KNOW YOUR GAME signups (CLOSED)

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Not sure what I'm getting into, but hey...sign me up. :)

I'll go with rocksmith 2014 remastered (for PC).

EDIT: one small request...do I get a pm or an alert if this thread goes up? I just noticed there being months between the sign-up and the actual thread. I might completely miss the thread otherwise. :)

Last edited by Taleweaver,

th3joker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanna falk about metal gear solid ps1. I am a avid fan since 1998 and have everything mgs game wise collectors editions pre order bonus art cells and promo blurays psp shells ect. Some figurines. My first online alter ego screen name was snipersnake. If i vet chosen ill replay the game to get it fresh in my head i beat it atleast 1 time a year. I like to play it on varring playstation devices. My biggest challange was on a psp 1000. I have a psn copy on my vita oled legit next is to beat it on a psp go. Ps3 on the 60" would be too easy. I once played the pc version with a fps patch or something. I really want to play the gamecube port but never owned a gcube maybe a gcube or wii emulator is my next adventure.anyway thanks if i get chosen

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Or doki doki majo shipan on nds..... Thats a good game to weird people around u with

miqrojamie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.miqrojamie.me.uk
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone done Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Beta? I know a ton about the development of that game as I've researched it a lot over the past few months or so. (Such as the recent reveals about the time travel theory being true)

I might do that some time x')

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse