Know Your Game - Shin Megami Tensei IV

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So yada, yada, yah ( insert usual witty banter here ) this weeks game on the fryer is none other than SMT IV, bought to you by ................ME ????....oh shit, was it my turn already ? oh well, lets get on with the show .

RULES and info
interviews last about a week, thread remains open after week is up, but the questionee does not have to answer.
these are done in the same fashion as KYT . the public asks the questions . the questionee answers.​

You may ask questions about the game . the persons experiences with the game . and generally topics relating to said game .

If you want to participate in KYG, sign up here : https://gbatemp.net/threads/know-your-game-signups-now-open-for-business.448911/

well, that's all for now, so ask away.​

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Which one do you prefer, IV, or IV Apoc? And does Hallelujah have best mustache, or does he have best mustache?

VFqIn9RLnGXjejPt8cHXRpM7GdXAQiSD-ZyziYExgYk.jpg

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Chary
to elaborate, I like 4 better because of it's darker atmosphere, that sense of danger around every corner, the higher difficulty, the boss battles were FAR tenser and.......THE CAST, don't get me wrong, Apocalypse had a great cast, but Nanashi didn't stand out as the lead character as much as Flynn did, rather it felt like everything you did throughout the game was only assisting Flynn, whereas Flynn, Walter, Jonathan and Isabeau really stood out in their own ways, though Navarre earned the title of Least Important Box Art Character EVER.

Reactions: Chary

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality