Kirby and the Forgotten Land is out this March

Announced in a Nintendo Direct last September was the latest Kirby game, Kirby and the Forgotten Land. Offering up a 3D experience this time around, the game also features local co-op and new copy abilities, as confirmed by a new trailer that went live today. Nintendo revealed the release date as well, setting a launch for March 25th.

REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In the Kirby and the Forgotten Land game, join the powerful and cute hero, Kirby, as he gains new abilities in a 3D platforming adventure for the Nintendo Switch system that’s filled with wonder, wilderness and Waddle Dees. If that sounds intriguing, take a deep breath, because the game launches on March 25.

Kirby has a flair for inhaling air, so he’ll have his work cut out for him when he arrives in an unknown land and discovers that Waddle Dees are being kidnapped in droves by the Beast Pack! To rescue the Waddle Dees, Kirby heads out on a journey with the curious Elfilin, whom he meets in the new world.

:arrow: Source

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Basically Super Mario Odyssey but is Kirby? Looks pretty cool but I still have to finish the 3DS games so nope, not buying it.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Still looks way better. More colorful while Legends Arceus looks washed out
Ok but neither of them out. Like, what if Legends Arceus turns out to be a great game? I don’t understand the anti-hype around Legends Arceus and the constant comparisons I’ve seen people doing. There’s literally only been trailers.

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok but neither of them out. Like, what if Legends Arceus turns out to be a great game? I don’t understand the anti-hype around Legends Arceus and the constant comparisons I’ve seen people doing. There’s literally only been trailers.
Because Game Freak has been doing garbage for a pretty long time now and the first trailer of the game had a framerate so bad it looked like a slideshow. Tho the latest seem to be better in that regard, I do remember Hyrule Warriors did looked better on the trailers and it ran like .... like Hyrule Warriors would.
So yeah, better not give myself too much hope, it's the best way to be disappointed. I sure do hope I'll be surprised tho, but so far I have yet to be surprised by Game Freak, so thinking the game will not be as good as Pokemon games should be, isn't a risky bet.
There's a whole context to take into account, you don't have to wait for the game to release to suddenly be surprised a game turned out to be garbage.

Tbh I'm waiting for the Tencent clone now, unironically. Hopefully it turns out to be great and finally we'll have some good « Pokemon » open world game made by decent developers.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Because Game Freak has been doing garbage for a pretty long time now and the first trailer of the game had a framerate so bad it looked like a slideshow. Tho the latest seem to be better in that regard, I do remember Hyrule Warriors did looked better on the trailers and it ran like .... like Hyrule Warriors would.
So yeah, better not give myself too much hope, it's the best way to be disappointed. I sure do hope I'll be surprised tho, but so far I have yet to be surprised by Game Freak, so thinking the game will not be as good as Pokemon games should be, isn't a risky bet.
There's a whole context to take into account, you don't have to wait for the game to release to suddenly be surprised a game turned out to be garbage.

Tbh I'm waiting for the Tencent clone now, unironically. Hopefully it turns out to be great and finally we'll have some good « Pokemon » open world game made by decent developers.
Idk, I am waiting for games to actually be released before judging them. I am hyped for both of these games and kind of tired of the anti-hype around Legends. I honestly hope the game is a good one and that we finally see some change in GameFreak. If I am disappointed, then I want that to come from the experience of playing the game and not just from watching trailers.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I beat Kirby's last Switch game, which was definitely a challenge by myself... Only 36%'ed that one, but I don't care... Once I beat the game, I was done. Sold it. Eagerly awaiting this new game!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Yayyy got arcade games on the Pi working lol