Kirby Conspiracy!

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Wow, I just now realized the others, too... (I seen the comparison in the Kirby: Squeak Squad USA release thread) But whyy ohh soo whyy??!! It's BAD!!! And what's with the EUROPEAN Boxes?

Reply to the 8 year old boy thing: Ooh yeah, but still... Kirby isn't bad!...

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
MEGAMAN BOXART

Don´t mess with the 80sÂ
bow.gif
it looks like he's riding a horse. this is the megaman universe, there are no horses!!!!!

rest0re

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

SEE THE HAIR COMING FROM MEGAMAN CROTCH .. argh

that picture .. is disgusting... homosexual

btw. i think kirby is tough guy, japanese kirby is just sissy!

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I kind of agree with the "old Mario" one. He looks badass, like a hardened plumber who's seen it all and won't take no shit from cissy punks and walking mushrooms, "I kick mutated lizard ass for breakfast", and Mushroom Kingdom looks really mean and dangerous, like, when these plants eat you or dissolve you in acid, you stay dissolved, you don't jump up like you just sat on a frying pan, and start over. When these GMO potatoes are done with you, you stay done.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh, for the simpler times, when sex and violence wasn't needed to sell a game...
.. o wait, I stand corrected.

erm... phallic much? And check out the kazongas on that computer on the right! Hubba Hubba!

rescueatrigel.jpg

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is what Bomberman would look like if they made him look stupid and adult like the previous pictures:

958_0002_qjgenth.jpg

Oh....wait....

shurf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is what Bomberman would look like if they made him look stupid and adult like the previous pictures:

Bomberman 360 image

Oh....wait....

I still can't believe they did that to him. They pretty much MURDERED the good old cheery Bomberman we know and love.
frown.gif

At least the game sucked. So you can bet we won't be seeing that horrendous MechaBomebermanthingy again.

rest0re

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
i think that old mario picture is powerful and evoking because it almost makes mario in alternative universe. dark mario with hot princess
smile.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
I kind of agree with the "old Mario" one. He looks badass, like a hardened plumber who's seen it all and won't take no shit from cissy punks and walking mushrooms, "I kick mutated lizard ass for breakfast", and Mushroom Kingdom looks really mean and dangerous, like, when these plants eat you or dissolve you in acid, you stay dissolved, you don't jump up like you just sat on a frying pan, and start over. When these GMO potatoes are done with you, you stay done.

There's a mario drawing I wish I'd never seen with "copyright hairymenart" in the corner.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1