DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Welcome back Tempers! and BobDoleOwndU!, to...
6t24he.png

In this quirky little activity you tempers can get to know eachother a little better.
CIAwesome526 has given me control over KYT for a little while so I'll be your new host for the coming days c:

Know Your Temps rules and information:
One lucky user will be questioned for three days.
Users can ask as many many questions as they want. Just be sure to change 'em up a bit. Question templates some users use get stale very fast.
Feel free to ask questions on multiple topics, from favorite video game genre to favorite book. Remember not to go too far and ask discomforting questions.
Try to keep your questions in one post, but if you think of more later on you can post again.
If you only get a few or no replies you will be given an extra day, for a total of 4.
If your session is getting lots of attention especially towards the end I might give you an extra day, maybe.
If you want your session moved backward or removed, just ask me in a PM, and I may do it. If your name was never on the list just ask me at any time.
Some KYT threads will have polls asking for your opinions on previous sessions and if the rules should be tweaked more or if it went well. Please respond to these polls.
If you're on the KYT list, please, also participate in asking questions to others on the list, this prevents KYT sessions from being empty and generates more interest for your own as well.
Tempers that change their name and are on the list that fail to notify me about their name change will get kicked off the list.
This fun and engaging activity helps us get to know you better, in an exciting, chaotic way! Remember to be kind and have fun!

Upcoming sessions (Post here to sign up) :

In This Session: @BobDoleOwndU will be on stand for questioning!

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Haha, nobody knows who I am around here. Well, I'm a programmer, MGSV modder and formerly a Borderlands 2 YouTuber, if you have any questions about that sort of thing. Other than that, ask me whatever!

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Heya~
How old/young are you?
Hows life?
Favorite game?
Game you'll be looking forward for?
Favorite platform?
Favorite thing to do to kill time?
You drive a car?, if so then what one?
Person which you admire the most on GBATemp as wel as in RL?
Favorite song?
Favorite music genre?
Favorite video clip?
Favorite movie?
Favorite genre of movie?
Favorite drink?
Favorite snack?
Outdoor or indoor person?
Ever felt like you could enjoy the weather for hours and hours on end?
You like cats?
Why/what is the reason for your Temp username?

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the meaning of life?
Am I popular yet?
What's the best poptart flavor?
What ingredients go into the perfect sandwich?
Can Trump be Stumped?

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What do you mod in MGSV? Just about anything I can! I was the first person to get sound modding/swapping working, I've done several model swaps, I modded some of the lua scripts to allow for free item development and free deployment, got the game to print out an accurate count of all player owned nukes, and written a private mod menu to name a few things.

Heya~ Hello!
How old/young are you? 21
Hows life? Busy! I'm in my last two weeks of (my third and final year of) college!
Favorite game? Gotta go with Super Mario World. I spent hours on it as a kid, and still play it every once in a whiel.
Game you'll be looking forward for? Battlefield 1 and Pokemon Sun/Moon. Still need to look at other games that are coming out.
Favorite platform? Of all time? Probably either the N64 of Gamecube. Current gen, either PS4 or PC.
Favorite thing to do to kill time? Play games, bass guitar, or mod stuff!
You drive a car?, if so then what one? No car, unfortunately. D:
Person which you admire the most on GBATemp as wel as in RL? Foxi4 has always seemed like a cool guy. He always seems helpful and gives good advice. Gotta go with Cliff Burton in real life.
Favorite song? Metallica - Orion
Favorite music genre? Metal
Favorite video clip? Not sure if I have one. :P Seen too many funny clips.
Favorite movie? Step Brothers
Favorite genre of movie? Probably comedy. Though I watch a lot of horror movies too.
Favorite drink? Hot drink, hot chocolate. Cold drink, root beet.
Favorite snack? Chocolate chip cookies.
Outdoor or indoor person? Indoor if I'm by myself. Outdoor with friends.
Ever felt like you could enjoy the weather for hours and hours on end? If I'm hanging out with friends outside, yes! It's nice to just do stuff with good weather.
You like cats? Love cats! They're my favourite animal!
Why/what is the reason for your Temp username? Family Guy. (Unfortuntately this is kind of a crappy uploading of the clip.)

What's the meaning of life? 42
Am I popular yet? If you're Trump, I would say yes, you've got quite the following.
What's the best poptart flavor? Gotta go with wild berry.
What ingredients go into the perfect sandwich? Hm, bologna, black forest ham, salami, lettuce, cheese, tomato, and butter.
Can Trump be Stumped? We'll find out when the election results are released! :P

Do you like Bob Dole the politician? Of course! I named my account after him. XD
Unix or DOS? Never actually used either. Gonna go with Unix though, since Linux was based on it.
Rap or Rock? Rock!
Worst music video? Maybe not the worst one, but Madhouse by Anthrax is pretty hilarious.
Pokemon Go player? Yup! Though I'm a newbie.
Krabs is a? Restaurant owner?
Favorite character in the Mario series? WALUIGI!!!

Reactions: DinohScene

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who the fuck are you?
What made you join the temp?
What are you into?
Have you played Mother 3? If so, did you like it?
^ for Undertale
What's special about you?

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Who the fuck are you? A 21 year old programming, modding canuck.
What made you join the temp? I believe it was to post my suggestion for a 3DS exploiting idea. Looking back at that idea, I know it would've never worked. I had little knowledge of how exploiting/modding worked at that time. XD
What are you into? Gaming, modding, music, and programming.
Have you played Mother 3? If so, did you like it? I haven't played Mother 3 or Undertale. D: I want to go through the Mother games at some point though. Might follow that with Undertale too!
^ for Undertale
What's special about you? Not much! Maybe my collection of interests?

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you had to choose one, triangle or dodecahedron?

Were you alive when Bob Dole ran for president?

Favorite console?

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What if Bob Dole never existed, what kind of username would you then take? Hm, tough choice! I probably would've stuck with my old RuneScape username, Spikey5556, or come up with some continuation of it.
Who's Bob Dole? A US senator.
Have you died? Nope, still alive!
Anime Waifu? Don't watch much anime, and don't really have a waifu. If I had to choose I guess Quiet?
If you had to choose one, triangle or dodecahedron? Dodecahedron. They look like Destiny engrams. :P

Were you alive when Bob Dole ran for president? Unfortunately, I was not. :cry:

Favorite console? Gotta go with either the N64 or Gamecube. Tons of good games for those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning