Kitt 3000 with pics !

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Will be there an old Hasselhoff driving it?
rofl2.gif

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
I dont think the new cars suit knight rider.
For me K.I.T.T. was all about cool, fast and stylish.
I'm curouis about how this serie is going to turn out. I could just say that its going to suck balls but with the great quality of TV we've been getting lately, I'm not sure anymore...

LOL at Hasselhof getting pulled over for DUI with K.I.T.T.

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
what a junk, old one was better, they will desacrate all that is holy, god please dont let no one make remakes of airwolf and the A team
And besides i heard news that hollywood have scriptwriters strike, and many of tv serials will end because that, how do they are able to make junk like knight rider 2 ?

D

Deleted User

This sounds (and looks) really awful. It's really sad that remakes of everything are everywhere nowadays. It seems to me that creativity today means something like 'take something succesfull from the past and revamp it = $$$'.

what a junk, old one was better, they will desacrate all that is holy, god please dont let no one make remakes of airwolf and the A team
And besides i heard news that hollywood have scriptwriters strike, and many of tv serials will end because that, how do they are able to make junk like knight rider 2 ?
Now that would totally destroy my fond memories. I'm actually watching the old episodes every now and then.

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kight Rider has always been a Pontiac Trans Am....

The original 1984 I belive
knight%20rider.jpg

and then they did a movie in I believe 2000
kift.jpg

I am assuming that since they no longer make trans ams they changed the car however Camaros and Trans Ams are basically the same damn thing so they should have went with Camaro. Also I agree that the Mustang just looks like a tricked out Mustang and nothing futurastic about it.

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yay ! i knew i wasnt crazy !

btw here is the plot summary of the series

Mike Tracer a bitter former Army Ranger and failed race car driver, just got a new lease on life, neither he cares for or wants this chance to make up for his past failings. FLAG wants a new driver, but he is hesitant to join this mysterious group and doubts this super car or he can make a difference. He's got problems, he's in debt and people want to kill him. The choice is all too obvious for him and the Knight Industries Three Thousand (K.I.T.T).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.