Knights in the Nightmare Officially Announced!

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
knightsinthenightmare_boxart_small_.jpg

QUOTE said:
Atlus is bringing it here on June 2 for $34.99. Yeah!

Knights in the Nightmare blends strategy RPG elements with bullet dodging to make a unique game. You control a wisp - not units - with the stylus that activates soulless knights by touching them. More than 100 fallen knights await to be revived in Aventheim. Gather them and, if you desire more power, sacrifice their souls to boost another knight’s stats. Kind of sounds devilish when described that way. While you’re flying around the screen directing knights enemies fire bullets you need to dodge as if you were in the middle of a shooter.

Knights in the Nightmare is a tough game to explain. It’s something you have to see or try for yourself to get. I hope Atlus pushes it by releasing a demo over the Nintendo Channel like Sting did in Japan.

kitn-screens-06.jpg
kitn-screens-051.jpg
kitn-screens-03.jpg
kitn-screens-04.jpg
kitn-screens-01.jpg
kitn-screens-05.jpg
kitn-screens-02.jpg
kitn-screens-09.jpg
kitn-screens-10.jpg
kitn-screens-07.jpg
kitn-screens-08.jpg

News Source: Siliconera

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome. This has been one I've really been curious about. I hope we also eventually see Sigma Harmonics get picked up for localization. Either way, I'm thankful for Atlus and XSeed.

Haz N.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*note: cross-post+ from another forum*

I think I just heard the sound of the world exploding in awesomeness. It was on the "Atlus List", but it's good to see a confirmation.

I played the Japanese version -- A bit hard to follow because I don't know the language enough, but it's a pretty refreshing game that shits on the face of your normal SRPG. Especially the bullet dodging.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The boxart caught my attention. Reminded me of FFT: WotL (or original) kind of artwork, but bulkier. Gameplay looks interesting too, plus, it's an SRPG which is a definite plus for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1