Know Your Game - Pokemon HG/SS

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Another day, another KYG, this session is about both Pokémon Heartgold and Soulsilver, brought to you by @Flame. you guys know the drill by now, go ahead and ask whatever is on your mind.

Rules and info.

interviews are open for good, no need to answer after one week if you don't want to, though.
these are done in the same fashion as KYT . the public asks the questions . the questionee answers.

You may ask questions about the game . the persons experiences with the game . and generally topics relating to said game .

if you want to do your own KYG session, sign up here :
https://gbatemp.net/threads/know-your-game-signups-now-open-for-business.448911/

And ask away.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
How do you RNG on those games? Is it easy and are the legendaries obtainable at 5-6IVs? Also egg RNG, easy there?

cheat? NEVER!

Pokémon HGSS where one of much favourites to play, and as a child Gold/Silver, many memories with these games

its Pokemon baby

Do you prefer these over the Drayton hacks Sacred gold and Storm silver ? i love hacks.. but in this case i also love HGSS
Ho-oh or Lugia ? this is a hard one for me... ill say Lugia
favorite non-legendary ? tyranitar
toughest gym leader ? Whitney's gym... "miltank rollout baby"
did you play the originals ? yes i did.i had 200 hours plus on the originals

even on soul sliver i have 200 hours plus

IMG_20170619_124859.jpg

Last edited by Flame,

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
do you even pokewalk?
(do you own the pokewalker? did you use it a lot? if you don't own it would you like to or feel you could have fun with it?)
did you use the dual slot function? (plug a gen 3 game to make some special pokemon to appear)
did ya transfer pokes from the gen 3?
if you get the game when it appeared in the stores, did ya get many distributions?

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
do you even pokewalk? not any more but it was pokemon Go before pokemon Go
(do you own the pokewalker? did you use it a lot? if you don't own it would you like to or feel you could have fun with it?) not any more really
did you use the dual slot function? (plug a gen 3 game to make some special pokemon to appear) huh? wasnt that only DPP feature https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Dual-slot_mode
did ya transfer pokes from the gen 3? you know i just say i will but i just cant get myself to do it... I mean if i have to i will(unlock something) but i love keeping pokemon in the games as it is
if you get the game when it appeared in the stores, did ya get many distributions? i think i got all of them legit distributions on souls liver and heart gold

Last edited by Flame,

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Reactions: Taleweaver
D

Deleted User

Which game do you prefer? I got SS for my birthday, and HG for Christmas

I put over 300 hours into SS.

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Tips to beat dragon gym leader in johto? Whitney was easy, I overleveled. I just don't have a super effective move for dragon types , except the shiny gyarados having ice fang but its defence isn't too good and it keeps missing.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Which game do you prefer? I got SS for my birthday, and HG for Christmas

I put over 300 hours into SS.

i like both :blush:

Tips to beat dragon gym leader in johto? Whitney was easy, I overleveled. I just don't have a super effective move for dragon types , except the shiny gyarados having ice fang but its defence isn't too good and it keeps missing.

just over level and your good to go. thats what i do.

Reactions: Blue

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name speaks true :P