OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Welcome back Tempers! and Lucar!, to...
6t24he.png

In this quirky little activity you tempers can get to know eachother a little better.
CIAwesome526 has given me control over KYT for a little while so I'll be your new host for the coming days c:

Know Your Temps rules and information:
One lucky user will be questioned for three days.
Users can ask as many questions as they want.Just be sure to change 'em up a bit. Question templates some users use get stale very fast.
Feel free to ask questions on multiple topics, from favorate video game genre to favorate book. Remember not to go too far and ask discomforting questions.
Try to keep your questions in one post, but if you think of more later on you can post again.
If you only get a few or no replies you will be given an extra 2 days, for a total of 5.
If your session is getting lots of attention especially towards the end I might give you an extra day, maybe.
If you want your session moved forward, backward, removed, or re-entered, just ask me in a PM, and I may do it. If your name was never on the list just ask me at any time.
Some KYT threads will have polls asking for your opinions on previous sessions and if the rules should be tweaked more or if it went well. Please respond to these polls.
If you're on the KYT list, please, also participate in asking questions to others on the list, this prevents KYT sessions from being empty and generates more interest for your own as well.
This fun and engaging activity helps us get to know you better, in an exciting, chaotic way! Remember to be kind and have fun!

Upcoming sessions (Post here to sign up) :

In This Session: @Lucar will be on stand for questioning!

D

Deleted User

Well howdy!

What's your IRL age?
What's your IRL name?
Favorite console?
Favorite game for that console?
3DS or Vita?
What's your favorite ice-cream flavor?
Do you like sushi?
Are you a fan of the Stick Magician Project?
What 3DSs do you have? What hax do you have on those 3DSs?
What's for dinner in Lucar's house tonight?
Finally, how's life?

Cool talking to ya again! :yay:

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Heya~
Hows life?
Favorite game?
Game you'll be looking forward for?
Favorite platform?
Favorite thing to do to kill time?
You drive a car?, if so then what one?
Person which you admire the most on GBATemp as wel as in RL?
Favorite song?
Favorite music genre?
Favorite video clip?
Favorite movie?
Favorite genre of movie?
Favorite drink?
Favorite snack?
Outdoor or indoor person?
Ever felt like you could enjoy the weather for hours and hours on end?
You like cats?
Why/what is the reason for your Temp username?
Thoughts on E3 so far?

Lucar

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well howdy!

What's your IRL age? 14. My birthday is soon™.
What's your IRL name? Chayce (Don't even try making any jokes with the word chase or you'll have a bath tim)
Favorite console? Genesis, Saturn, or N64. I can't decide!
Favorite game for that console? Genesis would be Sonic & Knuckles (The lock on mechanism is pretty cool), Saturn would be... DAYTONAAAAAAAAAA and N64 would be either Zelda Majora's Mask or Mario Kart 64. Also maybe Buck Bumble because the music. :P
3DS or Vita? I've never seen a vita IRL. However, they certainly look cool. I'll have to go with 3DS on this one.
What's your favorite ice-cream flavor? Cookies and Cream or Neapolitan.
Do you like sushi? Sushi all day every day m8.
Are you a fan of the Stick Magician Project? From the little bit I've seen of it, it looks promising. Also anything Indie that is made by someone I kinda know gets my approval. :bow:
What 3DSs do you have? What hax do you have on those 3DSs? I have a Fire Emblem Fates N3DS, with A9LH, which is my main 3DS, then I have a red O3DS which is also A9LHed, and I use said system for testing stuff. Then I have a cyan O3DS which has some MCU issues (physical damage to the board) however, it is also A9LHed. Then I have a Metalic Blue O3DS XL which has a broken top screen that I hope to replace someday. As for hax, I originally rode on free hax like tubehax and whatnot, so my only exploitable game is Omega Ruby.
What's for dinner in Lucar's house tonight? No clue. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Finally, how's life? Good. I have no complaints.

