Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sucks right? Probably will hurt the sales, people will pirate the US release and by the time it comes out over here probably lose interest in wanting to buy it. Happens to me a lot anyway.

QUOTE said:
Kirby’s Epic Yarn (Wii) caused much buzz and excitement at this year’s E3 Expo. Now you too can try out Kirby’s first console platform game since the Nintendo 64TM days. Step into Kirby’s world of cloth and textiles and enjoy the creative gameplay techniques which are woven directly into the game. In this one-of-a-kind platformer, explore high and low for hidden objects and fun adventure when it arrives in Europe in Q1 2011 for Wii.

http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=132976

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Gaydrian said:
people will pirate the US release and by the time it comes out over here probably lose interest in wanting to buy it.
You can see into my mind
ohmy.gif

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Ellie said:
2011? Why so late? It's not like the EU version will be any different from the U one... Well, I'll get it anyway as my Wii still isn't hacked.
Translations?
Nintendo usually include other languages besides english, french and spanish on their european game releases.

Samurai Goomba

Trophies
XP
Country
Goli said:
Ellie said:
2011? Why so late? It's not like the EU version will be any different from the U one... Well, I'll get it anyway as my Wii still isn't hacked.
Translations?
Nintendo usually include other languages besides english, french and spanish on their european game releases.
It's a Kirby game; it's not like there'll be a lot to translate.

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
Samurai Goomba said:
Goli said:
Ellie said:
Translations?
YARR!!!!!!! Ill probably download it when its released, its a kirby game why should I wait? if it takes an extra month or 2 from the US release ill download it =D

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Samurai Goomba said:
Goli said:
Ellie said:
Translations?
Not in the game maybe
But the instructions manual has to be translated as well...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9p0iK877W4