Gaming Kirby or Yoshi, 2D Platforming Games on the Switch Poll.

Which 2D platforming game(s) are you looking foward to on the Switch?

• Kirby

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Other (New Mario, New Donkey Kong, Shantae, etc..)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I don't like 2D platformers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nemix77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Personally I'm looking forward to Kirby more than Yoshi but if I had a choice I'd prefer a new Donkey Kong Country game for the Switch followed by the New Kirby and lastly a New Super Mario Bros. for the Switch.

As much as I'm looking forward to Sonic Forces, I'd much prefer a pure 2D modern graphics Sonic game for the Switch and no Sonic Mania does not count even though the game is looking to be very good game.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kirby for sure. I mean neither of the two games look to be revolutionizing the games in their series that came before them. But, I can play the same Kirby gameplay for ages and not get bored. Yoshi has started to get a bit stale for me. I mean the game looks great, but frankly I'm probably going to pass on it, I haven't even bothered to finish Wooly World yet. I think I like the Yoshi Island games a bit more than the standalone Yoshi games, but they're really not that different and they've gotten a bit tired for me too. I dunno. Kirby however still looks as fun as ever, plus up to 4 people multiplayer is a big draw too.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

"pure 2D modern graphics Sonic game"

There is Sonic 4 actually. Not on Switch, but you can play it. Plus it has quite broken physics, but what can i do?

That would be a 2.5D Sonic game though.

SonicfanCEMUTesting

One of Sonic fans that is here, because reasons
Trophies
White Space (not a generations reference)
XP
Country
Poland
Kirby for sure. I mean neither of the two games look to be revolutionizing the games in their series that came before them. But, I can play the same Kirby gameplay for ages and not get bored. Yoshi has started to get a bit stale for me. I mean the game looks great, but frankly I'm probably going to pass on it, I haven't even bothered to finish Wooly World yet. I think I like the Yoshi Island games a bit more than the standalone Yoshi games, but they're really not that different and they've gotten a bit tired for me too. I dunno. Kirby however still looks as fun as ever, plus up to 4 people multiplayer is a big draw too.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That would be a 2.5D Sonic game though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs