DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Welcome back Tempers! and MajinCubyan!, to...
6t24he.png

In this quirky little activity you tempers can get to know eachother a little better.

Know Your Temps rules and information:
One lucky user will be questioned for three days.
Users can ask as many many questions as they want. Just be sure to change 'em up a bit. Question templates some users use get stale very fast.
Feel free to ask questions on multiple topics, from favorite video game genre to favorite book. Remember not to go too far and ask discomforting questions.
Try to keep your questions in one post, but if you think of more later on you can post again.
If you only get a few or no replies you will be given an extra day, for a total of 4.
If your session is getting lots of attention especially towards the end I might give you an extra day, maybe.
If you want your session moved backward or removed, just ask me in a PM, and I may do it. If your name was never on the list just ask me at any time.
Some KYT threads will have polls asking for your opinions on previous sessions and if the rules should be tweaked more or if it went well. Please respond to these polls.
If you're on the KYT list, please, also participate in asking questions to others on the list, this prevents KYT sessions from being empty and generates more interest for your own as well.
Tempers that change their name and are on the list that fail to notify me about their name change will get kicked off the list.
This fun and engaging activity helps us get to know you better, in an exciting, chaotic way! Remember to be kind and have fun!

Upcoming sessions (Post here to sign up) :

In This Session: @MajinCubyan will be on stand for questioning!

Reactions: MajinCubyan

Froster

Your Music Producer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Heyyyy~
Has science gone too far?
Are you a robot?
Shall you pass?
How did you get your username?
What's worse: Minecraft or Clash Of Clans?
What's your daily routine?
What's your next project?
Fav anime (if any)?
Kamehameha?
Camelhameha?
Allahu akbar?

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heyyyy~ Hey, hey, hey.
Has science gone too far? I think its gone just far enough. Haha.
Are you a robot? Well, last I checked I was not. But, Synth technology has come a long way, so...
Shall you pass? Sadly, I shan't...
How did you get your username? Well, I'm a big fan of Dragon Ball and Vegeta, so I took the Majin from that. The later part, is a play on Saiyan. Cuban+Saiyan=Cubyan. :P
What's worse: Minecraft or Clash Of Clans? Clash of Clans.
What's your daily routine? Wake up, bring wife to work, come home, clean (maybe), play MHGen, drive to work or to get the wife, work or chill. At least for the next 2 months.
What's your next project? Well, thats tough. I have a lot of stories and ideas in my head, but sadly don't have the time to focus on anything. I do have an idea for a pretty interesting survival horror game. Haha
Fav anime (if any)? Dragon Ball, Fist of the North Star, Paranoia Agent, FLCL, Big O, Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop. To name a few. Haha
Kamehameha? FINAL FLASH!!!
Camelhameha? Camelku's ultimate attack.
Allahu akbar? Never met him, couldn't say. :P

It's not that bad :( Agreed. I enjoy it in small bursts.

Unix or Linux? I prefer Linux myself.
Krabs is a? Shrewd businessman
Do you know me? Here, yes, I believed we've spoken. :P Maybe we've crossed paths irl. Maybe if you been to Michigan.
Do I know me? Only you can answer that with deep personal reflection and soul searching.
Superman vs Spiderman? Probably Superman. Spidey would be kinda screwed.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Majin part of your name made me think DBZ. So do you watch Dragon Ball, as in the franchise?

How do you like Super?
Dragon Ball, Z, GT, Super: Dubbed or subbed?
Vegeta or Goku?
Favorite Vegeta/Goku moment?
Saddest moment in the whole franchise?
Favorite movie in the franchise?
Favorite Super Saiyan transformation?
Favorite voice actor: dubbed and Japanese?
Favorite series of the franchise?
What do you think of the current Future Trunks arc?
Greatest villain in Dragon Ball history?
Favorite video game in the franchise?
Would you like DB characters in Smash or Mortal Kombat?
Favorite opening/closing song in the franchise?
Favorite anime excluding Dragon Ball shows?

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Majin part of your name made me think DBZ. So do you watch Dragon Ball, as in the franchise? Oh yeah, been a fan since it first aired on Toonami when I was like 11 or so.

How do you like Super? I really like it. It has that epic feel from DBZ but that humor and lightheartedness of Dragon Ball.

Dragon Ball, Z, GT, Super: Dubbed or subbed? Well, I have watched them subbed and dubbed, but I would have to say dubbed. I like the Japanese voices as well, they fit everyone but gotta go with what I'm used to. I watch Super subbed though.

Vegeta or Goku? I like them both almost equally, but I gotta say Vegeta. Gotta go with the antihero

Favorite Vegeta/Goku moment? Either their fight against each other in the Buu saga or when they play rock-paper-scissors to see who fights Kid Buu.

Saddest moment in the whole franchise? When Tambourine kills Krillin (his first death) and Goku finds him, tears in his eyes and pain in his voice. Gets me every time.

Favorite movie in the franchise? I'd have to say The Dead Zone or Tree of Might. Both are pretty damn good.

Favorite Super Saiyan transformation? Super Saiyan 2

Favorite voice actor: dubbed and Japanese? Dubbed, Christopher R Sabat. Voice of some of my favorite characters!

Favorite series of the franchise? Probably Dragon Ball. I love Z and Super is pretty good. Even GT ain't too bad but I gotta go with Dragon Ball.

What do you think of the current Future Trunks arc? I'm at that point in the manga, just about there with the anime, but I really like it. It's pretty intense and Future Trunks is a badass.

Greatest villain in Dragon Ball history? Uggh, such a tough one. It's between King Piccolo, Piccolo or Buu.

Favorite video game in the franchise? Big fan of Budokai Tenkaichi 2, the card based RPG Super Sonic Warriors but, if I had to pick one, Dragon Ball Origins 2.

Would you like DB characters in Smash or Mortal Kombat? Oh yeah, I had written a huge thing about how Goku as kid would be a perfect fit for Smash. Even wrote his attacks and stuff. It was pretty good.

Favorite opening/closing song in the franchise? I really like the opening and closing songs for the Japanese versions of Dragon Ball a lot. Not sure of the names.

Favorite anime excluding Dragon Ball shows? Cowboy Bebop, Fist of the North Star and the newest anime I watched, Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress. Which I highly recommend.

Good questions yo!

Reactions: RustInPeace

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Heya~
How old/young are you?
Hows life?
Favorite game?
Game you'll be looking forward for?
Favorite platform?
Your thoughts about Sony their stance on the Vita?
Favorite thing to do to kill time?
You drive a car?, if so then what one?
Person which you admire the most on GBATemp as wel as in RL?
Favorite song?
Favorite music genre?
Favorite video clip?
Favorite movie?
Favorite genre of movie?
Favorite drink?
Favorite snack?
Outdoor or indoor person?
Ever felt like you could enjoy the weather for hours and hours on end?
You like cats?
Why/what is the reason for your Temp username?

D

Deleted User

Eyy how are you this fine afternoon?
Do you watch anime.
If you do watch anime, what anime do you watch?
Do you watch hentai?
What video games do you play (if any)
Are you waiting for something to come out (like a video game or tv show)
Do you think that you are a good person?
How do you feel about society as a whole?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
    S @ salazarcosplay: and good morning everyone +1