Cool talking to ya again! :yay: Well, thanks for asking questions! :lol:

What's your favourite thing about GBATemp? :3 FURRIES OH GOD FURRIES EVERYWHERE OH MY GOD JUST WHAT EVEN also the mostly friendly attitude and the friendly users I've met. :3

Welcome c:

Heya~ hOI!!! i'M TeMMIE!!!
Hows life? I have no complaints (Also grr don't copy voxel)
Favorite game? Currently Baten Kaitos Origins and Silly Melee, but of all time... I don't know. Too many of them.
Game you'll be looking forward for? I'm waiting for distance to go out of early access.
Favorite platform? STOP COPYING VOXEY DAMNIT
Favorite thing to do to kill time? Chat on Discord, screw around with TCPGecko to try and get it to work (It never has for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
You drive a car?, if so then what one? Not quite old enough yet.
Person which you admire the most on GBATemp as wel as in RL? On the temp, @ihaveamac and @VinsCool, they're both really nice people.
Favorite song? Currently Battle Against a True Hero, but I have others. Anything Chiptune like or 8/16-bit. Also most game soundtracks.
Favorite music genre? Chiptunes, VGMs, etc.
Favorite video clip? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Favorite movie? KUNG FURY!!!!!!!!! The Incredibles as well (Pixar, you dun gud).
Favorite genre of movie? I have no clue, I rarely watch movies.
Favorite drink? Cold stuff. I'm pretty easy going with drinks.
Favorite snack? Anything sour, and I mean anything. Like, gimme a lemon and I'll eat it probably given enough time.
Outdoor or indoor person? Indoor for sure.
Ever felt like you could enjoy the weather for hours and hours on end? Never, the weather where I live is almost always cold as crap.
You like cats? My brother (@VinsCool) is one, so, yeah... Little fluffballs of something-ness.
Why/what is the reason for your Temp username? NORMALLY I WOULD HAVE USED VECTREX but that was taken, so I thought for a while and then suddenly I thought of shortening Lucario (Best Pokemon 10/10) to Lucar, and that's about it.
Thoughts on E3 so far? Nintendo didn't do a Direct, so I paid no attention to it. All I know is that breath of the wild is a game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Literally, I paid no attention to it.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Are you my little brother?
Do you love your big brother?
Why don't you love me? :cry:
Do you love Demos? What is your favourite platform for releases?
Do you love TAS?
Are you a fan of games glitching?
What is your favourite .MOD track?
Do you think Zelda U will be goood?
Did you eat red flowers recently?
On a note of 10, what is your favourite colour of the alphabet?
Am I annoying?
Can I spam you on discord with more nonsense?

:3

Lucar

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you my little brother? Yep.
Do you love your big brother? Of course.
Why don't you love me? :cry: Baby powder is made out of babies, you know.
Do you love Demos? What is your favourite platform for releases? Any Amiga demo is good. Any of them.
Do you love TAS? Of course. TAS and speedruns are gr8 m8.
Are you a fan of games glitching? All day every day.
What is your favourite .MOD track? Too many to list off, Scrambled Mind is good though, and you know that.
Do you think Zelda U will be goood? I'm not saying anything about the game because I don't know much about it and also I was dissapointed with Nintendo's E3 this year.
Did you eat red flowers recently? Nope, not today.
On a note of 10, what is your favourite colour of the alphabet? Underwear.
Am I annoying? That's one of your best qualities.
Can I spam you on discord with more nonsense? Everyday. I mean, I do it to you, why not have it both ways? :P

:3

Reactions: VinsCool

Lucar

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How did you discover gbatemp? I was looking for sunshell support.
What made you start hacking Ninty consoles? I knew about a bunch of hacks for the wii at the time, too scared to try them. Heard of Ninjhax 1, was still to scared and I didn't own the game. Ninjhax 2 rolled around and with it came tubehax, and I decided "Screw This, I'm scared shitless, but, let's wake up an hour earlier before school and homebrew my 3DS" and since then I've never been the same. :P

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no text rip
What do you mean, "I blame the media"?
How did "ihaveamac and VinsCool make (you) realize it"?
Where did you get that Fire Emblem Lucario from?
Why is Lucario your favorite Pokémon?
Do you think Lucario was just an excuse to have a furry in Smash? (My opinion)

Last edited by Swiftloke,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I call the one with big tiddies