DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Welcome back Tempers! and Adamant Lugia!, to...
6t24he.png

In this quirky little activity you tempers can get to know eachother a little better.

Know Your Temps rules and information:
One lucky user will be questioned for three days.
Users can ask as many many questions as they want. Just be sure to change 'em up a bit. Question templates some users use get stale very fast.
Feel free to ask questions on multiple topics, from favorite video game genre to favorite book. Remember not to go too far and ask discomforting questions.
Try to keep your questions in one post, but if you think of more later on you can post again.
If you only get a few or no replies you will be given an extra day, for a total of 4.
If your session is getting lots of attention especially towards the end I might give you an extra day, maybe.
If you want your session moved backward or removed, just ask me in a PM, and I may do it. If your name was never on the list just ask me at any time.
Some KYT threads will have polls asking for your opinions on previous sessions and if the rules should be tweaked more or if it went well. Please respond to these polls.
If you're on the KYT list, please, also participate in asking questions to others on the list, this prevents KYT sessions from being empty and generates more interest for your own as well.
Tempers that change their name and are on the list that fail to notify me about their name change will get kicked off the list.
This fun and engaging activity helps us get to know you better, in an exciting, chaotic way! Remember to be kind and have fun!

Upcoming sessions (Post here to sign up) :

In This Session: @Adamant Lugia will be on stand for questioning!

D

Deleted User

Ohhhh first
So how are you doing this morning?
Do you watch anime?
If you watch anime, what anime do you watch?
Do you watch hentai?
Are you awaiting anything this year in gaming?
Do you think you re a good person?
What do you think of today's society?
How do you think we can better ourselves and society?

Reactions: Xanthe

Xanthe

Costco Executive Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohhhh first
So how are you doing this morning? I am fantastic. Thanks for asking ;)
Do you watch anime? I would be lying if I said i didn't enjoy it
If you watch anime, what anime do you watch? My favorites of all time are SAO and Fairy Tail. Kind of nooby but I got SO involved with both of them. I think SAO would take the cake, however.
Do you watch hentai? Is the Pope Catholic?
Are you awaiting anything this year in gaming? 2016 may be the worst year in gaming in a long time in my opinion. I just have NOT been interested in any new titles. One title that I think will be AMAZING is the Skyrim port to PS4! That will be so God damn amazing!
Do you think you re a good person? I think I am a great person :)
What do you think of today's society? Feminism, "Multiple" genders, Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump...Need I say more?
How do you think we can better ourselves and society? I say we stop focusing so much on the things that make others bad. I don't want to say anything that would upset anyone considering my opinions are a little...different lol

Reactions: Deleted User

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Heya~
How old/young are you?
Hows life?
Favorite game?
Game you'll be looking forward for?
Favorite platform?
Favorite thing to do to kill time?
You drive a car?, if so then what one?
Person which you admire the most on GBATemp as wel as in RL?
Favorite song?
Favorite music genre?
Favorite video clip?
Favorite movie?
Favorite genre of movie?
Favorite drink?
Favorite snack?
Outdoor or indoor person?
Ever felt like you could enjoy the weather for hours and hours on end?
You like cats?
Why/what is the reason for your Temp username?

Kinqdra

GBAtemp's Official T-shirt
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Have you ever caught an adamant lugia?
What is a good physical movepool for him?
Do you think aeroblast is the best looking move in the original gen 2?
What's your favorite Sun/Moon pokemon out of the 642235 they already revealed?
Are you in school/do you have a job? Which one and do you like it?

Xanthe

Costco Executive Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heya~
How old/young are you? 16 almost 17
Hows life? Pretty shitty considering I got homework to do lel
Favorite game? I don't have a favorite game, but I have a favorite game franchise - Pokemon
Game you'll be looking forward for? Skyrim Remastered
Favorite platform? Hard to say. I LOVE Nintendo consoles, but I also love the PS4 and my gaming PC. I guess I just do whatever.
Favorite thing to do to kill time? Surf YouTube
You drive a car?, if so then what one? I drive a Jeep Cherokee
Person which you admire the most on GBATemp as well as in RL? Tbh, I don't really admire anyone. There are things about me that I wish were like others, but I don't really admire anyone. If I were to say someone it would probably be more forced than meaningful
Favorite song? Hmmm. Probably Champion by Chris Brown or Battle Scars by Guy Sebastian
Favorite music genre? I love ALL types of music
Favorite video clip? I don't think I have one xD
Favorite movie? Interstellar
Favorite genre of movie? Comedy
Favorite drink? Coke Zero
Favorite snack? Doritos
Outdoor or indoor person? Indoor
Ever felt like you could enjoy the weather for hours and hours on end? Only if it is storming or it's around 7 o'Clock and it's halfway 2/4 dark and 2/4 light out and I'm watching the sky over a mountain
You like cats? If they were loving creatures then I might say yes.
Why/what is the reason for your Temp username? That is a good fucking question. I don't know.

Have you ever caught an adamant lugia? No. I'm waiting for it every day...I sit on Pokemon Soul Silver for 6 hours a day at least to wait for him.....he will come
What is a good physical movepool for him? I couldn't give a move pool that is physical, but my favorite move set for him is Aeroblast, Physic, Earthquake, and Shadow Ball
Do you think aeroblast is the best looking move in the original gen 2? Easily
What's your favorite Sun/Moon pokemon out of the 642235 they already revealed? Don't hate me... but I hate almost every one they have leaked. It does not feel like the good ol' Pokemon vibe
Are you in school/do you have a job? Which one and do you like it? I am in High School and it sucks dick because I am a junior -.- I want a job soon but....yeah lol

Xanthe

Costco Executive Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why the heck did I assume you were 20/21 years old for all this time? :wtf: I can some times come off that way considering the way I write xD I've actually been told many times I type like I'm 20 Lol
Why "Adamant Lugia"? Honestly, that is an amazing question. I wish I could answer that for you. Frankly, Lugia is no where near my favorite Pokemon.
Do you love me? Of course I love you bb :wub:

Reactions: VinsCool
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality