MakiManPR

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8Wh1beJKIs​
Today Nintendo has confirmed that the Kirby's Dream Collection will release on North America. It will release in North Anerica on September 16th.

Source

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I'm disappointed to see Dreamland 2 is in greyscale considering it had a full color pallet when played on a Super Game Boy

i'm dissapointed that there are huge borders when you play the games and the game included in the collection are not optimized for the wii so they are still the same as the originals, why can't nintendo do a great collection like mario all stars? :(

raybattousai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm disappointed to see Dreamland 2 is in greyscale considering it had a full color pallet when played on a Super Game Boy

i'm dissapointed that there are huge borders when you play the games and the game included in the collection are not optimized for the wii so they are still the same as the originals, why can't nintendo do a great collection like mario all stars? :(

The Mario collection was awful, they just tossed the Super Mario All-Stars SNES rom onto a DVD and called it a day. The reason they have boarders is because they were never made in widescreen, that and Dreamland 1 and 2 were Game Boy games so they're already being stretched to hell

Reactions: 1 person

Crimsonclaw111

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

They did, it was called Super Mario All-Stars

Limited Edition :tpi:

Reactions: 2 people

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
...I didn't notice that until your comment. Damn, no color? If there's no SGB feature on this, I'm not buying it.
Then again, I was going to pirate it anyway.

Also, it would've been cool to include Amazing Mirror if they could manage to get 4-player working.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
why can't nintendo do a great collection like mario all stars? :(
Super Mario All-Stars is actually an SNES game.

bil0t2.jpg

They just tossed it in an emulator like virtual console.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country

i know it's a snes game, i am just saying that with the all stars collection they remade all of the the titles for the snes (smb 1,2,3) compared to the lazy ports today, they just get the old rom and stick it on a dvd and call it a day.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

i know it's a snes game, i am just saying that with the all stars collection they remade all of the the titles for the snes (smb 1,2,3) compared to the lazy ports today that just get the old rom and stick it on a dvd and call it a day.

You do realize the All-Stars Collection is exactly a lazy port of something that was a bit better than a lazy port like 20 years ago?

In here they have to design menus and stuff at least to transition from game to game, unlike the All-Stars Collection which literally put the game and an emulator on a disc pretty much. That's pretty damn lazy.

MakiManPR

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

Did you played the Super Mario 25th Collection? it was shit compared to this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: