Homebrew Kirby tilt and tumble emulator?

pedro702

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i tyred to start this game on gameyob and lameboy and it just gives me a white screen, is there any ds gbc emulator that can lay this game?

D

Deleted User

i tyred to start this game on gameyob and lameboy and it just gives me a white screen, is there any ds gbc emulator that can lay this game?
This may not answer your question but you can play Kirby Tilt and Tumble on the 3DS/N3DS with the latest stable release of MGBA.
It runs decent on the O3DS, and Very Good on the N3DS model. You can play with Motion Control thanks to the builtin Gyro Sensor!

pedro702

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
This may not answer your question but you can play Kirby Tilt and Tumble on the 3DS/N3DS with the latest stable release of MGBA.
It runs decent on the O3DS, and Very Good on the N3DS model. You can play with Motion Control thanks to the builtin Gyro Sensor!
yeah but i wanted to play it on the ds not 3ds sadly.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
the ds doesn't have motion, i don't believe there's a way to fix that.
There are serveral GBA Slot expansions and even some NDS Slot cartridges that include motion sensors:
-The game Tony Hawk's Motion features a slot-2 motion expansion
-The 3rd party developers from "ndsmotion.com" (connected to neoflash) developed a Slot-1 motion card and a slot-2 motion pak
-Some neoflash passmes etc featured motion sensors

pedro702

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
There are serveral GBA Slot expansions and even some NDS Slot cartridges that include motion sensors:
-The 3rd party developers from "ndsmotion.com" (connected to neoflash) developed a Slot-1 motion card and a slot-2 motion pak
like i said pc emus have used the dpad for motion stuff for ages, its not like your gonna put a motion sencor on your keyboard or mouse...

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
like i said pc emus have used the dpad for motion stuff for ages, its not like your gonna put a motion sencor on your keyboard or mouse...
That's why I quoted the person above your comment that wrote "DS doesn't have motion".
But adding motion on PC wouldn't be hard either. You would need a motion sensor and a digispark, ducktape to tape the sensor to the controller and maybe some kind of simulation software.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Honest question, but do any emulators take advantage of these motion cards? I know it's possible for them to do so, but do they currently do so?

Reactions: Tarmfot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night