you be ok with having "fun" with him?
No, I'm asexual :P leave me alone :cry:
Have you graduated from high school yet?
I wish... please, end my suffering :cry:
What's high school like for you?
Literal (and LITTERal) waste of time... one of the main causes of my health issues
Why do you hate your family?
I can't be myself, I need to be their slaves, I need to be perfect, and everyone's looking up to me (both physically, because I'm ~192cm tall :P), and expect to help (I'm the smartest person in the family, probably in the whole village)
Are you a furry?
Not really, I just like the artstyle, and it looked good as an avatar :P
Are you a weeb?
idk, probably? more like an otaku, not a weeb :P
What do you think of HENkaku?
idk, lol :P
More Soon™
Fixed it for ya' ;)

Last edited by Sono,

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously, why did you set your real name as your temp name?
Why is school a waste of time?
What do you mean, LITTERal?
Why does it cause you health issues?
So you live in a small village? How do you get internet?
What do you mean, "Not really"?
Also, to "proofread" means to check ones work for errors, or improve their work. For example, checking ones school paper.

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Seriously, why did you set your real name as your temp name?
I like my usernames to be uniform, and I changed my old usernames where I was able to :P

But this username has a weird story too :P
I once got RickRoll'd, and the video title was "RickRoll'D". I liked the format of the title, so I set my display name to "Márk'D". Then I realized the "D" part matches the first letter of my last name, so I went on a renaming spree, and renamed myself to "MarcusD", because my previous username sounded childish anyways :P
Why is school a waste of time?
Because it's like all the shit you learn in school in one year could be learned in one week, and you need to spend the rest ~9months in school like in a fucking prison :( Also, there's barely any useful stuff they teach there. Like, you MUST learn how to analyze a fucking poem, but for the love of fuck they won't teach you how to do your taxes, or how to make a blinker circuit (really, the fucking teacher refused to show me how to even make it) :glare:
What do you mean, LITTERal?
Because it's SHIT!
Why does it cause you health issues?
Mostly because of AD(H)D, and partly because of the trauma it caused me over the years
So you live in a small village? How do you get internet?
It's magick :P (there's only one ISP who goes out this far, that's how)
What do you mean, "Not really"?
"not really" means "idk, probably, but I guess no(t)". Here it means "I'm not, but I have no problem with it. It's not fully neutral to me, but I'm not obsessed with it either. I just like it, that's it :P"

Last edited by Sono,

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like my usernames to be uniform, and I changed my old usernames where I was able to :P

But this username has a weird story too :P
I once got RickRoll'd, and the video title was "RickRoll'D". I liked the format of the title, so I set my display name to "Márk'D". Then I realized the "D" part matches the first letter of my last name, so I went on a renaming spree, and renamed myself to "MarcusD", because my previous username sounded childish anyways :P

Because it's like all the shit you learn in school in one year could be learned in one week, and you need to spend the rest ~9monhts in school like in a fucking prison :( Also, there's barely any useful stuff they teach there. Like, you MUST learn how to analyze a fucking poem, but for the love of fuck they won't teach you how to do your taxes :glare: Ugh, yeah. I remember 7th grade where I literally learned fucking nothing. :glare:

Because it's SHIT! Litter means trash that you don't put in the trash can.

Mostly because of AD(H)D, and partly because of the trauma it caused me over the years What trauma?

It's magick :P You don't know how, do you? :P

"not really" means "idk, probably, but I guess no(t)". Here it means "I'm not, but I have no problem with it. It's not fully neutral to me, but I'm not obsessed with it either. I just like it, that's it :P
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"
Bolded text is my responses.

D

Deleted-379826

Hey! ^_^

Favourite Video Game?
Pc build you run now?
Best video game SERIES?
Best way to learn C++? (trying to learn now :P)
Do you like the country of Hungary?

All I can think of, have a great day :D

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Litter means trash that you don't put in the trash can.
Heheh, I didn't know that! But now that I know, saying "LITTERally" shows the insane levels of irony :rofl2:
LITTERature is really spoiling the amounts of trash on me instead of just throwing it in the trash can :(
What trauma?
Everyone is a dick with me, because I'm "different" than others. They always troll me because they (somehow) know I'm asexual (they always ask me if I wank, and how it feels, and I can't respond). They also troll me, because I speak in "jargons", so they bully me for being a "nerd" (which I can't deny, but they see a "nerd" as a negative thing). The "real subject" (LITTERature, history, iirc geology, music, drawing, and PE (not Portable Executable, but Physical Education)) teachers hate me for not being able to learn their shit, because it's not logical at all. It's like trying to find the square root of an alien-flavored pie, it doesn't make ANY sense! The "human subject" (biology, chemistry, physics, maths, and IT) teachers love me, because I'm very good in learning these subjects, and I like these, because I know I'll DEFINITELY need these in the future, and I enjoy learning new shit (like new chemical mixures, new algorythms, etc.).
You don't know how, do you? :P
See my edit on the previous post :P As I said, I'm the smartest person in the village, I DO know how it is :P

D

Deleted-379826

Heheh, I didn't know that! But now that I know, saying "LITTERally" shows the insane levels of irony :rofl2:
LITTERature is really spoiling the amounts of trash on me instead of just throwing it in the trash can :(

Everyone is a dick with me, because I'm "different" than others. They always troll me because they (somehow) know I'm asexual (they always ask me if I wank, and how it feels, and I can't respond). They also troll me, because I speak in "jargons", so they bully me for being a "nerd" (which I can't deny, but they see a "nerd" as a negative thing). The "real subject" (LITTERature, history, iirc geology, music, drawing, and PE (not Portable Executable, but Physical Education)) teachers hate me for not being able to learn their shit, because it's not logical at all. It's like trying to find the square root of an alien-flavored pie, it doesn't make ANY sense! The "human subject" (biology, chemistry, physics, maths, and IT) teachers love me, because I'm very good in learning these subjects, and I like these, because I know I'll DEFINITELY need these in the future, and I enjoy learning new shit (like new chemical mixures, new algorythms, etc.).

See my edit on the previous post :P As I said, I'm the smartest person in the village, I DO know how it is :P
what happened to my post D:

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Ohaii :D
what happened to my post D:
Javascript :sad:
Favorite Video Game?
Fixed it for ya ;)

Ugh, this is a tough one! :unsure: Probably Minecraft :D (before anyone reading this would say anything negative, I'm not a 9yr old lil' shit, I like building redstone shit, because it involves thinking and logic :P I also play with mods, and I always try to build INSANELY compact automated systems :P)
Pc build you run now?
school lappy:
  • 'Celeron N3050 APU (says ~1.6GHz, but it's definitely slower) (IntelHD, DX11.2, ogl 4.3)
  • 4G DDR4 1.6kHz
  • 0.5T SCSI 5400rpm?
  • has one USB3.0 plug
  • Windows 8 (not 8.1) on HDD, Lubuntu 15.10 on external HDD
Potato Cooker (aka. Potato Toaster):
  • Athlon64 x2 4k+ (says ~2.1GHz, runs very well, never softlocks, always ~200% CPU usage (means ~100% per core))
  • integrated shit ancient faulty Radeon XPress 1150 (DX9b, ogl2.1)
  • 2x1G + 2x2G DDR2 800MHz
  • 80G unknown shit + 250G WD Blue WD???EZEX SATA
  • 12 USB2.0 ports
  • 220W propertiary shit PSU
  • Windows 8 (not 8.1) on 250G HDD, Lubuntu 15.10 on external HDD, destroyed (not restorable without clean install) Windows 7 on 80G HDD
Best video game SERIES?
Since it's tied to my childhood, my biased response is GTA :P
Best way to learn C++? (trying to learn now :P)
Learn C#, then C, then try your luck with C++ with someone's assistance. It's the best to use a LazyC++ Makefile for C++ beginners, so you don't need to fuck around with sooscode and header separation ^_^Tag me on 3DShacks Discord in #dev if you need help :wink:
Do you like the country of Hungary?
It's been good in 2002 :D Now it's been ruined, and only the food is good :(
All I can think of, have a great day :D
Thanks ^_^ Have a great day sir :D

Last edited by Sono,

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Adding this to my sig, I'm curious just how many members will think of a cat without seeing my post you quoted.

Reactions: Sono
D

Deleted-379826

Ohaii :D

Javascript :sad:

Fixed it for ya ;)

Ugh, this is a tough one! :unsure: Probably Minecraft :D (before anyone reading this would say anything negative, I'm not a 9yr old lil' shit, I like building redstone shit, because it involves thinking and logic :P I also play with mods, and I always try to build INSANELY compact automated systems :P)

school lappy:
  • 'Celeron N3050 APU (says ~1.6GHz, but it's definitely slower) (IntelHD, DX11.2, ogl 4.3)
  • 4G DDR4 1.6kHz
  • 0.5T SCSI 5400rpm?
  • has one USB3.0 plug
  • Windows 8 (not 8.1) on HDD, Lubuntu 15.10 on external HDD
Potato Cooker (aka. Potato Toaster):
  • Athlon64 x2 4k+ (says ~2.1GHz, runs very well, never softlocks, always ~200% CPU usage (means ~100% per core))
  • integrated shit ancient faulty Radeon XPress 1150 (DX9b, ogl2.1)
  • 2x1G + 2x2G DDR2 800MHz
  • 80G unknown shit + 250G WD Blue WD???EZEX SATA
  • 12 USB2.0 ports
  • 220W propertiary shit PSU
  • Windows 8 (not 8.1) on 250G HDD, Lubuntu 15.10 on external HDD, destroyed (not restorable without clean install) Windows 7 on 80G HDD

Since it's tied to my childhood, my biased response is GTA :P

Learn C#, then C, then try your luck with C++ with someone's assistance. It's the best to use a LazyC++ Makefile for C++ beginners, so you don't need to fuck around with sooscode and header separation ^_^Tag me on 3DShacks Discord in #dev if you need help :wink:

It's been good in 2002 :D Now it's been ruined, and only the food is good :(

Thanks ^_^ Have a great day sir :D
Thanks and honestly I've already started with C++, so should I really go back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person