Kirby Return To Dreamland Metafortress Anti Piracy.

Kirby12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Im really sorry if someone already figured out how to fix this in the Wii thread but everything I try is not working if anyone can help I will be very thankful.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the advice of @XFlak a while back regarding this game, but it was on the vwii (if that matters). all patches disabled, and the game worked. still had my save from the wii on the system, since I transferred it with save manager gx iirc.

blackb0x

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@XFlak It's most likely using a similar anti-piracy check, so I should probably exclude that game from applying the 480p fix. That way it should work once you set the cIOS.

Last edited by blackb0x,
Reactions: XFlak

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
@XFlak It's most likely using a similar anti-piracy check, so I should probably exclude that game from applying the 480p fix. That way it should work once you set the cIOS.
Out of curiosity, are you able to detect the cios's installed to the various slots on the console? If so, I wonder if an "Auto" ios option that selects one that is likely to be compatible is doable. So for example, if a user has d2x base 57 installed to slot x, the auto setting would use it for COD, but the same setting would use the slot with base 56 installed when launching guitar hero games. I'm sure it won't be perfect, which is why you could still manually select the ios if the auto selection fails for some reason. Thoughts? Doable for a future future update?

Kirby12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Out of curiosity, are you able to detect the cios's installed to the various slots on the console? If so, I wonder if an "Auto" ios option that selects one that is likely to be compatible is doable. So for example, if a user has d2x base 57 installed to slot x, the auto setting would use it for COD, but the same setting would use the slot with base 56 installed when launching guitar hero games. I'm sure it won't be perfect, which is why you could still manually select the ios if the auto selection fails for some reason. Thoughts? Doable for a future future update?
which cios do I choose?

Last edited by Kirby12,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night