Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Please stop the hype threads, it's alright to post a thread about the game or for help but no threads like this, it brings the forum misery.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Buying it for the artbook and the Music CD.

It seems a bit expensive for what you pay for, but the unique experience and the extras will most likely make up for it. If not, I can just sell it on ebay as a total package for a good amount of cash.

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hop2089 said:
Please stop the hype threads, it's alright to post a thread about the game or for help but no threads like this, it brings the forum misery.
alright lets rephrase that title to discussion thread

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I don't think Spectral Force Genesis was crap, though it wasn't my cup of tea -- not right now, anyway.

I am, however, greatly looking forward to Knights in the Nightmare, even though it does scare kitty. I loves me some customization and crap to noodle with endlessly. It's one of the things I loved most about TWEWY, JUS and other games with those things in mind. I still don't get it, though. I've watched all the videos IGN's Bozon has posted, and it looks and sounds like fun -- mostly because of his excitement for the game -- but until I get my hands on it, I just ain't gonna know for sure what I'm dealing with. Atlus has my utmost respect as a publisher, but I can't say that every game they've brought over has "done it" for me. We'll see...

hksmrchan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm buying.

BUYING

BUYING

the game.

That's revolutionary itself.

Haven't bought a game in years, since platinum.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
I would like to read a Hadrian review on this one. Saw the preview in GT, looks weird. Maybe TOO weird for my taste.

Tri3dgE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am so buying this game with its special pack, since the game is connected to Yggdra Union. Hope I also have a few extra bucks to buy KH 358/2 days

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Spectral Force Genesis wasn't crap, it was simplified, but it was mounds better than similar games on the ds I've tried, INCLUDING Civ:Rev, and I'm a Civaholic! It's great at what it is, a pick me up TotalWar-esque strategy game to play when you have a little time.

On topic: I will dl this, as I love SPRGS, even if it looks a tad bit overcomplicated. I tend to enjoy Atlus titles, so I'll give it a shot.
smile.gif

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
o boy, i hope i don have to keep track of wind direction or angle of fire or how long each spell chanting last but woah," some characters can't move so its a matter of spamming special", looks like this is gona be one of those games that the usual strategies will not work
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I bet you don't pirate game either