Gaming Klonoa Black Screen

Kiok

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
Hey anyone can help? I'm getting a Black Screen. I have Wiikey 1.9s & Wii version 3.2 U and I haven't updated my Wii or played my Wii in a long time.

I Brickblocked ISO anything I need to do? This kinda awkward never had this problem before...

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Vagina, that is all.
  • Seriel @ Seriel:
    I couldn't work out how to leave chat rooms so I ended up "logging out" of chat and joining back again, but it wiped history
  • Seriel @ Seriel:
    So now the first message I can see

is Chary saying "ok"
    Wipe history month, next we examine the history of toilet paper.
  • Pandaxclone2 @ Pandaxclone2:
    Live chat again, eh?
  • G @ gbatempfan1:
    Congrats on a successful site upgrade, afaik. Looking forward to even more decades.
  • Seriel @ Seriel:
    @Psionic Roshambo, that sounds really interesting actually. what is the origin story
    of toilet paper?
    "Tests indicate that tree bark is too rough and Trog complain when I use his hair..."
  • Seriel @ Seriel:
    but its not like they would have found toilet paper lying around, at what point did they learn to make it
  • Seriel @ Seriel:
    im so invested in this now
    Probably when politics first got printed...
  • Seriel @ Seriel:
    good point
  • Megadriver94 @ Megadriver94:
    How do you add images on here
  • BORTZ @ BORTZ:
    weiners
  • CPG @ CPG:
    incredible
  • Seriel @ Seriel:
    @Megadriver94 theres a button for it lol, but it only accepts a URL
    Zj5yYmn.png
  • banjo2 @ banjo2:
    Epic embed success
  • RichardTheKing @ RichardTheKing:
    This is new; shoutbox replacement/addition?
  • Zyvyn @ Zyvyn:
    So after the update I unlocked 2 trophies. Is it possible to see all the other earn-able trophies?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    WOOHOO! I finally put my New battery in my laptop. And as you can see whaala. yay
  • AsPika2219 @ AsPika2219:
    Wow! New shutbox! Yeah! 🥰
  • Seriel @ Seriel:
    @RichardTheKing yes it is a shoutbox replacement, see the main news thread for details
    +1
  • Seriel @ Seriel:
    @Zyvyn there aren't any except those 2 currently but more are planned and when they're added you can see them here: https://gbatemp.net/help/categorized-trophies/
    I got there by clicking the number of trophies I have, and then clicking the button labelled "View all available trophies"
    +1
  • RichardTheKing @ RichardTheKing:
    @Seriel Why is your reply blinding cream? Is there a way to disable that highlight?
  • Seriel @ Seriel:
    I think that's a theme bug, it happened because I mentioned you.
    The colour choice makes much more sense on the light theme, it's just the dark theme(s) where its super yikes
    Seriel @ Seriel: I think that's a theme bug, it happened because I mentioned you. The colour choice makes much...