Know Your Game - Project Mirai DX

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
a bit late with this Kyg, but lets get on with it anyways, this weeks guest is @kprovost7314 with PMDX, you know the drill, so ask whatever comes to mind.

RULES and info
interviews are open for good, no need to answer after one week if you don't want to, though.
these are done in the same fashion as KYT . the public asks the questions . the questionee answers.

You may ask questions about the game . the persons experiences with the game . and generally topics relating to said game .

:arrow:KYG

And without further ado, ask away.​

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is the game about ?
gameplay or Music ?
best OST in the game ? (post it here )
favorite character ?
1: It's a rhythm game where you unlock modules, songs, and do various things with the vocaloids
2: I can't just pick one :P
3: Pretty much most of them are favorites, but here's one

4: Miku :3

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Why is it any better than Project Diva series?
3D (without glasses), a Puyo Puyo mode, GUMI (which no Diva game has at all), and the chibi style, which isn't better than Diva-loids, but they're still good

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is it any better than Project Diva series?
shh, I know it's kprovost7314's time to answer but I just wana say it doesn't feel as cheep as diva does at times where in diva you have to find the next note but in mirai you know where that next note will be, also it's the most adorable game on the eshop, wouldn't you agree kprovost7314? miku is just the cutest in chibi form, reeee

Reactions: YugamiSekai

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shh, I know it's kprovost7314's time to answer but I just wana say it doesn't feel as cheep as diva does at times where in diva you have to find the next note but in mirai you know where that next note will be, also it's the most adorable game on the eshop, wouldn't you agree kprovost7314? miku is just the cutest in chibi form, reeee
I agree, but when you increase your circle speed, it gets harder on faster levels and songs with spread out notes like glow (which i haven't perfected, but I've perfected the hardest song in the game -_-), and yeah it is the cutest game in the eshop

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree, but when you increase your circle speed, it gets harder on faster levels and songs with spread out notes like glow (which i haven't perfected, but I've perfected the hardest song in the game -_-), and yeah it is the cutest game in the eshop
on a similar note of difficulty, amongst other rhythm games you may have played where would you rank it of how hard and how fun it is, I hear a lot of people say it's pretty easy but I still have fun with it

smol recommendation is taiko no tatsujin 3 on 3ds, it's a jp only game but it does feel slightly like project mirai with a couple of buttons you hit depending on what's coming

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on a similar note of difficulty, amongst other rhythm games you may have played where would you rank it of how hard and how fun it is, I hear a lot of people say it's pretty easy but I still have fun with it

smol recommendation is taiko no tatsujin 3 on 3ds, it's a jp only game but it does feel slightly like project mirai with a couple of buttons you hit depending on what's coming
Compared to other rhythm games, especially the Diva series, it's definetly easier, but it's perfect for starters to rhythm games (which is how I started).

And I already have all 3 Taiko no Tatsujin games on both 3DS and Wii U :)

Reactions: jt_1258
D

Deleted User

Taiko games focus more on muscle memory than rhythm tbh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all