• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,753
  • Replies 17
D

Deleted User

OP
1.jpg

Sorry Aussies. NintendoWorldReport has contacted Nintendo of Australia for confirmation of Kirby's Dream Collection. Sadly, they said there are currently no plans for it to release in Australia. Should we start Operation Fluffball?

D

Deleted User

OP
so they wont get the games they already got like 3 times rereleased once again p.p?

BUT IT'S GOT THE CHALLENGE MODE! AND THE ART BOOK! AND EVERYTHINGZ!!! (I have an Aussie cousin who loves Kirby and wanted me to post this)

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BWAHAHAH Looks like AMERICA wins AGAIN!

But in all seriousness I do feel sorry for the aussies.

You shouldn't anymore. Look how much stuff doesn't get there, and look at the stuff that gets there and look how much its garbage. Before yeah, but it's gone on waaay too long now that there's no point in feeling sorry for them, they get screwed when it comes to everything.

I'm not hating on them by the way, I know they're a great country and those people know how to drink! (

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well obviously kirby is way to violent to get passed the ratings board there. The stuff in kirby is waaaaaaaaay darker than mortal kombat, I understand why nintendo has no plans.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.